Hamumu Forum

Hamumu Forum (http://hamumu.com/forum/index.php)
-   Adventures Of Bouapha (http://hamumu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Happyponygate Monster Mini-Contest! (http://hamumu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15714)

Jamul 04-15-2008 08:13 AM

Happyponygate Monster Mini-Contest!

It's time for no less than the third Happyponygate contest (even if the first was actually a funtest).

This one is quite simple. First, let me tell you a story:

The Happy Ponies found a way to open a rift between Happy Pony Land and Earth, and they have spilled forth, threatening to brutally enforce happiness and joy on all of Earth's peoples. But of course, the Happy Ponies are only the leaders of this movement. They have minions that work for them, strange and mysterious creatures hauled up from the rainbowiest pits of Happy Pony Land to serve their masters' deviously friendly plots.

These minions include the Marshmallow Soldiers, Teddy Bears (borrowed from LL2), and Gumdrop Guys.

So, your job here is simple. Invent another race/species/type of minion for the Happy Ponies.

1 - Get your entry in before May 1st! The contest closes on May 1st.

2 - All you have to do is come up with a name and description of a type of creature that would work for the Happy Ponies.

3 - No lists of attacks they might use and so on - all creatures in the game will be armed with variations of the weapons you can get. Your monster doesn't have to be able to hold weapons - it may for example be something that spits out chocolate or licorice, or attacks with claws. But regardless, don't tell me how it attacks, because I'll have to be making that up based on many factors like how it is used in the game. Your goal is just to make up the species itself.

4 - A normal, general-purpose creature is your goal, not something that is special like a trap-door spider that pops up and surprises you. Just something that generally fights with the player on a normal field of battle.

5 - Feel free to make either a tiny monster that piles onto the player in hordes, or a giant beast that will need to be faced one to three at a time. Or anything in between. It's your design. But what you are not doing is making up a boss! Just a regular enemy that the player will face many dozens or hundreds of times throughout the city.

6 - You can focus on chocolate, or on sweet stuff, or on cuddly things, or on cute things. But remember that those are the kind of things here, not vicious scary monsters. The Happy Ponies come from a land of joy and gumdrops and strawberry rivers. And by the way, don't make a type of pony. Those are covered! You are making something else that works for the ponies.

7 - No limit on entries!

8 - Do not be afraid to be similar to another entry. Little differences could win it. But don't just totally copy unless you add something different.

9 - You can also just throw in names if you want, but this game might not even show the names of non-boss enemies, so while your name might be the winner, the player may never see it!

10 - I reserve the right to combine one person's name with another person's design, or to even provide my own of either, based loosely on the presented ideas, but at least one person will be a winner, and possibly up to two. Or maybe more if I decide it's worth adding a few species!

11 - Winners will of course have their monster put in the game (as implemented by my own particular visual style...), and they will be in the credits as a Monster Designer.

Enjoy!

TyTBone 04-15-2008 08:55 AM

Re: Happyponygate Monster Mini-Contest!

Good heavens, that was quick!

Smilers - Smiley faces that attack in hordes. They are just round, yellow, and happy!

Candy Clusters - Blobs of cotton candy. They are very fluffy looking (Think of a string-filled cloud),
but the only facial features are eyeballs.

Unicons - Scrawny, pony-like creatures that look like unicorns and act really friendly, but they're "cons", so they actually steal
stuff from you.

Unitons - large and powerful unicorns.

Octoice - Brightly colored octopus + Licorice for the 8 tentacles; come in both black and red

The following are ideas are variations of what I posted in "More Happy Thoughts" thread:

Gumdrips - I was just thinking about those little Schrooms, and how adorable it would be if they had gumdrops for heads
instead of those green tops, but waddle the same.

Happy Wizard - Essentially a Happy Stick Man, but with the Wacky Wizard's cloths. They carry a "Happy Wand."

Dunkers - Enormous tasty donuts covered with sprinkles. They move by rolling around.

Wally - A guy (and maybe some look-alike pals) that looks like Waldo from "Where's Waldo?" He might run around Bouapha, saying things like "Can't see me!" or "Can't catch me!"

Lollipop Loons or Limber Lollipops or Happy Stick Lolli - Lollipop beings who are just feet, hands, stick, and pop.

Mr.Onion 04-15-2008 09:19 AM

Multimallows:
A cross between Moss Rapido and Blobbies. They look like pink marshmallows, and hop around, multiplying fairly quickly (once every 2-5 seconds. Irregulary.) They do not activly chase the player, however.

SpiderPumpkin 04-15-2008 09:20 AM

Walking Cane: A human-sized walking candy cane. 'Nuff said.

(Should we keep all entries in one post or make multiple posts for them?)

Jamul 04-15-2008 09:38 AM

I prefer multiple posts, but I go through and read the whole thing when it's over, so I will see it all. I just don't like edits because I don't get to see them when they happen.

Mapletree 04-15-2008 10:34 AM

Happybots: Very colorful robots that run on happiness energy. Enough said.

Jellygums:
Cute jellybean-blob like creatures that are named differently when they have a color. Red Jellygums are named Strawberry Jellygums, yellow ones are called Lemon Jellygums, etc.

Diceys: White dices with differently colored spots on a side/number. They have eyes on their spots.

TyTBone 04-15-2008 10:38 AM

Okay...

Blarney - an Irish version of you-know-who. He's green instead of purple,
and goes around spreading sappiness and "good luck" for the
creatures (which is bad luck for Bouapha, obviously) while singing in an Irish accent.
I suppose he could be part of a species of dinosaurs...Hmmm, probably
should think more about that.

Bright Harbinger - Just a small version of the sun wearing sunglasses; I
guess they always come before Bouapha faces a
drastic situation. (Since "Harbinger" is like "forerunner"
and "omen... at least, that's what Microsoft Word tells
me.)

Happy Circuitry or Metallic Joy - Happy robots! In the style of the SwC bots, altough these
have a metallic-yet-pretty (think stained glass) look to them.

Hippies -...

Loviathons - Joy-filled alligators or crocodiles

Hardy hearts - Valentine's Day hearts that are red, very small, and really hard to beat.

Krazy Klowns - Sort of a reference to one of the biggest B-movies of all time. These guys wear polka dotted clothes,
makeup, goofy hats, etc.

Edit: Whoops! Smile posted as I was writing this. Oh well...

Wesley 04-15-2008 11:09 AM

A sort-of renovation of my last idea.

Cittens - Small cute kittens that wanders the city. They're really evil killer cats, merely using their cuteness to draw you in. They have big cute eyes, about 1/3 to 1/4 of the size of their whole body. (That's what the C is for!) Another characteristic is that they have a tongue sticking out between two fangs on the side of their mouth. (Like Scratchy from he Simpsons) They stand up on two legs or crawl on four legs.

