Hamumu Forum

Hamumu Forum (http://hamumu.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mafia & Forum Games (http://hamumu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Multiverse Mafia BLUE World (http://hamumu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24237)

hyperme 10-05-2013 04:21 AM

Multiverse Mafia BLUE World

This thread deals with the BLUE world. BLUE roles apply, the national flower is a violet and things aren't fully separate from the RED world.

Rules and Stuff:

During day, you may talk to find the people chosen to be Mafia. You may vote for a person you think is bad, like this;

VOTE: EXAMPLEMAN

Take away a vote like this;

UNVOTE: EXAMPLEMAN

The first person to have a majority of votes each day will lynched.

Talking at night is forbidden. Vote changes after a majority is reached will be ignored.

Both RED and BLUE roles will by sent in the same PM. Days and Nights may not be synchronous across worlds. Unless specified otherwise, powers/targets/whatever effect the same world the role is in.

Players:

texasjoshua
sonicchaos1993
Megadog
Gigacat
Julian
.Blue Dwarf.
RandomCommander

Roles PMs are now being sent!

hyperme 10-05-2013 04:42 AM

Re: Multiverse Mafia BLUE World

Roles PMs are out. Send in actions if you have them, remember to PM me role confirmation. Please be as clear as possible with night actions.

It is Night One. The deadline is in 48 hours.

hyperme 10-07-2013 08:12 AM

Oh no! sonicchaos1993 was killed! He was an X-Vigilante. Once per game, he could kill someone in another world.

Living Players:

texasjoshua
Megadog
Gigacat
Julian
.Blue Dwarf.
RandomCommander <!>

Dead Players

sonicchaos1993 - X-Vig

Players with a <!> didn't confirm their role. If they don't, they might be replaced! Which is going to be really inconvient for me, since dead players don't qualify.

It is Day B1. It is 4 to lynch. Deadline is in Five days (120 hours). If no decision is made, the person with the most votes will be lynched. Information about the PURPLE world will be released upon the second night in any world.

texasjoshua 10-07-2013 08:16 AM

Alright everyone, how do we want to deal with these shenanigans. Remember that these worlds are mostly separate, so innocence in one probably doesn't speak for innocence in the other. Roles might be the same though, the there is likely a watcher and tracker in this world.

RandomCommander 10-07-2013 10:27 AM

Not lurking! I just forgot to view my PM!

What I say is if there is such a thing as an X-Vig in The Other World, he/she is probably inactive. Possibly there is just a vigilante there.

I have said this in Cherry World, I should say this again in Blueberry World: There is a good possibility of two mafia! there are seven people here, and with one dead, that means only 1 day before LoL.... ugh, now I realize my mistake over at my other world, disregard this...

I suppose we can wait for this one, since I just myself disproved the possibility of two mafias...

texasjoshua 10-07-2013 01:13 PM

Well, just to clarify things, in this world I'm the watcher! Hello, I targeted megadog last night and sonic targeted him.

.Blue Dwarf. 10-07-2013 01:40 PM

I'd like to hear SC's last gasp. Maybe he can clear some things up.

texasjoshua 10-07-2013 01:54 PM

Actually, after re-reading my PM I forsake anything i said supporting whatever that guy in the other universe is saying. I DO retain my claim of targeting Megadog in this universe. *Anything the other me says is neither confirmed nor denied unless the personal specifically says otherwise*

RandomCommander 10-07-2013 01:59 PM

You have one thing going for you here, TJ: Innocence in one world doesn't necessarily claim innocence in the other. The same has to go for guilt, except in Current events, you are still unknown. You may be the scapegoat of Julian's plan there, but here, you can still be suspicious. I suggest you choose your next move wisely.

Megadog 10-07-2013 04:42 PM

NB: Considering I'm dead in the other world, I probably shouldn't comment on it anymore, but I may occasionally comment on it unless told not to by the HM.

It's almost relieving that I died in the other game. Focusing on two games at once is difficult. Anyway, my problem with TJ's argument is that he targeted me with both the swap positions role AND the other role, which means he would have poor information back from the second ability. I don't think Julian is being suspicious in that game, just acting reserved.

As for this game, there's nothing really to go on. SC had a role that only effects the other game, so he can only give us information on that side.

texasjoshua 10-07-2013 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megadog (Post 343266)
NB: Considering I'm dead in the other world, I probably shouldn't comment on it anymore, but I may occasionally comment on it unless told not to by the HM.

It's almost relieving that I died in the other game. Focusing on two games at once is difficult. Anyway, my problem with TJ's argument is that he targeted me with both the swap positions role AND the other role, which means he would have poor information back from the second ability. I don't think Julian is being suspicious in that game, just acting reserved.

As for this game, there's nothing really to go on. SC had a role that only effects the other game, so he can only give us information on that side.

Well Megadog, the two universes were theoretically separate, Besides a few crossovers. So while my role back could be cross universe i can't say. I'll target two different people tonight to see if i get the same pm message back.

Megadog 10-08-2013 12:02 AM

Surely you would just get information on who had targeted said player, as I did (the person I chose plus who they targeted (me)). As for thinking the two games were separate, and that your ability in one won't effect the other, surely that only makes the choice more confusing.

Also, it confuses me that one game would have a tracker, and the other a cross game tracker. I would presume very few roles would be cross game, and I doubt they would double up like that. Furthermore, one player getting a pair of power roles seems unlikely, though admittedly less so than the other things I've noted here...

texasjoshua 10-08-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megadog (Post 343276)
Surely you would just get information on who had targeted said player, as I did (the person I chose plus who they targeted (me)). As for thinking the two games were separate, and that your ability in one won't effect the other, surely that only makes the choice more confusing.

