Hamumu Forum

Hamumu Forum (http://hamumu.com/forum/index.php)
-   Total Mayhem (http://hamumu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Devestation RPG (http://hamumu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14056)

souperzombie 11-17-2007 01:46 PM

Devestation RPG
 
Random RPG i decided to make 8)

STORYLINE:
The world was once a peacefull place, of happiness and joy. But one day (ALWAYS), A giant meteor fell to earth. On the day it struck earth, it completly obliterated the planet - Tsunami's struck on every side of the globe, Earthquakes rocked the planet, and millions of innocent people were eradicated. The crater which was left emited an evil radiation. The people who aproched it mutated out of destription. (Well, you can describe them, but MEH.) Those who survived the mutation turned into mindless beasts. Apart from 3 people. 3 Heroes who sought to seek the Talisman of Hamumu, the only object that could revearse time, and stop the Meteor from ever hitting earth.

Its basicly a normal RPG, with a cool storyline.

You have to specify this:

Name:
Weapon and/or shield(If any):
4 Special Abilities:
1 Ultimate Ability:
Apperance of Mutation(Picture if you want):

Slots:
SpaceManiac
Ufo-Man
Connor S.

Hope you enjoy my RPG.

No more spaces -o_-o

SpaceManiac 11-17-2007 01:51 PM

Re: Devestation RPG
 
*signs Up Before Someone Else Does*!!!!!
Name: SpaceManiac
Weapon and/or shield(If any): Computer-Wristguard
4 Special Abilities: Lazer Beam, Reprogram enemy robots, Use the internet, Infinetly long row of pockets
1 Ultimate Ability: Summon a programmable (by me) robot!
Apperance of Mutation(Picture if you want): One of my legs is missing, but I walk fine.

souperzombie 11-17-2007 01:52 PM

Re: Devestation RPG
 
Thanks.

Your name is Spacemaniac. You were a normal human who designed robots. But the mutation causes you to morph with the robots themselves.

You are in a lab with broken robots all over the place. What do you do?

Ufo-Man 11-17-2007 01:59 PM

Re: Devestation RPG
 
Name:Ufo-man
Weapon and/or shield:Ray-gun and Invisibility Shield
4 Special Abilities:Summon Sumo, Teleport, Super Speed, and Shrink
1 Ultimate Ability:Sumo Enlargement!
Apperance of Mutation: A green sumo.

SpaceManiac 11-17-2007 02:03 PM

Re: Devestation RPG
 
I log on to my computer-wristguard (the "Gauntlet") and look outside the door.

Ufo-Man 11-17-2007 02:04 PM

Re: Devestation RPG
 
What about me?

souperzombie 11-17-2007 02:04 PM

Re: Devestation RPG
 
Your name is Ufo-Man. You were a humble Butcher until the meteor. The mutation caused you to absorb all the meat and mutate extremly.

Your in a butchers shop, with the counter destroyed and splattered meat everywhere. What do you do?

souperzombie 11-17-2007 02:05 PM

Re: Devestation RPG
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceManiac (Post 144236)
I log on to my computer-wristguard (the "Gauntlet") and look outside the door.

There are a few mutated rats out there. They smell bad. What do you do?

SpaceManiac 11-17-2007 02:07 PM

Re: Devestation RPG
 
I step on one. OUCH! The other one bites me! I zap it with a lazer. Also, I added my two other abilites (see above)

souperzombie 11-17-2007 02:09 PM

Re: Devestation RPG
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceManiac (Post 144244)
I step on one. OUCH! The other one bites me! I zap it with a lazer. Also, I added my two other abilites (see above)

The one you stepped on explodes with green goo. It apears to be acid. Good thing you moved you foot out of the way quickly!

Connor S. 11-17-2007 02:10 PM

Re: Devestation RPG
 
I sign up. Ill edit it with stuff in a sec,

Name: Tsunam
Weapon: A bow
Abiltiies:

Reflect: Perfectly reflects a projectile.
Light Wing: My cloak is spread wide, and I zoom towards the target
Blue Zap: Blue lightning from the fingers! :D
Light Bow: My arrows move at the speed of lgith and do lotsa damage. energy required.

Ultimate Ability: Light Flash: I basically teleport, within a short distance, and hurt anyone between me, and where Im teleporting to.

Appearnece: Nthing is seen beneathe my cloak. it iss ominous.

SpaceManiac 11-17-2007 02:10 PM

Re: Devestation RPG
 
I pull a test tube out of my pocket and scoop up some of the green goo. My ultra-strong test tube doesn't melt. I put it back in my pocket.

souperzombie 11-17-2007 02:12 PM

Re: Devestation RPG
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceManiac (Post 144249)
I pull a test tube out of my pocket and scoop up some of the green goo. My ultra-strong test tube doesn't melt. I put it back in my pocket.

The green goo fizzles and bubbles, But doesnt melt the test tube. It looks dangerous if you throw it on an enemy.

Ufo-Man 11-17-2007 02:15 PM

Re: Devestation RPG
 
I eat the meat

souperzombie 11-17-2007 02:16 PM

Re: Devestation RPG
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ufo-Man (Post 144255)
I eat the meat

Nothing happens much. Besides, it tastes a bit icky.

Ufo-Man 11-17-2007 02:18 PM

Re: Devestation RPG
 
I roll around, looking for survivors.

SpaceManiac 11-17-2007 02:18 PM

Re: Devestation RPG
 
I walk outside and look around the street, looking for any signs of intelligent life.

souperzombie 11-17-2007 02:21 PM

Re: Devestation RPG
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ufo-Man
I roll around, looking for survivors.

No survivors, just a few rats hungry for sumo flesh. Whatdo you do?
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceManiac
I walk outside and look around the street, looking for any signs of intelligent life.

Nothing but a zombie. What do you do?

Ufo-Man 11-17-2007 02:23 PM

Re: Devestation RPG
 
I summon a sumo as a distraction.

souperzombie 11-17-2007 02:23 PM

Re: Devestation RPG
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Connor S. (Post 144248)
I sign up. Ill edit it with stuff in a sec,

Name: Tsunam
Weapon: A bow
Abiltiies:

Reflect: Perfectly reflects a projectile.
Light Wing: My cloak is spread wide, and I zoom towards the target
Blue Zap: Blue lightning from the fingers! :D
Light Bow: My arrows move at the speed of lgith and do lotsa damage. energy required.

Ultimate Ability: Light Flash: I basically teleport, within a short distance, and hurt anyone between me, and where Im teleporting to.

Appearnece: Nthing is seen beneathe my cloak. it iss ominous.

Your name is Connor. You were a humble leather-worker (or whatever its called) But the mutation causes you to fuse with the leather, and gain special abilities.

You are standing near a counter and near some leather. Some other leather is in a pile and is on fire. What do you do?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.