Kats - Bigger fat cats. They have the same characteristics as Cittens, except their eyes are normal sized, and they are much bigger and heavier. They can only sit, and cannot stand or crawl like the Cittens.

Optional Thing - I don't know, I was thinking this while I was typing. I was thinking this race could be part of the "Merry Mafia", a sub-group of the Happy Pony Empire. Cittens would be average mafia goons, Kats would be the higher ups, and a boss somewhere could be the Godfather. This was just an optional thing, as the the race can go without a story.

LoonyBoy 04-15-2008 12:31 PM

Cutie pies!

A cute little pie with big eyes

Connor S. 04-15-2008 12:34 PM

Gummy worm - :O little gummy worms that wriggle around, their rainbow colored, and generally just sit there. they have little googly eyes and mouths

.Blue Dwarf. 04-15-2008 02:55 PM

My Lollipop gang:

Little Sucker:
They have a little sucker for their heads(think a dum dum) with the stick going down for the body.
They have additional suckers sticking out of the main(head) stick for arms and legs.

Like a stickman with suckers at the end os his arms/legs and head(All the suckers are the same size, the head/body one has a longer stick though)

These are smaller than bouapha and come in big swarms.

Lolli pop men:
The second in the rank of goons. These are just like the little suckers only they are as big as bouapha.

Lolli Byes:
A variation of the little suckers, they carry jawbreakers and run at you.
Once they reach you, they wave and the jawbreaker explodes.

(Oops... I guess that's just an attack... and a name too)

Lord Lolli:
The leader(Duh) of the lollipops.

Uses one of those HUGE lollipops(The ones that swirl around) for a head, he has (gumdrop?)eyes and a (Licorice)mouth.

He has big ROUND(Like a ball) suckers for his hand and the sticks are his arms.
Same for the legs, but their sticks are abit longer.

The main focus of him is the head, it is completely oversized!

I know I'm not supposed to but... Here are some possible attacks...
1. He falls over, crushing you under his head.
2. A long licorice tounge comes out of his mouth, he tries to grab and eat you.(or it just whips you)
3. Spin attack
4. Punch you maybe?

Yep, that's it for the loolipop gang...

One more beast for now:

Caring Herring:
Well, it's a fish... Maybe it wants to give you a gift so it brings you underwater garbage or rocks and piles them up on bridges...

Or it could pop it's head up, smile, then shoot at you...
These come in medium swarms(4-8.)

Coolguy 04-15-2008 04:44 PM

Berryzoids: These incidiously pleasant serpents dwell within the strawberry rivers of Happy Pony Land. Hamumu games need more zoids, because zoids are the best! :p I bet there'd be Chocozoids swimming around, too.

Ice Screamer: These look like scoops of ice cream with giant cone hats, big eyes, and little arms/legs. They have funny voices. They wield guns of the Sweet variety.

Marshmallow Supersoldier: Doctor Lunatic had first utilized Zombies, which he made into Super Zombies. Who's to say that the Happy Ponies haven't utilized the same technique? Marshmallow Supersoldiers are giant versions of their puny cousins. Unfortunately, this massive increase in size and strength has come at a cost of intelligence- Marshmallow Supersoldiers are no longer smart enough to be left alone with a candy gun, so they just run around punching stuff. These aren't bosses, just tough enemies.

Ninjabread Men: Aaaagh, they've returned! Run! Run for your lives!

Happiness Enforcer: Some sort of Happy Pony Land tank- The ponies advanced enough to tear open reality and build candy weaponry, so who's to say that they can't they make tanks? :D Instead of wheels, these have candy canes (like sled tracks) and utilize some sort of propulsion device that shoots sparkles so it can move. It has a ridiculously huge version of one of the game's weapons on top (or maybe just a platform with some sort of other soldier controlling a turret). If you don't like the candy cane tracks idea, you could always just use cookie wheels.

Animal Cookies: You know, those pink cookies that look like animals. Except these are alive. Yeah, that's all I have. :p Maybe they could run in hordes at the player and constantly spawn out of cookie boxes.

TyTBone 04-15-2008 04:50 PM

Happy Quackers - Average yellow-feathered, orange-billed creatures, but
these wear very flamboyant, Elton John style sunglasses. About 1/2 to 3/4 the size of Bouapha...

Starz - They look like stars in the sky, but are always happy. 1/2 the size of Bouapha

Bow Barrier - You know how rainbows are arches of happiness? Well, what if the empty space between the two "legs" of the
arch contained a glossy-but-clear substance, through which enemies' bullets and attacks could pass but
Bouapha's would be blocked by it. Basically, the arch would be a half-circle, but only the arch part would be
fully visible. Oh, and it would be able to move of course, but I'm not sure what good features it would have,
creature-wise.

Love Bugs - Think heart-shaped SwC beetles...

Hunnays or Hunnies - (For ElMikkino) Happy bunnies! They would be a little more than 1/3 the size of Bouapha, and they
would have HUGE eyes, just to keep them adorable looking.

Coolguy 04-15-2008 04:56 PM

Yes, we need ducks in a Hamumu game! :p Ducky would be very happy. Plus it would give another aquatic (or maybe flying) enemy.

Redbone 04-15-2008 06:41 PM

Emotion: Looks like something you would usually get for typing : ) . (Without spaces)

Coolguy 04-15-2008 06:46 PM

Leopleurodons- They swim around in rivers giving instructions on how to get to Candy Mountain. :p There must be a Chaaaarlie the unicorn reference! I guess this could be a Leopleurozoid.

varkarrus 04-15-2008 07:04 PM

Chocoturtle: A cute chocolate turtle with a big head, and a cannon sticking out of it's back. The cannon fires weak chocotsunami blasts that don't create lakes, as the cooldown is a lot greater.

Pwny: It would be a pony that stands on it's hind legs, and duel wields various weapons.

Licorice Turret: Another weakweapon creature! This turret uses weak licorice whips. It is immobile, unlike the marshmallow man and the chocoturtle

Rainbow claw: Like a melee cryozoid that only pops up at close range. Other forms are invincible.

TyTBone 04-15-2008 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolguy (Post 182997)
Leopleurodons- They swim around in rivers giving instructions on how to get to Candy Mountain. :p There must be a Chaaaarlie the unicorn reference! I guess this could be a Leopleurozoid.

YES! That's just what I was thinking! NICE!

.Blue Dwarf. 04-15-2008 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolguy (Post 182997)

Why not the letter Y?
Or all the letters...(Not every letter in the Alphabet, just CANDY MOUNTAIN(Or did it just spell candy...))

poopsie 04-15-2008 09:26 PM

Here is 2 boss ideas and 2 normal badguys

Bosses
Big Puff Marshmellow Man:Has licorice tenticles for arms
and its bright white.It also has chocolete kisses for eyes.

Devils food:Similiar to dust devil, except it spits
out Flaming hot fudge.If you are near it, it can cover you
in chocolate that hardens over you.

