Hamumu Forum

Hamumu Forum (http://hamumu.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mafia & Forum Games (http://hamumu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Multiverse Mafia BLUE World (http://hamumu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24237)

.Blue Dwarf. 10-10-2013 04:57 PM

Re: Multiverse Mafia BLUE World

I can no longer be sure that you are in fact a watcher at all, or if that's just still part of your plots in Red.

The two worlds are connected whether you like it or not, and I'm interested to see how Purple World plays into things as well. As we do not know if the worlds are in fact further bridged than they first appeared, it is in my best interest to see justice done in every world, for the good of the town.

To try to separate the two worlds and claim they are separate games, despite the inclusion of roles such as the X-Vigilante, it's just madness. Clearly, obviously, the two worlds are beyond any doubt connected. So quit insisting that they must remain completely separate.
(Though perhaps I am in the wrong, for trying to sway the Red vote here in the Blue world)

If it turns out you are a mafia in Red, I won't hold that against you here. But I will not forget your comments and behaviors which have already planted the seeds of mistrust in your statements.

As for news in Blue World... Well, the only thing we have to go on is the whole situation in Red World, since SC was involved. How did SC die? Was he mafia'd over here in Blue world? Previously I had blinded myself into thinking the mafia may have been inactive or blocked night 1, but now I remember. There was a death! SC died. I must've originally written that off in my brain like "Oh, he died while crossing dimensions... Yep, THAT makes sense..."

A bit silly on my behalf.

It's worth noting neither Julian or Gigacat have made any comments on this world yet.

We should be looking for info on SC's death.

texasjoshua 10-10-2013 10:46 PM

As I understand it things are largely separate except for a few things like sonic'
s role and so my point was is that I'm treating them as if they are two separate games, whether that's a mistake or not I don't know but that's how I'm treating it.

.Blue Dwarf. 10-11-2013 12:41 AM

We'll have to see how Purple comes in to play.
Purple is just Blue+Red after all, we can only speculate at the implications of that.

RandomCommander 10-11-2013 10:42 AM

Then again The Great Third World might not be as we think it is!

We have to wait until Day 2 to find out...

hyperme 10-11-2013 12:37 PM

INFORMATION REGARDING THE PURPLE WORLD

The formation of the Purple World is based on the living and the dead.

texasjoshua 10-11-2013 03:10 PM

Yup, other me was evil the whole time. I can stop covering for him now :P I don't know how to play things when one of me is town and the other is mafia, gotta hedge my bets on which side is going to win. I still maintain I'm the watcher. This is gonna sound suspicious as all get out but if anyone has a power role and wants to admit it i can prove I'm watcher.

RandomCommander 10-11-2013 03:13 PM

Okay, I take it it is still Day in This World's solar system?

Interesting, but we have yet to know what happens to it if people die, not to mention which world they died in. I'm going off on a limb here and saying if you die in both worlds, you're not going to be able to live in "Purple which seems to be colored pink" world.

With Red mafia guy dead all that is left is blue mafia guy. I take it the mafia guys are different, it wouldn't make sense for TJ to be mafia here, otherwise its an easy town win as we could just lynch him again.

.Blue Dwarf. 10-11-2013 03:34 PM

Woo, never underestimate Dwarvish intuition! (well, and the heaps of evidence...)

TJ was carrying an inter-dimensional communication device when he died, that could be of some significance but there's not enough info to piece anything together here really.

RC is currently clear in my book. MD seems alright. Everyone else is either too quiet (in this world at least), or too loud for their own good.

I guess we go to bed, and see what more info turns up in the morning.

RandomCommander 10-11-2013 08:37 PM

My only guess is the inter-dimensional communication device confirms that yes, there is another mafia in this world.

In the meantime, there hasn't been other evidence here so we just wait.

.Blue Dwarf. 10-11-2013 08:51 PM

It's a pretty safe assumption we have a Mafia over here... SC died after all! We can't just forget about that now.

hyperme 10-12-2013 08:25 AM

Nobody got any votes. Wow.

Living Players:

texasjoshua
Megadog
Gigacat
Julian
.Blue Dwarf.
RandomCommander

Dead Players

sonicchaos1993 - X-Vig

It is Night B2. If you have a power send in PMs. It will end in 48 hours.

hyperme 10-14-2013 09:09 AM

Nobody became dead last night.

Living Players:

texasjoshua
Megadog
Gigacat
Julian
.Blue Dwarf.
RandomCommander

Dead Players

sonicchaos1993 - X-Vig

It is Day B2. With 6 alive, it is 4 to lynch. Day ends in Five Days (120 hours).

texasjoshua 10-14-2013 01:41 PM

Well that's reassuring anyway. No body died.

