Hamumu Forum

Hamumu Forum (http://hamumu.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://hamumu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Dumb Accounts FAQ (http://hamumu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13596)

Justin 11-01-2007 04:40 PM

Re: Dumb Accounts FAQ

Even though I already know. (ugh at Spookless Hollow goals)

Mr.Onion 11-02-2007 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolguy (Post 140354)
No, I was talking about the other new trophy (which I now have). Don't ask what it is, though, as you won't be getting an answer- I'm sworn to sekritcy. :p

I already have a fairly good idea of what it is. :p

regeneratorizer 01-02-2008 11:28 PM

Say, Jamul, could you update the chatroom link in post #1? It's been out of date for a while(As well as the info, that needs to be updated too. You know, the part about Bribble?).

...Or, y'know, you could just make me a General Mayhem mod and I could change it myself. Whatever suits your fancy. ;)

Mr.Onion 01-03-2008 03:38 AM

Or transfer it to the Wiki, where it will theorectically always be up to date.

AtkinsSJ 01-03-2008 10:17 AM

I reckon it should be put on the proper FAQ page anyway, as that's an obvious place to go looking for things.

BunnyBot 5000 01-12-2008 02:19 PM

Help! I can't log out! And I need to!

EDIT: I have an idea. I'll say if it didn't work.

EDIT2:nopr

Coolguy 01-12-2008 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BunnyBot 5000 (Post 157538)
Help! I can't log out! And I need to!

EDIT: I have an idea. I'll say if it didn't work.

EDIT2:nopr

There's a Log Out button on the top-right of the forum on the same bar that User CP is on.

Jamul 01-12-2008 02:26 PM

And it does log you out completely, even if it doesn't appear to. Press CTRL-F5 to get a full refresh of the page if you see it saying you are logged in when you aren't (you may actually also have to exit your web browser and restart it).

regeneratorizer 07-19-2008 02:58 AM

After reading through this, I realized that Q15 needed revision. So, heres the new version!

Quote:

QUESTION 15: What are Custom Titles? How come I don't have one?

"Titles" refers to the small text directly below someones name(Mine being, at the time of this posting, "I am mafia! No, really!".) There are two types of titles: Regular or Custom.

Regular titles are the generic titles. They range from "Puny Mortal" to "Dumb Person". The more you post, the higher your title goes. Puny Mortal is the first title, Dumb Person you get after you post a bunch. Of course, posts in Total Mayhem wont count towards the titles, to prevent spammage. It doesn't take long to get to Dumb Person, but still some people prefer to use....

CUSTOM TITLES! To create a custom title, go to the Yerfshop. Scroll down a bit, and you'll see the Custom Titles area. It costs 25YB to create a new custom title. Remember to keep it clean! This is a family friendly site.
Jam-jam, could you edit this in over the outdated Q15? Domo!

regeneratorizer 10-01-2008 12:20 PM

It appears we now lack the ability to change avatars back to the old forum ones, so could you please remove question number 12?

Por arigatou!

Sillyman 10-02-2008 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by regeneratorizer (Post 210471)
It appears we now lack the ability to change avatars back to the old forum ones, so could you please remove question number 12?

Uh... 12 is about signatures. And as you are aware, you can make your own siggys still.

Mr.Onion 10-03-2008 05:19 AM

That was because the avatar-related question 12 was removed fullwise.

regeneratorizer 11-13-2008 01:15 PM

Hamumu Forum 3.0!

There are a bunch of new options up, so I'll create a new question.

Quote:

Question 15: What's with all this new stuff? whattheheckthisiskwazy!

The Hamumu forum has updated with a few new things as of November 13, 2008. I'll detail a few of the new features here.

Tags - You can now customize your threads with Tags. When creating a new thread, you can put a tag to it by entering them in the form right above the "Post Icons" area. You can search for threads based on their tags by clicking on the Search button.

Friends/Contacts - You can add other members as Friends or Contacts. To do this click on User CP, then Contacts & Friends. Contacts are instant, but if you want to add someone as a friend, you need to wait for them to approve of it.

Social Groups - That's right, groups are available now! Go to User CP and then Social Groups. You can create or join groups, and have group discussions within said groups. You can make them private, invite only or open to everyone.

Profile Viewage - There are a few new options on others' profile pages, such as viewing friends, statistics, or posting on their profile.(Much like Facebooks "Wall" thing.

Bookmark - At the bottom of each thread, you can now post a link to that thread to Del.Icio.us. Stumbleupon, Google, or Digg. WTB more publicity for Hamumu!

You'll also notice that when you have notifications, such as group invites, your Private Message link will change to Notifications. No worries, you can still access your PMs by clicking on it, and it will change back after you view your notification.

cyberclone42 01-03-2009 09:43 AM

Can you send money to Hamumu in exchange for YB?

Jamul 01-03-2009 11:03 AM

You can't at the moment. It's something I might offer someday, but I want to check if there are legal issues first!

Julian 01-03-2009 11:24 AM

What sort of legal issues?

Jamul 01-03-2009 11:56 AM

If I knew that, it would already be done. I am concerned about selling "money". It's probably fine, but I don't know.

cyberclone42 01-03-2009 12:17 PM

I understand, I just want all of the avatar bits.

ALLEN2 01-03-2009 12:21 PM

thats what i was thinking CC42

cyberclone42 01-10-2009 08:56 AM

I think I have enough YBs.