Badguys

Jelly Cucumber[not real name]
Like Sea Cuke, But instead of rock spikes, its
rock candy, his top hat a silly hat, and a candy cane.
different color, different attack.
Handy candy
little blobs that grab you and lick you to death
enough said. different color,different lick.

Blackduck 04-15-2008 09:45 PM

Wushy: with giant eyes wearing white pants. As for the artwork...

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/7...age2bo9.th.png
This is completly stolen from Jamul but if you look at it in a way it looks like a cute little bouncy monster. And I though that'd be good.

Mr.Sunshine:
I though since suns mean happy sunshine I'd be good to see some walking around the game. Either attacking or helping you, I'd still fit the way the game is supposed to be. Also maybe their weapon could be a brief case?
http://hamumu.com/forum/%5BURL=http:...G%5D%5B/URL%5D

Mapletree 04-15-2008 10:48 PM

Babyzoids: Cute zoids that are smaller than normal Aquazoids. They move in water, like Aquazoids.

Glucozoids: Rainbow-colored zoids that have a happy face instead of a normal Aquazoid face. BTW, gluco means sweet in Greek.

Gelatizoids: Green colored zoids that are half-transparent. They have a happy face, like a Glucozoid. And, gelati means gelatin in Latin.

Yerfdoggys: Rainbow-colored Yerfdog babys that teamed up with the Happy Pony side.

Androgeos Exeunt 04-16-2008 01:42 AM

Let me submit one...

Mollys: Smiley-faced, saucer- (or Mentos-) shaped objects which fire an inconsistent spray of small multi-coloured tablets. Getting hit by a Molly or the projectiles cuts your current life by a fifth, but gives you double speed for ten seconds.

SpiderPumpkin 04-16-2008 08:38 AM

Damp Candy: A large moist chocolate cake with arms and legs and eyes that's wearing flippers.

Bar Tender: A sentient bar of soft chocolate with eyes.

Nut Bar: A sentient and positively insane looking bar of chocolate with nuts (which also has eyes :P).

Cawberry: Strawberries with eyes, wings and beaks.

Chocolate Train: The name says it all.

Smiley Coyote: Small coyote-like creature with a big yellow smiley face.

Puddington Bear: Basically a Teddy that is made of wobbly jello (somewhat similar looking to a gummi bear, but wobbling :P (the animation, I mean, not its actual movement)).

varkarrus 04-16-2008 10:43 AM

Flame Pony:

If he hits you, it does good damage, but you get set on fire, and move at extra speed! (you can't stop moving though)

Ducky 04-16-2008 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TyTBone (Post 182951)
Happy Quackers - Average yellow-feathered, orange-billed creatures

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolguy (Post 182953)
Yes, we need ducks in a Hamumu game! :p Ducky would be very happy.

Heh, I stopped asking for one a while back, but now we do have at least 3
Ducks (Blackduck, Ducklegion, and I) and one convert (.Blue Dwarf.), so
mabe someday. I still play the games anyways, so it doesnt really matter,
as long as they stay fun, are from Hamumu Inc, and are challenging.
I love it here...I say that enough? Anyways, entries to follow. Didnt want to
clutter this post.

- Ducky (Happyponygate portal activate!)

Jamul 04-16-2008 11:48 AM

I highly recommend people read all the contest rules before posting. I'd say a good half of the posts so far have violated several of them.

AtkinsSJ 04-16-2008 12:18 PM

Fuzzles - Some sort of really cute little fluffy bouncy things, like pom-poms. Maybe they also giggle happily. They come in several pastel colours.

Pillows! - Commonly found on beds in real life. They are able to illogically jump, if they wish, spraying feathers when they land. Maybe not much potential, but a huge battle against pillows would be a sight to behold. A name for a larger one, maybe their leader, could be 'Mishter Shnuggle-Wuggums', because that sounds ridiculous.

Rainbow Bird - All sorts of pretty colours, and leaves a rainbow trail behind it (or just lots or coloured sparkles). They lay (illogically wrapped) chocolate eggs. The chicks are just small yellow fluff balls.

EDIT: After reading Jamul's post below.

Ducky 04-16-2008 12:20 PM

Ok...here goes!

The Warm and Fuzzies!
super soft, cute, loveable balls of fluffy, cotton(candy?) goodness. They so cute,
they make you so happy, you have to stare, and wonder, "How can anything
so cute be dangerous at all?"....and you get so lost in thought
and dreamy, so pretty...:D
Then they gang up on you, and give you the Warm and Fuzzies :)
Only effective in bunches, and it takes at least 3 to gang up on you or hurt you.
Small, furry, and oh so cute! Baby blue and light pink. Maybe Light yellow too.
Or even rainbow. very small, like cotton balls.

Harp-Maidens (Harpies? Not the watery-evil type though)
these beautiful girls (or ladies) play a few notes on their harps.

Candy-Men
Because the Candyman can....(he mixes it with love and makes the world
taste good....) made of candy... Chef hat, white clothes..red bandanna, big smile.
Shorter then player.

Purrr-fect friends
Small kitten-types that wander around rubbing on the charracter,
begging to be picked up...So cute you want to 'toss your cookies'.
Grey fur, big lonely eyes, maybe a tear in one. About 25% of player.

Kissing Fish (Or Kiss me fish)
Strawberry lake dweller. Eternal pucker on face. Rainbow in color.

Warm blanket (Or Warm & Toasty Towel)
Warm, and fresh from the dryer, just after a nice shower. Blue,
and has open arms like it wants to wrap you up in it's loving embrace.
Walks on two small legs. Has two small arms. Size of player.

Happy Hares
White fuzzy types, that are usually in 3s or 4s. Bigger
puffy tails then your garden-variety rabbits. And bigger eyes,
smaller/cuter floppy ears. Half of player size.

- Ducky (More to come...)

TyTBone 04-16-2008 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamul (Post 183096)
I highly recommend people read all the contest rules before posting. I'd say a good half of the posts so far have violated several of them.

So are you saying that if we DO add in an attack idea in our descriptions, you won't consider them at all? If so, then I will definitely take mine out.

SpiderPumpkin 04-16-2008 12:43 PM

The Goo Goo Gang: In a land of Happy Ponies and candy, of course there have to be happy babies as well! The members of the Goo Goo Gang are unusually large (human) babies wearing diapers and propellor hats. (Whether a single one would be called "Goo Goo Gang Member" or all of them would simply use the collective term "The Goo Goo Gang" (as was done with The Beetles in Supreme) would probably depend on whether they'd rather be attacking alone or in groups (which in turn depends on what Jamul would want to do with them, if anything; making a more detailed statement on this myself would already be describing their behaviour, which I'm not supposed to do (although too many people posting before me are doing it)))

Elemental Stickman 04-16-2008 01:10 PM

Cranky Franky: A weird lollypop with hairs, dust, rubbish etc. Stuck on him! Oh! And he's posoinous.