Also, it confuses me that one game would have a tracker, and the other a cross game tracker. I would presume very few roles would be cross game, and I doubt they would double up like that. Furthermore, one player getting a pair of power roles seems unlikely, though admittedly less so than the other things I've noted here...

Well i know, the pm i received last night said no body but you targeted megadog. Which remains horribly vague considering I targeted you twice. In this universe anyway, it seems clear that I should stop interacting with other me. It will lead to confusion and I should garner whatever info I can from this universe.

.Blue Dwarf. 10-08-2013 09:16 AM

I guess I'm glad I'm dead in Red. I'm suspicious of half the players left over there!

Well, mainly RC and SC. TJ, I think you can perhaps be let off the hook despite your foolishness, and Julian was never really suspicious in the first place. Gigacat however has been MIA so...

Still waiting on SC's last gasp here, but I am considering him prime suspect for Mafia in Red World. Let us not forget, he was a vigilante here, and he randomly targetted someone in the red world. No reason for that, unless you're the mafia and looking to cut down the opposition.

As for this world, some info was let out that perhaps shouldn't have been by the host. Not sure if it would be within the rules to use that info at all, but it's currently available to everyone and I would have a hard time ignoring it at this point.

hyperme 10-08-2013 10:06 AM

Please report all potential information leaks to the host. Who knows what is vitally important in any game of mafia. Also this game is hard enough to host without going insane alreday so worrying I've accidentally ruined the game or might ruin the game will this post isn't going to help.

Votes:

None yet.

sonicchaos1993 10-08-2013 12:05 PM

Didn't even realize I was allowed a last gasp.

I misread my role PM (or at least I think I did) for the Vigilante role. It was never specified that I was allied with the town (that and my role was colored orange in the Role PM which I interpreted as a neutral/mafia color) so I thought I had a serial killer type role at first, and targeted Blue Dwarf in the Red world.

I'll be honest, I'm still not 100% sure if my Vigilante role was town-aligned, mafia, or neutral.

hyperme 10-08-2013 12:16 PM

READ YOUR ENTIRE ROLE PM.

IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR NEED SOMETHING MADE CLEAR, PM ME.

I'm tired enough from actual being tired thanks to my current schedule. And now it seems nearly everyone has some issue with hosting. Yes, certain PMs are actually flawed. That means you should ask for clarification first, instead of acting first then complaining later.

I'm not going to modkill you for pointing out my mistakes. I will start modkilling if I get any more PMs I should of received on Monday or on Saturday.

I had a 7 hour gap between breakfast and lunch today. I had to wake up at 6:30am for an hours commute today and yesterday. I didn't get home until 5:40pm today. I will be better tomorrow. Until then, use your own sense.

RandomCommander 10-08-2013 02:17 PM

I'm a bit rusty on my Mafia playing right now, but I assure you HM that I understand both my roles in this game, completely, in fact 117% understood.

As for now, I want to focus on the Red World, for I still have reasons.

.Blue Dwarf. 10-10-2013 01:55 PM

To be clear, TJ was lying to save his skin, but not necessarily because he was the mafia I suppose. Whether or not he is in fact the mafia remains to be seen, but he was lying, or at very least he confused the whole situation greatly. Every time new info came out, he changed his details slightly, or completely, to match that new info better so at this point, I simply don't trust anything he has said the whole game.

If he was a Bus Driver and a Watcher, his comments are still flawed as he originally said that he watched MD and saw SC target him. SC didn't target MD in Blue World, SC targetted myself in Red World.

It is true that the bus driver aspect means that attack would instead redirect to MD, but that does not hold true with other information I have. Watching watches the person in your world, and MD was not targetted by SC in his world (Unless SC has two cross-dimensional roles) and tracking tracks the person in your world.

Though later, TJ admitted that was a lie anyway, and claimed his PM said only TJ had targetted MD.

At this point, it's possible he's telling the truth. But he took a long a twisted road getting there, and that's not how a good town member helps his town. The facts still check out for him being the Red Mafia too:
He targetted MD, MD is dead. (Proven)
SC targetted myself, I am dead. (Proven)

Now, there could be other solutions available here, but the fact remains that TJ began panicking, and rather than trying to assemble the truth as a defence, he threw up lies and then later confessed his lies and confusion in yet another bid for innocence.

I also have reason to believe RC is not the Red Mafia, as he was seemingly lurking night 1. This does place him as a suspect for Blue Mafia though. That is all simply speculative of course.

TL;DR: 'can confirm' meant I can confirm TJ is a liar. He may or may not be the mafia at this point, but he certainly did himself no favors and I don't think he can really be trusted on anything he says, especially the whole Bus Driver thing. Why didn't he admit that earlier? Because earlier, he tried using the lie that he was a watcher. Once that fell apart, the only thing left that could save him was the Bus Driver story, an obscure role that perfectly applies to the situation? I don't know, it's too convenient me thinks.

As a side note;
I hope all you investigative roles kept records of your PMs, the rollback on Hamumu seems to have wiped those out.

texasjoshua 10-10-2013 04:36 PM

To clarify Blue Dwarf, I claimed outright that in this world I'm the watcher, which I still hold, I AM the watcher in this world. The other world has no bearing on that or this world, we have to remember to keep the two worlds separate.

Do any of your comments apply to this world?

.Blue Dwarf. 10-10-2013 04:57 PM

I can no longer be sure that you are in fact a watcher at all, or if that's just still part of your plots in Red.

The two worlds are connected whether you like it or not, and I'm interested to see how Purple World plays into things as well. As we do not know if the worlds are in fact further bridged than they first appeared, it is in my best interest to see justice done in every world, for the good of the town.

