Hamumu Forum

Hamumu Forum (http://hamumu.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://hamumu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   bad news and good news (http://hamumu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18631)

grim3vil 01-14-2009 06:45 PM

bad news and good news

i got beat up today afterschool i just got out of the hospital and the person who did it is facing assault charges
i gots a bump on my head the size of an egg and the rest of me is pretty torn up
but i gots to go to burger king after the hospital
and i getta stay home from school for awhile :)

thebunnybatterylives 01-14-2009 07:04 PM

Re: bad news and good news

Ouch! I once beat up someone at school afterschool. But they got me back by stuffing snow in my ear. I was like deaf for a long time. The kid didn't have to go to the hospital but he had some bumps, and some scratches. SORRY! I feel bad. See,I'm not a bully anymore. The boy moved so I never got to apologize. I only did it because I was really mad so I think I took it out on him.

SpaceManiac 01-14-2009 07:22 PM

Ow... that's too bad. Bullying seems to be a real issue in some places these days.

LoonyBoy 01-14-2009 07:27 PM

Ouch! Sorry about what happened to you Grim3vil. I remember when I was in 4th grade and my classmate Nick always showed off by bullying me. And one day, I got tired of it so I kicked him in the chest (lucky kick) and he fell down. He hasen't picked on me ever since.

grim3vil 01-14-2009 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoonyBoy (Post 227269)
Ouch! Sorry about what happened to you Grim3vil. I remember when I was in 4th grade and my classmate Nick always showed off by bullying me. And one day, I got tired of it so I kicked him in the chest (lucky kick) and he fell down. He hasen't picked on me ever since.

he punched me in the face and hit me with a tree branch and bludgeoned me with a rock

Wesley 01-14-2009 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grim3vil (Post 227258)
i got beat up today afterschool i just got out of the hospital and the person who did it is facing assault charges
i gots a bump on my head the size of an egg and the rest of me is pretty torn up
but i gots to go to burger king after the hospital
and i getta stay home from school for awhile :)

Yikes! Why'd he do it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoonyBoy (Post 227269)

Yeah, if it's actually possible to successfully do so, you should fight back and show you're not accepting that behaviour. However, it doesn't always work, and may end up making things worse. It's a bit of a risky move...

grim3vil 01-14-2009 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wesley (Post 227279)
Yikes! Why'd he do it?

Yeah, if it's actually possible to successfully do so, you should fight back and show you're not accepting that behaviour. However, it doesn't always work, and may end up making things worse. It's a bit of a risky move...

he's in 8th grade... no... well i tried... didnt end well

and he did it because alot of people be mean to me because of prejudice and how i look and other messed up things i live in a conservative town and alot of the people are stupid and mean

Ubernoob 01-14-2009 08:54 PM

I lived a childhood dominated by fear due to various bullies. But everything changed around the time, at 14 or so, when I learned some rudimentary boxing. But then things really changed for the better when I started to learn karate, about ten years ago. It has really changed my life, and I wish I had learned it as a child. It is a lot of work but it is extremely liberating from the fear of being bullied. Of course as an adult I very seldom face physical threats of any kind, but it helps against emotional bullying too, because of the confidence it gives you.

I hope the guy who hurt you gets the punishment he deserves.

Max 01-15-2009 01:11 AM

I never get bullied
Yay for me

Blackduck 01-15-2009 08:19 AM

Some person in my class took a stick and started hitting me in the arm with it after I threw a bit of water on him while we were at a beach. Then he ran away. Not only is this a stupid reason to fight somebody, he was my friend too, and everybody knew what he did, even the teachers. But he never got in trouble for it.

Ubernoob 01-19-2009 05:32 PM

How are you now grim3vil? Healing nicely I hope?

cyberclone42 01-21-2009 12:58 PM

Yup, yup? I hate violence (in real life, I love SWC).

LoonyBoy 01-21-2009 07:14 PM

How are you Grim3vil? You better yet?

Gamer99 01-23-2009 09:35 AM

Ouch! Sorry to hear that!

Feeling any better? :|