Fudge Mummy: Human shaped fudge wrapped in sugar paper.

Jamul 04-16-2008 01:18 PM

I really did a bad job explaining this contest, it seems, and I really want to get good stuff, so I'm going to try to clarify it as completely as possible:

Notice the examples I gave: there are Marshmallow Men, Teddy Bears, and Gumdrop Guys. Here's how I would describe the Teddy Bears: "Looks like a normal teddy bear, but of course it walks around and attacks you."

So that's what I need - species of creatures. Almost every single post here has been some specific unique creature, almost entirely defined by what it does (grabbing the player and throwing him around, putting you to sleep, or whatever). This game doesn't have anything like that. Enemies in this game will all do one of two things: either smack you, or shoot some kind of projectile at you. It's a game about mowing down hordes of enemies, there is no room for the subtleties of tricky abilities.

So when I say "don't post attacks", it's not because I don't want to hear what attacks you think the monster should shoot, it's because I'm trying to avoid exactly what I've seen so far - monsters that are entirely defined by their attacks (attacks which I can't even use in this particular game).

Think of this like the real world: a beetle is a very different creature than a fox. But in video game terms, they are both just things that run up and bite you. I'm looking for something as simple and generic as "beetle" or "fox". A general type of being. Like Marshmallow Man, Teddy Bear, or Gumdrop Guy.

So you're not inventing a "monster". You're inventing a race. Think of it like that. You are inventing the equivalent of Orcs, or Bunnies, or Dragons, or Ants. A whole class of things.

Remember: Marshmallow Man, Teddy Bear, and Gumdrop Guy are the examples. Totally generic, all you know about them is their name and what they look like (assuming you can guess what a Gumdrop Guy looks like... I bet you can!). I can take those creatures and do anything with them - I have a concept art piece of a Marshmallow Sniper, for example. Suggesting Marshmallow Sniper for this contest would be wrong - Marshmallow Man is the race in question, the sniper is just a specific individual of that race.

I'll take each race and do a bunch of things with them, from equipping them with different weapons (or projectiles they spit, or whatever) to making devices that produce them (Marshmallow Vat or something), to making giant ones for mini-bosses, and so on. So you need to give me a broad enough concept that I can do that.

I hope that helps, and if anybody has specific questions or anything, let me know. I know this is a super simple concept, I just don't seem to be able to express it in simple terms.

And don't forget: NO BOSSES OR PONIES!

Ducky 04-16-2008 01:34 PM

Ok, I was following the rules, but some of my entries might have been
close to suggesting a possible attack. I took all those out, just in case,
and revamped. No more editing on those.
I will add more soon.

- Ducky (Happy as a Happy-Hare)

Ducky 04-16-2008 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ducky (Post 183095)
Heh, I stopped asking for one a while back, but now we do have at least 3
Ducks (Blackduck, Ducklegion, and I) and one convert (.Blue Dwarf.), so
mabe someday.

Ah why not...cant hurt.

Duck on string
small yellow duck on a platform, with wheels. Pulled by a string, or
under its own power. Maybe quacks. Effective in groups.

Cuddly Bodza
They had to come from somewhere, right? These however are the nice ones.

- Ducky (..Even more to come...lots of ideas...)

seamonkey 04-16-2008 02:55 PM

Puppy: Its a puppy. What else is there to say?
Balloon: Its a balloon with a smiley face. maybe some differant balloon animals as variations?
bunny: a cute little bunny;)

TyTBone 04-16-2008 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamul (Post 183124)
So when I say "don't post attacks", it's not because I don't want to hear what attacks you think the monster should shoot, it's because I'm trying to avoid exactly what I've seen so far - monsters that are entirely defined by their attacks (attacks which I can't even use in this particular game).

EDIT: Most attacks out.

drgamer 04-16-2008 04:28 PM

Prancing Piņata: You know, various animals in piņatas. Perhaps when defeated, shows off little confetti things, instead of whatever is normal....

Speaking of Piņatas, there could be piņata bats. Either an actual bat, such as a baseball bat(but with wings), or a version of the piņata, but is a bat...

Easter Eggs: Roll around, or perhaps hop around and wobble. Could be like the Weebl's stuff things... Perhaps some of them equivalent to the pumpkins? There's also stuff like the wonderballs, those eggs with gooey caramel in 'em.

Chocolate bunnies!: You know, the ones that you see near easter.

Candy/chocolate coins: You know, those little foil wrapped coins? I can imagine these going around in stacks, hopping around, with the top coins jumping up into the air a bit.

Something based on those peeps: These would be really tiny(or at least can be), they'd be annoying, and attack en masse. I suppose they'd be like the eensy weensy things...

Liquorish Snakes: These would slither around. Move much like snakes, but perhaps much more exaggerated. Tiny ones could be single strands, and bigger ones multiple strands. A variation on these could be those candy necklace things that I seem to remember

Cake: Just a hopping cake. I'd imagine that the plate might come loose from the cake, and perhaps some crumbs coming off of it. And then there's cupcakes

Those chocolate turtles: I remember seeing these chocolate turtle things. They were sorta like nuts, covered in chocolate, made to look like turtles...

Chocolate boxes: Because it'd be fun to watch these things go around. Perhaps it could just be a generator for regular chocolates?

Container of sugar: Either a sugar bowl, or one of those things where you press a button/lever to make the lid open. There could also be a salt variation(would be fun to be able to lure sugar and salt together so they'd attack each other :))

Chocolate Bouapha: Basically a chocolate clone of him. Perhaps more versified?

Candied brain: It'd look like a brain, only I guess more colorful? I'd imagine that it'd sort of crawl around, using the brain stem to push itself along. Perhaps sorta like how that evil brain from Evil Con Carne (I think), that cartoon network show....

Can of Pringles/chips: Perhaps upright normally. Could either hop(the lid jumping up, along with the hop), or roll around.

Puddle of chocolate: I guess it could be like the mosses... Although it could just move like one. A variation could be one that looks like the controller thing (the name escapes me, you know, the one that has the eyes), and just slide around, and perhaps with some sloshing animation. With so many kinds of chocolates, it can lead to several variations

Chocolate Thingies!: Or even candied ones. It'd look like the thingies :)

Assuming that old children's toys can be used, a kite like enemy. Either one that glides around everywhere(basically flying, but it'd be face down... Sorta like a manta ray, I suppose) And if it has to be a candy thing (Candy Kite!), it'd be perhaps Two pretzels for the wooden supports, and a candy/jello film)

Jello molds! More hopping around goodness!

Those chalky hard candies. I remember some of 'em were shaped as bones/skeletons.

A flying saucer type enemy; looks like Reeses cups. It'd spin around and such.

Punch bowels. There's an obvious subspecies that is there... but I'm meaning those bowels of punch. Perhaps the punch sloshes around when it moves?

Pudding cups/skins: Because pudding is delicious :). Also, could have a tapioca variation.