To try to separate the two worlds and claim they are separate games, despite the inclusion of roles such as the X-Vigilante, it's just madness. Clearly, obviously, the two worlds are beyond any doubt connected. So quit insisting that they must remain completely separate.
(Though perhaps I am in the wrong, for trying to sway the Red vote here in the Blue world)

If it turns out you are a mafia in Red, I won't hold that against you here. But I will not forget your comments and behaviors which have already planted the seeds of mistrust in your statements.

As for news in Blue World... Well, the only thing we have to go on is the whole situation in Red World, since SC was involved. How did SC die? Was he mafia'd over here in Blue world? Previously I had blinded myself into thinking the mafia may have been inactive or blocked night 1, but now I remember. There was a death! SC died. I must've originally written that off in my brain like "Oh, he died while crossing dimensions... Yep, THAT makes sense..."

A bit silly on my behalf.

It's worth noting neither Julian or Gigacat have made any comments on this world yet.

We should be looking for info on SC's death.

texasjoshua 10-10-2013 10:46 PM

As I understand it things are largely separate except for a few things like sonic'
s role and so my point was is that I'm treating them as if they are two separate games, whether that's a mistake or not I don't know but that's how I'm treating it.

.Blue Dwarf. 10-11-2013 12:41 AM

We'll have to see how Purple comes in to play.
Purple is just Blue+Red after all, we can only speculate at the implications of that.

RandomCommander 10-11-2013 10:42 AM

Then again The Great Third World might not be as we think it is!

We have to wait until Day 2 to find out...

hyperme 10-11-2013 12:37 PM

INFORMATION REGARDING THE PURPLE WORLD

The formation of the Purple World is based on the living and the dead.

texasjoshua 10-11-2013 03:10 PM

Yup, other me was evil the whole time. I can stop covering for him now :P I don't know how to play things when one of me is town and the other is mafia, gotta hedge my bets on which side is going to win. I still maintain I'm the watcher. This is gonna sound suspicious as all get out but if anyone has a power role and wants to admit it i can prove I'm watcher.

RandomCommander 10-11-2013 03:13 PM

Okay, I take it it is still Day in This World's solar system?

Interesting, but we have yet to know what happens to it if people die, not to mention which world they died in. I'm going off on a limb here and saying if you die in both worlds, you're not going to be able to live in "Purple which seems to be colored pink" world.

With Red mafia guy dead all that is left is blue mafia guy. I take it the mafia guys are different, it wouldn't make sense for TJ to be mafia here, otherwise its an easy town win as we could just lynch him again.

.Blue Dwarf. 10-11-2013 03:34 PM

Woo, never underestimate Dwarvish intuition! (well, and the heaps of evidence...)

TJ was carrying an inter-dimensional communication device when he died, that could be of some significance but there's not enough info to piece anything together here really.

RC is currently clear in my book. MD seems alright. Everyone else is either too quiet (in this world at least), or too loud for their own good.

I guess we go to bed, and see what more info turns up in the morning.

RandomCommander 10-11-2013 08:37 PM

My only guess is the inter-dimensional communication device confirms that yes, there is another mafia in this world.

In the meantime, there hasn't been other evidence here so we just wait.

.Blue Dwarf. 10-11-2013 08:51 PM

It's a pretty safe assumption we have a Mafia over here... SC died after all! We can't just forget about that now.

hyperme 10-12-2013 08:25 AM

Nobody got any votes. Wow.

Living Players:

texasjoshua
Megadog
Gigacat
Julian
.Blue Dwarf.
RandomCommander

Dead Players

sonicchaos1993 - X-Vig

It is Night B2. If you have a power send in PMs. It will end in 48 hours.

hyperme 10-14-2013 09:09 AM

Nobody became dead last night.

Living Players:

texasjoshua
Megadog
Gigacat
Julian
.Blue Dwarf.
RandomCommander

Dead Players

sonicchaos1993 - X-Vig

It is Day B2. With 6 alive, it is 4 to lynch. Day ends in Five Days (120 hours).

texasjoshua 10-14-2013 01:41 PM

Well that's reassuring anyway. No body died.

.Blue Dwarf. 10-14-2013 03:15 PM

Anyone have any new info to go on?

RandomCommander 10-14-2013 05:58 PM

I'm going to make a risky claim here:

I'm the X-cop here, and Normal Townie there. It seems pretty useless now that the mafia Over there is now dead, but I retained some interesting info.

I inspected Julian night one, and when day broke, I read the red world posts and posted that I agree with TexasJoshua being suspicious at first. But then I read my PM: Julian is evil! "What? That can't be right, TJ is more suspicious than him!" I thought at first I was paranoid or insane at first, but the chances of an "X" cop also being insane or paranoid is very, VERY low, at least to me. So I decided to pester Julian on his next post, explaining my weirdness there. Seeing his reaction, I got no reason to press on during daytime over there, so I decided to put in the lynching vote for TJ.

Second night, I investigated Julian again just to confirm I'm not just seeing things. Day breaks, he's turned up evil again. So I'm a paranoid cop, but wait, I realize Day is still going there, too! We already have the mafia, why is there a reason to keep day going? Is it still because there is one mafia left in Here, and both worlds will still run because of that? Unlikely.

While pondering furiously over this, I discovered that three reasons are applicable for this weird scenario:

Either Julian is also mafia, or a mafia helper of some sort: highly unlikely.
Julian may be some other weird role, third party or miller, maybe? I'm betting third party since game is still going over there... unlikely, but most possible
Or I may be all-in-all actually paranoid, but like I said: highly unlikely.

texasjoshua 10-14-2013 08:16 PM

Well that is certainly interesting. I'm inclined to believe it, for now anyway. I'm fairly certain you aren't normal town over there, but not necessarily evil. That does however pose the question as to what that means for this world.