.Blue Dwarf. 10-14-2013 03:15 PM

Anyone have any new info to go on?

RandomCommander 10-14-2013 05:58 PM

I'm going to make a risky claim here:

I'm the X-cop here, and Normal Townie there. It seems pretty useless now that the mafia Over there is now dead, but I retained some interesting info.

I inspected Julian night one, and when day broke, I read the red world posts and posted that I agree with TexasJoshua being suspicious at first. But then I read my PM: Julian is evil! "What? That can't be right, TJ is more suspicious than him!" I thought at first I was paranoid or insane at first, but the chances of an "X" cop also being insane or paranoid is very, VERY low, at least to me. So I decided to pester Julian on his next post, explaining my weirdness there. Seeing his reaction, I got no reason to press on during daytime over there, so I decided to put in the lynching vote for TJ.

Second night, I investigated Julian again just to confirm I'm not just seeing things. Day breaks, he's turned up evil again. So I'm a paranoid cop, but wait, I realize Day is still going there, too! We already have the mafia, why is there a reason to keep day going? Is it still because there is one mafia left in Here, and both worlds will still run because of that? Unlikely.

While pondering furiously over this, I discovered that three reasons are applicable for this weird scenario:

Either Julian is also mafia, or a mafia helper of some sort: highly unlikely.
Julian may be some other weird role, third party or miller, maybe? I'm betting third party since game is still going over there... unlikely, but most possible
Or I may be all-in-all actually paranoid, but like I said: highly unlikely.

texasjoshua 10-14-2013 08:16 PM

Well that is certainly interesting. I'm inclined to believe it, for now anyway. I'm fairly certain you aren't normal town over there, but not necessarily evil. That does however pose the question as to what that means for this world.

.Blue Dwarf. 10-14-2013 08:18 PM

You should have inspected someone else to check if you were paranoid.
Inspecting the same person twice is.... Well, it doesn't matter now.

Your claim is risky and you really have nothing backing up that you're telling the truth.
You yourself even said "Not lurking! I just forgot to view my PM!" as your first post in the game, so who knows if you were even active for night one. Seems unlikely to me.

Given the addition of a Watcher and Tracker in each world, it also seems like there wouldn't need to be a cop role... That just sounds like a game that's incredibly stacked in favor of the town, perhaps balanced by the fact that you may be insane? The whole scenario just sounds bad.

Certainly not enough info for me to act on here yet, but I've got my eye on you now.

Here's my list of claims so far:
X-Vig - SC
X-Cop -RC (Pretty shady!)
Watcher - TJ (Seems likely)
Tracker - Hmm?
+1 Mafia
+2 unknown Mafia/town/powerrole
Julian, Gigacat, Myself, and Megadog have yet to directly claim something. Julian and Gigacat have yet to say much of anything at all, really... I suspect vanilla roles, or mafia.

It may be best to wait another night to gather more info, unless someone has something that could be useful. Right now the only thing I have is RC's potentially false claims.

In the other world:
Tracker - MD
Watcher -BD
Townie - RC (Still shady!)
Mafia - TJ (Are there others? D: )
+3 unknown mafia/town/power role.
Julian, Gigacat, and SC have yet to claim a role.

It's entirely possible there is no mafia at all in the red world, and the game simply ticks on because Blue world is not yet resolved. If there was a mafia, why is no one dead? Best to let the days go by until more info comes in. One more death by mafia isn't going to seal the town's fate. A lynch AND a death by mafia however... Bad news.

texasjoshua 10-14-2013 08:23 PM

Actually interesting info, I suspect that the game could be waiting for simply no duplicates before it merges to the purple world. As soon as no two players are alike I would bet the worlds merge. So the smart thing might be to wait it out in both worlds. And simply gather info until no two players are alike.

.Blue Dwarf. 10-14-2013 08:54 PM

We're well off here, so in the interest of making sure nothing crazy happens in Red World:

Vote: No Lynch

The sooner we reach night, the sooner we get more info on Purple world. Plus, it seems no one has any actual info to vote on anyway, so might as well just wait another night to get more info.

Megadog 10-14-2013 09:07 PM

I get the feeling purple world will happen once each person is dead in at least one world, so no one has more than one role. It seems the most logical way to do it.

With that in mind, those in RED World could attempt to cause PURPLE World to happen by lynching people, but this isn't advised, as this is only a theory currently.

As for this game, nothing is really happening. So far, with the exception of TJ, we only have X-roles, so there is a whole lot of nothing happening. Going to night seems the best course of action.

VOTE: NO LYNCH