Chocolate chips: Either the classic ones, or ones that look like wood chips. A bigger version of the classic ones could be one that looks like a Hershey's kiss. Or even those giant ones you see during valentines day.

Mints: Either the classic peppermints, or those mints you can find in tins...

Some sort of bell enemy: (Perhaps the chocolate Belles ;) (or just Chocolate bells)

Another small type of enemy, something based on Nerds (And then you could have a nerds rope thing)

Graham Crackers/S'mores: I suppose these'd look like the Stonewalls

Chocolate Roses: I've seen these things. Why they're made, I really have no clue. But they exist...

Candy Whistles: I remember these things that you could blow into them, and it made a whistling noise. It was also made of candy. It looked more like one of those long whistles... Come to thing of it, I think they were more like a wind instrument, because there were notes that you could play... They even came with a few songs, I think... Anyways, these things were awesome...

Taffies/Salt water taffies:These might move around slow... But still, taffy can be awesome :)

Those Chocolate/Fondue fountains!

Bouncing Gumdrops. Of course, you probably already have these.

Fudge sticks. Fudge bunnies. Just plain fudge. Perhaps even the fudge monsters

Sundaes. They look like those sundaes :)

A bag of Jelly Bellies/Jelly beans: Ah, Doctor Who :)

Perhaps those candy paintbrushes, you know, the ones that paint your tongue?

Pixie sticks: I believe these would fly

Sad Pandas: Pandas are awesome ;) Perhaps only joining the happy ponies to make friends?

Sticks of Gum/Gumballs. I'm surprised no one mentioned this...

Hot Tamales: Those spicy candies. Perhaps just a variation on Jelly Beans :/ For some reason I thought there could be subspecies of this :(

...wow that's alot of ideas...

Sorry if I accidentally copied someones... (Oh and for reference, I started this post when TyTbone was talking about "Blarney", and removing moves)

Coolguy 04-16-2008 04:43 PM

Flower Friends: Humanoid flowers with really goofy faces.

Hamsters: They're humanoid cuddly hamsters. Raaaawr! Or maybe just big normal hamsters. Meh.

Soda Soldiers: These are highly carbonated old-fashioned glass soda bottles with arms and legs made of glass, plus probably a goofy face (like a Wet Willy's:p).

ElMikkino 04-16-2008 06:17 PM

Yazid-A person, who, for no reason, headbutts as he walks. I got this inspritation from a soccer player;).

Die-A die. He wants to make you [insert name of monster here].

Dicey Duck-Their comeback! Every [#] steps, they explode! There's a 70% chance they will be reborn after, though.

ElMikkino 04-16-2008 06:20 PM

Cutesy Bunny-As soon as he gets closed to you, he turns into a werebunny-type thing. He has fangs, and huge claws.

I have edited the Dicey Duck.

Coolguy 04-16-2008 06:25 PM

Wow- You people really can't follow basic instructions! :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamul (Post 182807)
3 - No lists of attacks they might use and so on - all creatures in the game will be armed with variations of the weapons you can get. Your monster doesn't have to be able to hold weapons - it may for example be something that spits out chocolate or licorice, or attacks with claws. But regardless, don't tell me how it attacks, because I'll have to be making that up based on many factors like how it is used in the game. Your goal is just to make up the species itself.

4 - A normal, general-purpose creature is your goal, not something that is special like a trap-door spider that pops up and surprises you. Just something that generally fights with the player on a normal field of battle.

EDIT: And the No Scary Monsters rule, too.

Jamul, what exactly is the difference between ''Cute'' and ''Cuddly''? Cuddly being bunnies and such, I'd guess, but what would be Cute?

Coolguy 04-16-2008 06:41 PM

Sorry to double-post, but I must show my Ice Screamer image! :p

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k4...reamIsALie.jpg

seamonkey 04-16-2008 06:44 PM

Flutterby: A Very colorful butterfly
fairy: Hey someone had to say it!
Flower Power: a walking sunflower with big fake smileyface on it.like this:D
Fluffer: A small cute lamb;)
Kool Chick: A small yellow chick, with shades!!!
Walter Wonka: It won't go in but had to put it out there!!!

drgamer 04-16-2008 07:13 PM

Beach toyians: Those plastic toys. Shovel, beach ball, bucket, castle mold, etc.

Mr. Chatters: One of those wind up plastic teeth things (and yeah, it is possible to make more than one subspecies of these ;)) Maybe even have vampire teeth

Superballs: These things are small, fast moving, bouncing things. Or perhaps somewhat larger, but somewhat slower bouncing balls.

Balloon man: He's holding balloons. Perhaps he floats around? And once again, it is possible to do subspecies of this.

Clowns: Hey, they're fun, aren't they? This lets clown cars be around ;); maybe even mimes...

Dinosaurs. (So you can have a purple dinosaur ;)) They'd have big ol' grins. Perhaps even have some of the old dinos, but with giant grins applied to 'em

Jumping beans: All kinds. Different flavors could be the subspecies

Tellie: One of those hopping, projection screen things. Not the flat screen ones, unless you really want to...

Smiling dental equipment: You know, those somewhat creepy (just because they grin too much, perhaps) dental mascot type things. Toothbrush with smiles on it. Floss, toothpaste, etc.

Happy Stick Dancer: He's back, and ready for Disco Fever! And with different colors too!

Mascot Man: He's one of those guys in those costumes. Or possibly Mascot Woman...

Paper Airplane: You just have to do these :)

And speaking of origami like stuff... Those paper poppers(You can sorta sling 'em and they 'pop' Then you can reset 'em again!). Paper Cranes (Just imagine, 1,000 on screen at a time. Make a wish!)

Christmas Crackers (you know, that thing where you pull on two sides, and something is inside...)

And, onto the surreal:
Novacane: (well, this is more of a numbing thing...) I suppose this might actually be a subtype of the candy cane :/ But I was thinking more of a tube/cane thing... Different happy meds could.

Melting clocks: They're so happy, they melted! (you know that one painting ;))

Cubism: Either a bunch of cubes, or something like those paintings (So happy, they ascended into a different plane of reality)

TyTBone 04-16-2008 09:19 PM

More generic than my other guys:

Smiths - The most generic name in America. Anyways, these guys would
look a lot like The Smurfs, only more generic, I suppose. They
would also be made from a gooier substance and would come in
many more different colors (rather than just blue).

Hairies - Named for the Don King-style tuft on their heads. I was thinking
about Cabbage Patch Kids at first, but I wanted something
different. So Hairies are essentially those small, chewy bears (you
know what I'm talking about) with Don King's hair on top of each
one. That's the only thing that really stands out about them; the
rest of their body is sort of glossed over with no real distinct
features. They just waddle along. (Oh, and of course they come in
many different colors too.)