.Blue Dwarf. 10-14-2013 08:18 PM

You should have inspected someone else to check if you were paranoid.
Inspecting the same person twice is.... Well, it doesn't matter now.

Your claim is risky and you really have nothing backing up that you're telling the truth.
You yourself even said "Not lurking! I just forgot to view my PM!" as your first post in the game, so who knows if you were even active for night one. Seems unlikely to me.

Given the addition of a Watcher and Tracker in each world, it also seems like there wouldn't need to be a cop role... That just sounds like a game that's incredibly stacked in favor of the town, perhaps balanced by the fact that you may be insane? The whole scenario just sounds bad.

Certainly not enough info for me to act on here yet, but I've got my eye on you now.

Here's my list of claims so far:
X-Vig - SC
X-Cop -RC (Pretty shady!)
Watcher - TJ (Seems likely)
Tracker - Hmm?
+1 Mafia
+2 unknown Mafia/town/powerrole
Julian, Gigacat, Myself, and Megadog have yet to directly claim something. Julian and Gigacat have yet to say much of anything at all, really... I suspect vanilla roles, or mafia.

It may be best to wait another night to gather more info, unless someone has something that could be useful. Right now the only thing I have is RC's potentially false claims.

In the other world:
Tracker - MD
Watcher -BD
Townie - RC (Still shady!)
Mafia - TJ (Are there others? D: )
+3 unknown mafia/town/power role.
Julian, Gigacat, and SC have yet to claim a role.

It's entirely possible there is no mafia at all in the red world, and the game simply ticks on because Blue world is not yet resolved. If there was a mafia, why is no one dead? Best to let the days go by until more info comes in. One more death by mafia isn't going to seal the town's fate. A lynch AND a death by mafia however... Bad news.

texasjoshua 10-14-2013 08:23 PM

Actually interesting info, I suspect that the game could be waiting for simply no duplicates before it merges to the purple world. As soon as no two players are alike I would bet the worlds merge. So the smart thing might be to wait it out in both worlds. And simply gather info until no two players are alike.

.Blue Dwarf. 10-14-2013 08:54 PM

We're well off here, so in the interest of making sure nothing crazy happens in Red World:

Vote: No Lynch

The sooner we reach night, the sooner we get more info on Purple world. Plus, it seems no one has any actual info to vote on anyway, so might as well just wait another night to get more info.

Megadog 10-14-2013 09:07 PM

I get the feeling purple world will happen once each person is dead in at least one world, so no one has more than one role. It seems the most logical way to do it.

With that in mind, those in RED World could attempt to cause PURPLE World to happen by lynching people, but this isn't advised, as this is only a theory currently.

As for this game, nothing is really happening. So far, with the exception of TJ, we only have X-roles, so there is a whole lot of nothing happening. Going to night seems the best course of action.

VOTE: NO LYNCH

texasjoshua 10-14-2013 09:27 PM

I find myself in agreement. While normally I would argue for talking it out, not much to be done until more information is had. After all, we do seem to have a good amount of information roles in this world.

Gigacat 10-14-2013 10:16 PM

3 vote for a lynch, so I cant contribute here.

Megadog 10-14-2013 11:36 PM

HM said it was 4 to lynch.

Gigacat 10-15-2013 02:28 AM

Ah, got the worlds confused. Im tempted to let day run a little because there is no harm in it. We dont know what purple holds in store for us, so we may as well discuss stuff and gather more potential evidence in this environment while we can.

RandomCommander 10-15-2013 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Blue Dwarf. (Post 343361)
You should have inspected someone else to check if you were paranoid.
Inspecting the same person twice is.... Well, it doesn't matter now.

Your claim is risky and you really have nothing backing up that you're telling the truth.
You yourself even said "Not lurking! I just forgot to view my PM!" as your first post in the game, so who knows if you were even active for night one. Seems unlikely to me.

Given the addition of a Watcher and Tracker in each world, it also seems like there wouldn't need to be a cop role... That just sounds like a game that's incredibly stacked in favor of the town, perhaps balanced by the fact that you may be insane? The whole scenario just sounds bad.

Certainly not enough info for me to act on here yet, but I've got my eye on you now.

I know, it may not be needed, but it is granted that I am only able to view the other side, and with the mafia dead there, I'm kinda useless.

Also, wasn't Sonicchaos the X-vigilante? It seems X-roles here are somewhat common, though I don't know about the other world...

You're right, this claim is risky, and I did expect suspicions on me to rise, but I'm sticking to my claims. Keep in mind that if game ends in that world, game may still go on in this world, possibly preventing the other world to form.

Julian 10-15-2013 07:30 AM

RC is wrong about which world I'm a third-party in. I'm a third-party here, not there. And I'll repeat what I said there - my role does not allow me to actually do anything, so I'm not a threat. Also, I'm not anti-town, I'm just pro-me. My win condition has nothing to do with the town.

texasjoshua 10-15-2013 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julian (Post 343374)
RC is wrong about which world I'm a third-party in. I'm a third-party here, not there. And I'll repeat what I said there - my role does not allow me to actually do anything, so I'm not a threat. Also, I'm not anti-town, I'm just pro-me. My win condition has nothing to do with the town.

Hmmm, I can believe that. Sadly it is a win condition that all anti-town roles are dead. I can't decide wether your info is accurate, but i agree for now it will be wise to gather more info.

Unvote No lynch

RandomCommander 10-15-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julian (Post 343374)

You're lying. I know I am the X-cop, and I don't know if Sonic knew he was the X-Vigil at the start, but my results are based on The Other World!