Elvises - Again with the hair! :) Okay, these happy beings are really
quite small (think normal elves with pointy ears and noses), but
they have huge honking hairdos! (Yes, many have greasy black hair
with a curl in front.) They're constantly smiling, and
many wear sunglasses.

Tinkers - Men (and women, to be PC) made out of Tinker Toys,
those wooden play pieces that can attach to each other.

Prithee Fairies - The name doesn't make much sense, but it sounds good!
These dear ladies - small in stature, no wings, flowing dresses - are very
poetic. They almost float along the ground, holding onto lengthy streamers
that wave in the breeze behind them.

Wriggles - (Got that from Wrigley) Basically just snakes, only they're made from chewing gum!
I think you can imagine that in your head.

Tootles -

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8...otlezb1.th.jpg

The Cake Crowd - In the Happy Pony World, the army (or whatever it shall be called) has a section of soldiers known as the "Cake
Crowd". They consist of:

---C.C.s - (Cupcakes) They are the lowest ranking ones, and so naturally they have to be smallest and most
numerous. Cupcakes would look like Shrooms, but would be much faster.

---B-Days - (Birthday Cakes) They would be second in command. As in real life, most birthday cakes are bigger
than cupcakes (and more expensive), so Bouapha would have to deal with less of them than the
C.C.s. In my mind, B-days would be like sergeants, barking out orders while the C.C.s hustle to
accomplish their tasks. :D In my mind, they are round with frosting, wear a 2D hat on top (you know, a design), and
just for kicks (even though this probably shouldn't be promoted) some would be smoking candles.

---WDCs - (Wedding Day Cakes) The biggest and (probably) the most tough of all of them, since these guys would
be like colonels (I guess) and would appear the least number of times. They might not even be on the
battlefield, but communicating through Cellies or whatever with the B-Days. As for looks, there would be several layers to each
officer (like with a regular W cake), with some color of frosting. I'm sure there's a clever thing that could be done with the man and woman figure set that's placed atop each one, but I can't think of any one now. If animating this is too hard, maybe just an extra large 1-layer cake. However, that would detract from...

--- (Speciality Force) Sharp Sheeters! :p - Yes, these guys are made for stealth along the ground. Very well hidden. Can't name attacks, though they should be hard for Bouapha to see where they're coming from.

TyTBone 04-16-2008 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolguy (Post 183245)
Wow- You people really can't follow basic instructions! :p

Bro, that wasn't really necessary and kinda rude. It's true (hey, look at me), but still rude.
You could have worded it differently. "Folks, remember to follow these! Many people haven't!"

varkarrus 04-17-2008 04:39 AM

Tooties could fire confetti at you!
It could make a party sound!

.Blue Dwarf. 04-17-2008 05:00 AM

Happy Guns:
A giant marshmallow guy(Or gummy bear or something).
It is bigger than the normal form of the monster(Marshmallow guy) and has many more arms.

Each arm holds a different weapon(one holds a mashmallow gun, one hold the licorice whip, etc.)

He runs around all crazy like, shooting everything he's got at you(Not at the same time, in waves(First he shoots afew marshmallows at you, then he tries the whip you, etc.))

These guys attack in groups of one-three

drgamer 04-17-2008 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TyTBone (Post 183279)
Bro, that wasn't really necessary and kinda rude. It's true (hey, look at me), but still rude.

I didn't see that as rude. Simple reading seems to be a problem in America.
"I'm a com-puter expert! You don't need to insult my intellegence with this simple stuff, like turning on the computer! I've read the whole manual!"*30 minutes later."Oh wait, the monitor wasn't on," (And that problem fix would be on page 1 of the manual)

Chocolate Bar: (Chocolate Barbell?) A big, buff chocolate bar. One of the animations could be him flexing his muscles

SpiderPumpkin 04-17-2008 07:59 AM

Chester: A happy harlequin with a silly "Cap 'n Bells" jester hat.

Wack-in-a-Box: A Jack-in-the-Box which uses a spring at the bottom side of the box to hop around.

Bobble Gum: Colourful gumballs with eyes and bobble hats.

Teeth: A big smiling mouth with arms and leg. Yes, only a mouth, no head. (And yes, every single one of them is called "Teeth" :P)

EDIT: Yeah, not really focusing "on chocolate, or on sweet stuff, or on cuddly things, or on cute things", but I suppose focusing on happy things works as well? :-/

AtkinsSJ 04-17-2008 01:38 PM

Ooh! Pinatas, if they haven't already been suggested. I haven't read everything.
Also, balloon animals could be cool. And they have a plausible explanation for something summoning them.

Oh, and clearly there MUST be Happy Sticks in Happy Pony Land. You know it makes sense!

TyTBone 04-17-2008 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtkinsSJ (Post 183374)

Oh, and clearly there MUST be Happy Sticks in Happy Pony Land.

Most certainly!

ElMikkino 04-17-2008 02:08 PM

Moooinks: Half cow, half pig. I like it. Oh, and it would look especially dumb if they walked on all fours, and had the weapon strapped to their backs! I would love it!

seamonkey 04-17-2008 03:49 PM

Suprise: A walking present.

SpaceManiac 04-17-2008 04:38 PM

Gaffe: A girrafe with a long neck that can stretch and turn at 90 degree angles. They have a big toothy grin, almost like the ponies. This would probably fall under cute things.

varkarrus 04-17-2008 04:49 PM

DinoToy:

Would look like a cheap plastic dinosaur (similar to the dinosaur in Toy Story)

He would be big, but would still follow Big head, small body concept.

Maybe he could lay eggs, or when killed, creates a corpse that you have to destroy if you want to get rid of it. It would be cool if the corpses could be dragged around, and could only get hit by enemy bullets, like a barricade!

Or maybe the barricade concept would be in a different enemy, or even an item.

Julian 04-17-2008 06:50 PM

Eggy
A nice white egg, until you get close. When you get close, the egg spouts legs and walks around clumsily (like the tricerod) and does damage when it touches you.

varkarrus 04-18-2008 04:47 AM

Reverse Triceroid: Obviously the name won't be used, but it's basically a triceroid that slows down as you hit it.

Jamul 04-18-2008 06:46 AM

Reminder: You are supposed to be inventing a race or species here. Not a specific Supreme-style monster. See earlier gigantic post for details.

Maybe to make that more clear I should say this: forget this is a video game. You're just inventing a universe, or maybe writing a story. What kind of creatures will Bouapha come across in this story? Not what will they do, but what are they?

Again, examples include Marshmallow Man, Gumdrop Guy, and Teddy Bear.

TyTBone 04-18-2008 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamul (Post 183526)
Reminder: You are supposed to be inventing a race or species here. Not a specific Supreme-style monster. See earlier gigantic post for details.

Maybe to make that more clear I should say this: forget this is a video game. You're just inventing a universe, or maybe writing a story. What kind of creatures will Bouapha come across in this story?