I take all Third-party roles as evil, remember Costume Party Mafia when I was the survivor and you killed me anyway? Survivors are, yes, non-harmless but they are separate win-conditions! If the town lynches all the mafia, they think they win, but no, the survivor takes the win! At least that is how I translate that.

Third parties are evil too, and I learned it the hard way. I rest my case.

Julian 10-15-2013 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandomCommander (Post 343377)
Third parties are evil too, and I learned it the hard way. I rest my case.

I can't win without trying, and I've clearly given that up.

.Blue Dwarf. 10-15-2013 11:30 AM

You're all being incredibly foolish.

We need to have a no lynch here so we can get info on Purple world. There is no reason to not have a no lynch, unless you are the mafia or a malicious third party

If Julian is a third party, which I believe he is, I also believe his Win scenario is the following:
Prevent the Purple World from forming.

Julian knows how and why the purple world will form, and I tend to believe what he is saying at this point. He's trying to prevent it from happening.
Likewise, I now believe that since RC claimed a towny role... He may well be the Time Devourer. Intent on plunging the world into a purple state, so he needs Julian and Gigacat dead, as well as himself.

Vote no lynch people. We simply do not have anyreason at all to vote for anyone today. That is a NO-WIN scenario for us, unless we get incredibly lucky and hit the mafia.

You're all being fools. Just stop it, we can afford another day. We can't afford it if we go randomly lynching people on non-concrete suspicions.

Here's my list of claims so far:
X-Vig - SC
X-Cop -RC (Pretty shady!) Might be Time Devourer, I officially accuse him of this. (Oh, the mafia in the other world is dead. My role is useless. BEST START LYNCHING PEOPLE! Right? Pretty shady indeed!)
Watcher - TJ (Seems likely)
Tracker - Hmm?
Guardian - Julian (wants to prevent purple world. He seems very intent on this in all his posts)
+1 Mafia
+1 unknown Mafia/town/powerrole
Gigacat, Myself, and Megadog have yet to directly claim something.

In the other world:
Tracker - MD
Watcher -BD
Townie - RC (Still shady!)
Townie - Julian (Iffy)
Mafia - TJ (Are there others? D: )
+2 unknown mafia/town/power role.
Gigacat, and SC have yet to claim a role.

Megadog 10-15-2013 12:59 PM

Ok, so we seem to now have some more information on Purple World, and it matches my theory. For most town roles, it is yet unsure if purple world should be allowed to form, but another days worth of info could help clear that up. Considering my earlier theory of Red World being able to plunge us into Purple World via lynching, I would say RC is mostly likely purple's evil guy.

This is all going off the theory that Julian is telling the truth of course.

And RC, if there are no antitown roles left, but there is a survivor, BOTH parties win. Survivors aren't antitown, they are neutral.

RandomCommander 10-15-2013 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megadog (Post 343382)
And RC, if there are no antitown roles left, but there is a survivor, BOTH parties win. Survivors aren't antitown, they are neutral.

And so apparantly that wasn't reason enough to not lynch me in CP Mafia? I know back then I said "Yeah, I'm the survivor, but it doesn't matter now because apparantly I have failed..." and, when I looked back, I saw one of the replies was by Sonicchaos, as follows:

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonicchaos1993 from back then (Post 329702)
I also feel I should point out that, if he is telling the truth about being a survivor, he still is not a town-aligned role. The survivor is a third-party role. He does not have to help us win. If it becomes easier for him to win and survive by helping the mafia, he'll probably end up stabbing us in the back.

Excuse me for being meta, but I believe this will help my case...

So I see he may be claiming to help us out, but what if HE was the big bad entity that he so wanted to avoid? How come he knows his purple role and I DON'T HAVE ONE??? That's right, I cannot be that void killer/eater/whatever guy if I don't even know my Purple Role and Julian does!

Lynch-happy is kind of my behaviour so I've noticed. I kinda wanted to be the risk-taker, because I want stuff to get done quick, That's all. I'm Decisive and Crazy, heck if it fits my personality, it fits my playing style!

Megadog 10-15-2013 04:53 PM

What SC meant in that game was that, while we wouldn't lose for you being alive, you were not required to kill the mafia. If the mafia won, you still would have won if you were alive. As stated multiple times, that is not anti-town, but pro-you.

texasjoshua 10-15-2013 05:31 PM

In this case there is only one mafia left, we arn't in a near lol situation like we were there. While I could be wrong i suspect there is only one mafia left. I don't recall Julian mentioning that you were the world goon, i think he mentioned there was a purple world power and that he was guessing that it was you based on your actions. Thats very different than him having a PM saying you are the world goon.

Julian 10-15-2013 06:03 PM

I would like to clear something up. I am [b]not[b] a survivor. If I was a survivor, then I'd have done everything I could to avoid claiming third-party. My role is better off if I don't explicitly claim it, but it doesn't matter now that I've claimed third-party—if I were to try to win, it would only result in me being lynched, so I've given up that role for the sake of everything else.

.Blue Dwarf. 10-18-2013 12:54 AM

Why does nobody just finish the day out in either Red or Blue?

It would have been nice to not have the night be at the same time in both worlds again. (In case something cross-world occurs)

hyperme 10-19-2013 11:00 AM

Once again nothing happens. Good job.

Living Players:

texasjoshua
Megadog
Gigacat
Julian
.Blue Dwarf.
RandomCommander

Dead Players

sonicchaos1993 - X-Vig

Night B3. 48 hours. Power roles should be making PMs to me. PURPLE information will arrive shortly.

hyperme 10-19-2013 11:03 AM

INFORMATION REGARDING THE PURPLE WORLD

The PURPLE world will form when the RED and BLUE worlds share no living players.

hyperme 10-21-2013 12:00 PM

texasjoshua died tragedy he was Watcher last gasp and all that.

Living Players:

Megadog
Gigacat
Julian
.Blue Dwarf.
RandomCommander

Dead Players

texasjoshua - Watcher
sonicchaos1993 - X-Vig

Also sonicchaos clearly isn't playing. Replacements wanted.

Anyhow, Day B3, Four Votes, Five Days.

PURPLE Info once another person dies.

texasjoshua 10-21-2013 12:54 PM

No one targeted the people I watched :P Blue. Dwarf two nights ago and Sonic last night.

.Blue Dwarf. 10-21-2013 01:02 PM

I am suspecting MD.

I believe Julian, I think RC is the Time Devourer and therefore not the mafia (Though he could be the time devourer in red, and the mafia here in blue. Who knows?), I'm almost certain GC is not the mafia.

No votes from me yet, I want to see if anyone has any discussion points or new evidence to present.

I feel like the vote requirement should be at 3 votes today, not four. Was this a mistake? Or is it still 4 to lynch?

Megadog 10-21-2013 01:50 PM

No, you're right, it should be three votes to lynch.

I'm slightly confused as to why, when he is already dead, TJ would target Sonicchoas last night. He wasn't an X-Tracker, so he should only have gotten results back from this side...

.Blue Dwarf. 10-22-2013 11:30 AM

Living Players:

Megadog - Unknown/Tracker
Gigacat - Towny/X-Vig
Julian - Towny/Guardian
.Blue Dwarf. Tracker/Watcher
RandomCommander - X-Cop/Towny

Dead Players

texasjoshua - Watcher/Mafia
sonicchaos1993 - X-Vig/Unknown

Green names indicate claims that I know to be true.

Based on the structure of the game, I highly suspect Megadog to be the Mafia. This would match up with TJ being the mafia in Red World, with the roles reversed.

RC is pretty clearly lying in my eyes, but he wants people dead in Red, not in Blue. I suspect he is trying to bring about the Purple World so he can win.

Julian may be lying, but everything he has said about the purple world has been confirmed as true. I see no reason why he would be lying, he doesn't want anyone dead so he is likely not the mafia.

I can confirm that GC, SC, and TJ were not mafia by my Tracker role, but only one of those matters now and that is GC. He targetted no one last night, and clearly isn't the mafia.

I suspect this is the true layout of the game:

Megadog - Mafia/Tracker
texasjoshua - Watcher/Mafia
.Blue Dwarf. - Tracker/Watcher
Gigacat - Towny/X-Vig
sonicchaos1993 - X-Vig/Towny
Julian - Towny/Guardian
RandomCommander - Time Devourer/Towny

Guardian wanting to prevent the purple world from forming, Time Devourer wanting to bring it to fruition. There is a conflict of interest however since they both seemingly have a towny role... I suspect their Win condition in both worlds revolves around the formation of purple world though. So they may not be townies at all.

These are my claims and I am sticking to them unless someone else can disprove any of them:

Vote: Megadog

hyperme 10-22-2013 11:45 AM

Okay some things!

Yes Lynch at Three. I am fool sometimes.

And seamonkey is replacing sonichaos. Please wait a few minutes while this happens!

hyperme 10-22-2013 11:50 AM

Well seamonkey replaced sonicchaos.

Living Players:

Megadog
Gigacat
Julian
.Blue Dwarf.
RandomCommander

Dead Players

texasjoshua - Watcher
seamonkey - X-Vig

Megadog 10-22-2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Blue Dwarf. (Post 343430)
Based on the structure of the game, I highly suspect Megadog to be the Mafia. This would match up with TJ being the mafia in Red World, with the roles reversed

I doubt hyperme would ever make any mafia game predictable like that. I'm the Doctor. Last night I protected you, the night before I protected TexasJoshua, and the night before that I protected Julian.

I also feel I should point out, even with the safety of the other game, people there may be lying. If we somehow enter purple world, and they have claimed a useful role, they may find themselves killed quickly. This could explain the number of townie claims this game.

.Blue Dwarf. 10-22-2013 08:09 PM

True, you wouldn't expect it to work out like that. Which is exactly why I expect it to work out like that!
Plus, given everyone's claims and what we know as fact, it really does look like things may be as simple as they appear.

I am still suspicious of RC, but his behavior doesn't suggest mafia to me (Unless he's just trying to completely throw us off his trail, which I really doubt. Not to mention the fact that I still hold his night one lurking in his favor of not being the mafia)

Julian could be lying. Putting people off his trail by insisting on not killing people. He is my secondary suspect as mafia right after MD. But I believe Julian. He knew things, albiet they were things we could have guessed, but he wasn't afraid of the facts coming back to bite him if he was wrong.

Gigacat cannot be the mafia since I tracked him last night, and he didn't target anyone.

Either we lynch MD today, or I track him tonight to get solid evidence (my claim as it stands now is missing that key backing info). However, I find his claim as doctor to be bogus. There is no other doctor (Role claim anyone?) and I think the presence of 2 investigation-type roles, AND a doctor, indeed puts the game off balance in favor of the town.

So, unless anyone has anything in terms of evidence or speculations to add, I leave it to you folks. Vote for Megadog with me or vote for a no lynch, we'll be safe either way. Just decide in a timely manner, waiting for yesterday to end was really awful D:

Megadog 10-22-2013 09:10 PM

I must admit, VOTE: NO LYNCH seems a pretty simple way of clearing this up.