I think I did better with this in my latest post than in my earlier ones. :)

SpiderPumpkin 04-18-2008 07:21 AM

Rock Candy: A rock candy stick with thin arms and legs, sunglasses and Elvis hair.

Eater Bunny: A small chocolate bunny with a large mouth.

varkarrus 04-18-2008 07:22 AM

Snuggleophagus

A fuzzy pink elephant!

TyTBone 04-18-2008 07:28 AM

SNBBBODG - (Society-of-Nice-But-Black-Belt-and-Otherwise-Dangerous-
Grandmothers) :p You know how grandmothers are
stereotypically nice and sweet? (Nothing wrong with that.)
Well, in the Happy Pony Land, they are very nice and
constantly baking cookies. However, when it comes to
defending their homeland (or invading other dimensions, I
suppose), they know how to put the smack down! (Rascals
and Hover Rounds should appear somewhere, too.)

(This is just so ridiculous I had to separate it from all my other posts everything else...)

Vacuums - It feels good to be clean, right? Just your average
motorized vacuums, only with eyeballs and a nozzle for a mouth.

Daffy Dills or Dandy Dills - Happy pickles! They look a lot like the
"sea cucumber" guy on SwC, only they don't have the British styling
to them.

Blossums - Beautiful but dangerous flowers of many varieties.
Probably bigger than Bouapha.

Busy Bees - Guards of the Blossums.

Fnordtains or Fnortains - ?sneaky? fountains, of one form or another.
(I really don't know, I just wanted to put the name out there.)

Ducky 04-18-2008 08:14 AM

I have to say...A lot of great ideas have been posted...

I agree with AtkinsSJ, balloon animals would be cool. But, to carry that further:

Carnival Carny Species
This species is fun fun fun. Full of joy and merriment. We have:

Balloon people called Joyloons
they are about mid-height to player. Nothing bigger, you dont want to be
big and scary. And maybe float. they are filled with "Happy-Air" which is plentiful
in HappyPonyLand. Colors vary depending on what they do, social status,
and the like.

They have pets like:
Woofloons and Feloons (Dogs and cats, respectively)
And even Hare-loons! (Who doesnt just love a bunny?)

These balloon types could also be filled with static electricity, not as an attack,
but what powers them as an alternative to Happy-Air, like our blood
or calories.

Hmm...my Carny species was a good start, but I need to think up more.
Sorry, this was a 'spur-of-the-moment' thing :p.

- Ducky (I want a Woofloon...to hug and love and call him George)

TyTBone 04-18-2008 08:46 AM

EDIT: Okay, I took out 99.9% of my attacks.

Jamul 04-18-2008 08:58 AM

Please, leave this thread for listing ideas and not discussing what is okay and whether your ideas are doing it or not.

The problem with saying attacks is that #1, I can't use the attacks you list, and more importantly, #2, putting in attacks shows very clearly that you aren't doing what the contest is asking for (creating a race of creatures), you're just making a video game monster.

If this were real life, and Bouapha were heading into this situation, what would he find? He'd say "Oh no, a horde of Marshmallow Men, Teddy Bears, Gumdrop Guys, and... <X>!" Fill in the X. And feel free to describe your creation, of course!

hyperme 04-18-2008 10:10 AM

Springos: Colourful springs with big eyes. Big eyes=Cute right?
Fuzzies: Fuzzy balls with big eyes.

These are cute, right?

Ducky 04-18-2008 11:49 AM

Another "Joyloon"

Squirloon
It is a stretch (pun intended) but this could work. Maybe the "Joyloons"
are transparent but squirrels are cute and fuzzy...maybe not the
"Joyloons" per-se...but whatever Jamul decides if he uses any.

- Ducky (It's a stretch...heh..thats good :roll:)

seamonkey 04-18-2008 02:48 PM

As Jamul decided, every game has a stick species.
I know balloons have been overdone, but
Happy stick balloon: Its a stick balloon, pretty self-explanatory

Redbone 04-18-2008 05:45 PM

Sad Stick Man: Explains itself.
Retro-Bouapha: It's classic Bouapha!
Gum Balls: They move around by bouncing!
Buzzer: It looks like a bee, but it doesn't fly.

PlasmaCannonsRule 04-18-2008 07:44 PM

Sweetologist: A happy candy researcher armed to the licorice boot with Bomberscotch (a butterscotch grenade-ish thing), a Pepperminty Sword, and Living Candy To-Go!

Coolguy 04-18-2008 08:14 PM

Gumball Marines: These are similar to standard gumball-dispensing machines. They have the usual glass orb full of gumballs as a head, plus wheels on the bottom so it can move and two robotic arms to wield weapons (since it can't be an effective marine without those).

Gelatinous Cube: If Dungeons and Dragons can have them, so can this game!!! :p

Choco Elementals: Vaguely humanoid swirling masses of chocolate! And yes, ''Choco'' is an element. I guess there could also be Cuddly, Cute, and Sweet elements made out of swirling masses of other things.

Goodbye Kitties: They're like Hello Kitties. :p Darn that evil cat!

Sugar Shooter/Soldier/Rusher/some other 2nd word: A smiling humanoid made out of sugar crystals.

Pillow Fighter: I'm not sure what these guys would actually look like, but they'd wield pillows as shields, like the shield guys in Halo.

qwertybub3 04-19-2008 07:12 AM

Chocolate Moose: They are moose made of chocolate.

AtkinsSJ 04-19-2008 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qwertybub3 (Post 183787)
Chocolate Moose: They are moose made of chocolate.

Hehe, I really like that one. It's a pun, it's sweet-themed, and it's just what Jamul asked for.

Coolguy 04-19-2008 08:32 AM

...and it's Canadian. :p Hooray for hordes of chocolate meese (YES, that's the plural! Be silent!).

seamonkey 04-19-2008 09:24 AM

Pillow fighter: Yes its similar to another post. this dude is like a stonewall.

varkarrus 04-19-2008 09:45 AM

Dinotoy: huge, but it still has a small body compared to it's head.

Mapletree 04-19-2008 10:06 AM

Bubblegum Boy: Human-like bubblegums with bubblegum bubbles as hands and feat and head. They can have a bubblegum shield to protect themselves. If they are defeated, they will explode!

Furry Fellow: Hairy little humanoid creatures with cute eyes. They are small and fox-like. They are quick, but not very strong.

AtkinsSJ 04-19-2008 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3smile˛ (Post 183815)
Bubblegum Boy: Human-like bubblegums with bubblegum bubbles as hands and feat and head. They can have a bubblegum shield to protect themselves. If they are defeated, they will explode!

How about little weak Bubblegum People as well? Though ack, I'm thinking in terms of gameplay again.

drgamer 04-19-2008 11:20 AM

Santa Clause: Lawyers dressed up as Santas. The resting could be flipping through some papers I guess...

Wind-up-robots: Those old retro robot toys. Flashing lights, the wind up key, etc. When asleep, these essentially power down (using the cliche of the robot being bent over, arms hanging down)

Log: It's LOG! Basically sentient logs. When asleep, it rests on the ground, but when it's moving it'll be floating!