And I refer to my previous post for the fact that anyone else claiming as townie may simply be covering themselves for purple world. If the roles are kept from the living player (which I presume they are) then they would have a target on their back from the start. X-Roles are an exception to this, in that they would possibly become useless in purple world.

Anyway, getting concrete evidence seems like a better idea, if nothing else than that it gives one more night after that for any active roles to wheedle the mafia out before LoL. If I get lynched, tomorrow is LoL.

.Blue Dwarf. 10-24-2013 01:08 PM

Unvote: Megadog

hyperme 10-26-2013 12:47 PM

Really?

Living Players:

Megadog
Gigacat
Julian
.Blue Dwarf.
RandomCommander

Dead Players

texasjoshua - Watcher
seamonkey - X-Vig

Night B4. 48 hours.

hyperme 10-28-2013 01:14 PM

oh dear. Blue Dwarf the Tracker was murderized.

Living Players:

Megadog
Gigacat
Julian
RandomCommander

Dead Players

texasjoshua - Watcher
seamonkey - X-Vig
.Blue Dwarf. - Tracker

Day B4. 120 hours. 3 votes. Begin!

Julian 10-28-2013 01:41 PM

B.D, last gasp please?

.Blue Dwarf. 10-28-2013 03:13 PM

Go lynch Megadog now, he targetted me last night. I suspect RC may not cooperate with lynching if he does in fact want Purple World, so GC may need to vigilante Megadog if RC won't help. I suggest setting Red World to night as soon as possible for this. The Town has the majority in that world at least.

Megadog 10-28-2013 03:19 PM

So...I only have two ways to win. One is to count on people to be inactive, which isn't good. The other, to help Julian with his role in exchange for the win, assuming I can help. It all comes down to how things play out.

Julian 10-28-2013 03:31 PM

Well, I'm going to have to give up this game and VOTE: MEGADOG.

Julian 10-28-2013 08:11 PM

And now, since I have nowhere better to put it, have a list of all the roles I know of in both these worlds:

BLUE WORLD
  • X-Vigilante - Seamonkey
  • Tracker - B.D
  • Watcher - TJ
  • Third Party - Me
  • Mafia - Megadog, probably
  • Townie - probably RC, for reasons currently unspecified
  • Unknown - Gigacat

RED WORLD
  • Tracker - Megadog
  • Watcher - B.D
  • Townie - Me
  • Mafia - Texasjoshua
  • All the rest are unknown - Seamonkey, RC, Gigacat

If anyone can add to this, please do.

Gigacat 10-28-2013 09:52 PM

VOTE: Megadog for obvious reasons. Im a red vigilanted and a blue townie.

Julian 10-29-2013 02:30 PM

Come on RC, we just need your vote and then it's over!

Julian 10-29-2013 02:39 PM

Updating roles:

BLUE WORLD
  • X-Vigilante - Seamonkey
  • Tracker - B.D
  • Watcher - TJ
  • Third Party - Me
  • Mafia - Megadog, probably
  • Townie - probably RC, for reasons currently unspecified, also Gigacat

RED WORLD
  • Tracker - Megadog
  • Watcher - B.D
  • Townie - Me, Seamonkey
  • Mafia - Texasjoshua
  • X-Vig - Gigacat
  • Unknown - RC (probably third party)

So this should be an accurate list. Trust me on Seamonkey being town, I have proof. I'll share it if necessary.

Megadog 10-29-2013 03:38 PM

I doubt I can win this, but I might be able to with RC's help.

I'm going to VOTE: GIGACAT, for no reason.

Julian 10-29-2013 04:13 PM

If you switch to voting for RC, I'll vote with you. Gigacat, you may as well do the same since it's looking like either way Mafia wins, RC hasn't been around for days.

Gigacat 10-30-2013 01:23 AM

I have the ability to kill a blue player. Tonight I intend to kill Megadog or RC (depending on whos left). My vote stands for now.

Megadog 10-30-2013 01:36 AM

Fine, UNVOTE, VOTE: Randomcommander.

Julian 10-30-2013 04:37 AM

I now VOTE: RANDOMCOMMANDER.

hyperme 10-30-2013 05:54 AM

Votes

Megadog - 1 (Gigacat)
Randomcommander - 2 (Julian, Megadog)

Remember that the person will the most votes will be lynched when the deadline is reached.

Gigacat 10-31-2013 01:16 AM

Cant we kill megadog first? He may still be able to get a get kill off before I vig kill him.

Julian 10-31-2013 03:15 PM

Nope, sorry, I'm working for myself here now.

Julian 11-03-2013 07:13 AM

Day should have been over yesterday, just pointing this out.

hyperme 11-03-2013 07:28 AM

RC was lynched! He was the Lynchee! Julian proceeds to winning.

Living Players:

Megadog
Gigacat
Julian

Dead Players

texasjoshua - Watcher
seamonkey - X-Vig
.Blue Dwarf. - Tracker
RandomCommander - Lynchee

Night B5. 48 hours and all that.

hyperme 11-05-2013 11:34 AM

Megadog and Gigacat were the dead. Game over man!

Town wins x2, BLUE Lyncher wins, Time Devourer loses, Time Detective Wins.

BLUE Roles

texasjoshua - Watcher
seamonkey - X-Vig
.Blue Dwarf. - Tracker
RandomCommander - Lynchee
Gigacat - Townie
Megadog - Mafia
Julian - Lyncher
RED Roles

Megadog - Tracker
.Blue Dwarf. - Watcher
Julian - Lynchee
Gigacat - X-Vig
seamonkey - Townie
RandomCommander - Lyncher
texasjoshua - Mafia

PURPLE Roles

Julian - Time Detective
seamonkey - Time Devourer

Julian wins the award of super winning person for winning in every role.

Words about the game in next post.

hyperme 11-05-2013 12:04 PM

So, this game.It certainly happened.

First, I think the idea had potential. But I tried to make it work with the whole two roles thing and that didn't work out well I think. With a larger number of players the two worlds could be separate player wise. It might of allowed more X-roles too, which would be nice.

Next, in no uncertain terms, the Time Devourer should of been a threat. And was then played terribly. Here's the role PM:

Quote:

You are the Time Devourer. You win by destroying time.

To be more specific, you win if you make up an unapposable majority of the players in the PURPLE world. If you die in the PURPLE world, or the PURPLE world is not formed you will lose. You know that the PURPLE world will be formed if the RED and BLUE worlds share no living players.

Additionally, you may PM the host the name of a dead player and acquire a one-shot ability based on their role. You cannot acquire a power from a person more than once, no matter how many worlds they die in, nor can you take a power from your alternate selves. This ability recharges after two deaths of any player in the game.
As you can see, the Devourer was able to gain more abilities, which could be very useful. This ability was never used. Despite the fact the Devourer had everything to gain if the PURPLE world was formed! I even thought up names for the powers. Names no one will know.
If I have another Time Devourer, however, it will probably get some kind of power points system, where abilities cost PP and can be improved by acquiring them multiple times.

Good job Julian, who actually managed to understand his role, and asked when something was uncertain. Oh yeah, the Time Detective could find out a dead player's role in the other world. Like the Time Devourer this power recharged after two deaths.

Finally, PMs. USE THEM. There were enough problems caused by what appeared to be simple laze that I flipped out! I try to avoid that here. Choices problems include:

>Sonicchaos complaining he didn't have a win condition. After he used the power that was missing a win condition. Ergo, no reasoning happened.
>texasjoshua not fully reading his information supplement. I know he didn't, because he asked a question about another query answer which should of come from the supplement. When I mention a way to communicate with the other world mafia yet it doesn't seem to exist, you PM the host. Ergo no reading happened.

texasjoshua 11-05-2013 12:32 PM

This game was pretty darn nifty. I really enjoyed the concept, my biggest problem was the fact that my two roles were on literally opposite sides and how I should/could use them to try to win. Like was my one townie character allowed to know mafia knowledge and visa verse and then when it came down to it should my townie character sacrifice themselves for the mafia or visa versa. I had two conflicting roles and just had issues dealing with it.

Missing that part of the section was my fault, most mafia games have nothing similar to that so I shouldn't have made assumptions, so apologies for that. In the end though I died quick enough as mafia that it wouldn't have made a difference.

seamonkey 11-05-2013 12:36 PM

I just realized I am a moron...The reason why I never used my ability to steal powers was because I never felt it would be useful. Knowing people's roles would not help me. What I DIDN'T think of (hence me feeling very silly all of a sudden, I literally just realized...) is that I can steal the powers of the mafia. I was caught in a frustrating thought-loop wherein I cannot kill anybody because the only killing player who was dead was myself. I spent my time trying to figure out a good strategy to get Gigacat killed so I could steal his ability. I apologize for acting stupid.

Megadog 11-05-2013 11:16 PM

I was so close. If GC hadn't been an X-Vig in the other world, I would have won ultimately as well. Darn him.

This game was about the most fun I've had since the player drop. It's a fantastic concept, and I can only expect it would have been more epic had there been more players. Considering this is pretty much the end times for Hamumu, having a game like that is rather nice.

seamonkey 11-05-2013 11:48 PM

I concur on the good game part - it gave me an idea for a game which I might toy with at some point.

Julian 11-06-2013 12:11 AM

This most certainly was a good game. I feel I played my role as a lyncher excellently, and this allowed me to win as the lyncher in the endgame (partially because of lurking though, which is disappointing). The other world was over pretty quickly because of cop luckiness and the small size of the game, but keeping it running until this one ended was a great idea - it kept people wondering, and really it made sense to because of the way the multiple worlds worked (if one world was destroyed, then there go half the roles for the Time Devourer). Anyway, great game. Really liked the idea.

Gigacat 11-06-2013 12:45 AM

I think I played well, killed Megadog :D. Great concept, fun game.

Megadog 11-06-2013 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julian (Post 343556)
This most certainly was a good game. I feel I played my role as a lyncher excellently, and this allowed me to win as the lyncher in the endgame (partially because of lurking though, which is disappointing). The other world was over pretty quickly because of cop luckiness and the small size of the game, but keeping it running until this one ended was a great idea - it kept people wondering, and really it made sense to because of the way the multiple worlds worked (if one world was destroyed, then there go half the roles for the Time Devourer). Anyway, great game. Really liked the idea.

I feel I should point out, I knew you were likely a lyncher, but it seemed my only way to have a chance of winning. I also offered to help you win.

.Blue Dwarf. 11-06-2013 02:59 AM

Well, I wasn't expecting the whole lyncher/lynchee thing.

I still thought RC was Time Devourer and Julian was simply out to take him out too diminish his influence to prevent Purple, and RC was set on destroying Julian in Red world.
Turns out it was really cut and dry: Julian WAS just trying to lynch RC and RC WAS just trying to lynch Julian, Purple World stuff aside.

And then seamonkey... I was tearing my hair out reading his posts on Red. I was suspicious, but I didn't have any clue what he could possibly be up to since I had RC pegged as the Time Devourer already (not that it matters anyway, I was dead already!).

Lots of fun here, and a really neat game design.. But the lurking. Man, that was just annoying ending every day with nobody voting for anything. Glad it all turned out alright in the end though.