Barrels: Not just ANY barrels. Barrels full of MONKEYS! Resting would just look like a normal barrel, perhaps with some hair visible on it, but I suppose people would rarely see it... anyways, the color of the barrel might determine the subspecies of it...

Mapletree 04-19-2008 11:39 AM

Happy Hounds: Dogs with the colors of the rainbow! Quick, but not very strong.

AtkinsSJ 04-19-2008 11:53 AM

Fine, I'll give in to my head and suggest:
Cake
Just looks like a cake, with candles on (see: Portal). However, these mystical, otherworldly cakes are Still Alive, and so can move around. They can also psychically project themselves, ie, creating several imaginary decoys. The player does not know which cake is real, and which are instead lies.

Wesley 04-19-2008 12:07 PM

Aha... Chocolate Moose... Um, here are a couple more of my ideas:

Burries: Big cute bats with big cute eyes. Similar to Scary Bats but not scary. They also have bigger natural eyes.

Lucky Charms: Small various shaped objects that follow you in swarms.

Redbone 04-19-2008 01:28 PM

Cave: Is it an entrance to a cave? Or is it a creature's mouth to lunch?

varkarrus 04-19-2008 02:26 PM

We can always put in Quanys (see Evo RPG II). They look cute!

BryanSNK 04-19-2008 03:02 PM

Carrot-Top (or some other type of carrot name)
A regular carrot with arms and legs with the green thing on the top for hair, they stand up like a person would. Then there could be baby carrots...smaller with no hair. Or a rotten carrot...all rotten looking with a bite or something taken out of it. And probably many more different types. Or even some sort of carrot-cake monster for the sweet theme.

LoonyBoy 04-19-2008 04:27 PM

Mean Beans : Jelly beans that are colorful.

Gummi Bears : It's just a normal gummi bear.

Sour Gummi Bears : It's just a normal sour gummi bear that are lime green.

Fudge Bears : Bears made of fudge.

Soda Pops : Sodas that pop when you get to close.

Jelly Guys : Humaniod jelly figures that are green.

Lolli Pops : A Lolli Pop that pops when you get to close.

Gummi Turret : A turret that shoots gum.

Puffballs : Balls that are made of marshmellow puffs that are pink.

Marshmellow Puffs : A marshmellow puff that is a pinkish white color.

PlasmaCannonsRule 04-19-2008 07:42 PM

Car a Mel: A happyponylandian initially discovered by French people, who yelled "Car a Mel!" before it stickied and happyfied them. Basically a living car made of caramel.

Happy: A person happyfied by the happy ponies. They hate unhappy people, and attempt to smile them to happiness.

Very Happy: Happies who have been happy so long their bodies have begun to change to accomadate ultrahappiness! In fact, they can even shoot happy beams out of their eyes!

Superultravery Happy: A very large Very Happy who has mutated so they are covered in numerous happy faces and their arms into waffle cones that spray chocolate!

Redbone 04-19-2008 08:59 PM

Choco Lait Bar: A milk (Lait is milk in french, right?) chocolate bar! It is pronounced 'chocolate bar'. :/

TyTBone 04-19-2008 10:09 PM

Pogos - There's something about pogo sticks that are just happy! They hop around and what not. These would have small streamers coming out of the end of both handles. Oh, and of course they need eyeballs! :)

Paper Airplanes - Something told me to add them in here. Maybe they could be piloted by one of the critters in here.

(More related)

Mice - They're happy mice, of course! And they talk, but in really amusing high-pitched voices! These guys are about 1/6 the size of Bouapha.

Mapletree 04-20-2008 12:20 AM

Quistaor: Fluffy little dodecahedrons. They cannot wield weapons, because they have no hands! (or feet) They hop around, biting Bouapha.

Quistaorus: Like a Quistaor, but they have a body with arms and legs and a tail. They can wield all shooting weapons. Bigger than a Quistaor.

Quistaoran: Like a Quistaorus, but they have four arms! They can wield two shooting weapons. They are bigger than a Quistaorus.

Quistaeras: A Quistaorus that can shoot fireballs. They can not wield weapons. Slightly smaller than a Quistaorus.

Quistairan: A Quistaoran that can shoot 8 fireballs in a circle. They are slightly smaller than a Quistaoran. They also can not wield weapons.

Also, the Quistaor, the Quistaorus and the Quistaoran are colored brown, and the Quistaeras and the Quistairan are colored green.

Connor S. 04-20-2008 06:31 AM

I havent gotten a name for these yet, but it would have the word "Broadway" in it. Heres my idea.

Some creature, it would go with the name, that has a candy can and candy top hat. It dances around twirling the candy cane, and has a very bouncy personality.

Mapletree 04-20-2008 07:05 AM

Quistaurus: They are Quistaorus with four horns and two tails. They can wield weapons, but they mainly charge at you (with their four horns). Their color is red.

Quistauran: Quistaorans with six(!) horns and two tails. They can wield two weapons, but like a Quistaurus, they mainly charge at you. Their color is also red, like a Quistauran.

Quisthundus: Yellow-colored Quistaorus with three tails and one horn. They move significantly faster than a Quistaorus. They can wield weapons, and they use them as much as they can!

Quisthundan: Significantly faster than a Quisthundus, these guys are very quick. They have five(!) tails and one large horn. They can wield two weapons, because thay have four arms, like a Quistaoran. They use their weapons as much as they can, and their color is yellow.

Redbone 04-20-2008 08:06 AM

Dance Dance Trees: Trees that dance.

Coolguy 04-20-2008 08:27 AM

Chocosaurus Rex: I demand more dinosaurs in Hamumu games, because dinosaurs are awesome. :p These are big chocolate T-Rexes, possibly with some goofy thing to make them cute (IE Bunny Ears or a big Barney-esque smile). I bet these could serve as mounts for other guys, because bipedal mounts are amazing.

Mapletree 04-20-2008 10:19 AM

Plushie Person: Humanoid creatures that are plushie-like. Nothing else to say here.

Brute Bunny: Very huge human-like bunnies with a lot of (pink colored) armor. They walk on two legs, because they can hold weapons! A type of enemy that do not come in swarms.

supersilver 04-20-2008 11:19 AM

Happy stick horse: A very badly drawn horse that gallops around in random directions due to it losing its glasses. Duh, If it hits you you lose health.

PlasmaCannonsRule 04-20-2008 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3smile˛ (Post 184141)
Brute Bunny: Very huge human-like bunnies with a lot of (pink colored) armor. They walk on two legs, because they can hold weapons! A type of enemy that do not come in swarms.

They should have explosive carrot launchers called Brute Shots.

Coolguy 04-20-2008 04:28 PM

That reminds me of that SWC gallery goal rabbit- Thugs Bunny, I think it was called.