Hamumu Forum

Hamumu Forum (http://hamumu.com/forum/index.php)
-   Adventures Of Bouapha (http://hamumu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Happyponygate Boss Contest! (http://hamumu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15895)

Jamul 05-02-2008 06:59 AM

Happyponygate Boss Contest!

The one you've been waiting for! There will be quite a few bosses in Happyponygate, and it's time for you to invent one. The rules:

1 - The contest ends June 1st! Winner(s) will be announced then.

2 - Make up a boss monster for Bouapha to fight. Yes, attacks and all. A specific, big, scary, happy monster.

3 - I am hereby giving up and revealing the four elements in the game: Sweet, Choco, Cute, and Snuggle/Love (I'm not sure which name I will use - Love seems more accurate, but Snuggle is funnier... Snuggle Damage. It's hearts and rainbows and such). Those are the 4 kinds of damage. Your boss should specialize in one of them. For example, you might make a giant chocolate kiss (don't!), which of course would do choco damage with its heavy malt ball launcher. Or an evil Care Bear that shoots Love rays.

4 - Your boss may be a Happy Pony, but may also be any sort of Happyponyland monster. If it is a pony, you'll have to describe it more interestingly than that - what makes it stand out and look different from just any old pony?

5 - Don't go insane. This isn't the final boss, it's just one of many.

6 - Pictures are more than welcome and may help your cause!

7 - Don't specify stats of any kind... even *I* don't know what sorts of numbers will be appropriate at this point. Of course, feel free to say things like "this boss has very little health but does tons of damage, and moves very fast so it's hard to hit", or whatever.

I will choose the winner based on my preferences and whatever other mysterious criteria I may have (like how and where I want to use the boss, which you can't possibly know). The winning entry receives 200 Yerfbucks and of course gets their boss put in the game, and their name in the credits as a Monster Designer. There may be two joint winners - one for the name, and one for the design.

At my discretion I may select any number of Finalists as well, which don't win, but will get 20 YB each.

I reserve the right to steal any and all ideas posted in this thread for any purpose I wish! I also reserve the right to mix and match from different monsters.

Note: The resulting monster will look and act absolutely nothing like you imagined. Sorry!

TyTBone 05-02-2008 08:04 AM

Re: Happyponygate Boss Contest!

Delmo - A combination of "deluge" and "Elmo". He will vaguely look like Elmo
from Sesame Street: red (or maybe orange), furry, and happy,
although he will be about 10x bigger than the SS Elmo.

I suppose he could throw some sort of object - bananas,
maybe. Or maybe, if he has his "blankie" (like he had in his own
movie "Adventures in Grouchland"), he could whip that around to
create a vortex/mini-tornado of sorts that would suck Bouapha into it
and - of course - damage him.

Licorice Lich - Yessir, folks! Richie is back, and with a different name.
Seriously, maybe he has adorable eyes or is a baby (with
pacifier and bonnet), to keep him "Cute".

On to what I DO know: this Lich will press a licorice whip
out of his mouth, and swing it around (by whipping his head around 360 degrees) and attempt to zap/cut Bouapha by having
the whip rip through him. (Duh! :)) Alternatively, but less
cool, Lich could fire a Licorice Laser from his mouth - so it
would be red or black instead of green.

Choco-Lich - Another variation of Richie.

This time he shoots hot, liquid
chocolate from his mouth.

Great Aunt Agatha - Everybody has one! She's roughly the same size as Bouapha, has "bundled-up" hair on top of her head,
enormous glasses, sweater and sweat pants, and is rather rotund around the middle. She would fall under
"Snuggle/Love" because she means well, but she just ends up being a pain.

Agatha is really fast on her feet, thanks to years of visiting and dancing at Happy Retirement Home (hey, she's gotta be boss-worthy!). She runs around trying to give Bouapha hugs (and unintentionally squeeze the life out of him) and ?toxic? kisses. Oh, another important point: she has the ability to summon friends to her disposal. These could be more relatives or her Thursday night Bingo teammates.

Pillow Fighter - I think this names already been used before, and maybe this concept, but I don't know for
sure. Anyways, this boss is one big honkin' pillow. His casing is a dirty white (not pure), he
has eyeballs, and at the top of his body is the slit where the pillowcase is open...so yeah.
This guy is essentially a combination boxer/wrestler. He blows Bouapha around with his
body, does body slams onto him, etc. Once he dies, a bunch (15-30) of "Cotton Kids"
try to destroy Bouapha "pumpkin-style" (IE continually bumping into him).

Dr. Feelgood - The '80s song inspired me to create a potential boss with this name. He might look a bit like Dr. Lunatic, but I think
he should be an actual M.D. He might wear a white lab coat and a cloth mouth guard piece, but keep the Dr. L
glasses.

He might carry a modified tranquilizer gun that slows Bouapha down or something that shoots "Happy Pills". Also, he
might have nurses as minions, in some Hamumu appropriate respect. (Maybe they do damage when Bouapha is tranquilized.)

Happy Time Friend(s)! - From the Supreme Art Gallery! Most notably, that reptilian grim reaper creature with the ax. Oh, and
maybe make a happier Pillboy.

Darthydil (or Flower Power) - A giant daffodil. He might spit bullets (like pollen) from his center.

Mime - One of those pale-faced actors (usually wearing stripes) that pretends to feel and see things that aren't real, etc. I was thinking he could produce invisible attacks, which can barely be visible. Like, if he were to create an "invisible" boulder to roll over Bouapha, all that would be seen would be the creation of tracks...the actual boulder would be invisible. (Just an example)

Krazy Klown - Comments later on this guy.

Mecha Marshmellow Man - This guy would look very much like an oversized Marshmellow Man, although he would be made of metal or steel, colored one way or another, and controlled by another creature, probably a regular MM. I was also thinking, in one hand, he might swing around a popcorn ball on a chain (as a mace) and/or have a gun in the other hand. If the mace is used, the body would be able to separate about halfway through (maybe by firing off like a rocket or popping off for a second) so that the beast wouldn't have turn 360 degrees to swing his mace around (without becoming tangled in it :D ).

Giftbot 2.0 - I know hardly anything about the original Giftbot and what he did, but I'm going to add my
thoughts on a different version.
Giftbot 2.0 is a combination tank/factory. WHAT, you say? Think of the Furnace dude in SwC.
Giftbot is a really small packaging plant encased in brick or metal or wood, so one doesn't see how the
giftwrapping is accomplished. Each time he/it packages a present, it get shot out of a
cannon or off a conveyer belt and towards Bouapha. (Essentially, presents are the Giftbot's
ammo.) If it hits Bouapha it explodes and nothing is potentially gained. However, if it misses
Bouapha and lands nearby, Bouapha has a chance to open it himself and potentially grab
health or powerups or whatever other goodness may have been packaged. (Not always
goodness, however; Bouapha may accidently open up a package and trigger a bomb inside it.)
Tank part: unlike the furnace, Giftbot 2.0 is able to move, using the tank-light tread/wheels it
has under the packaging plant. It moves slowly, but makes up for that in the damage the
packaged presents do when they hit B.

Poor concept art...

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/9...ot20yj1.th.jpg

Alternative Version of Giftbot 2.0 - It might look better with a much smaller factory, and Santa driving the vehicle around.

Connor S. 05-02-2008 08:33 AM

Happy Hopper

A Giant Bunny, It takes up a quarter of the screen and hops from one corner to the next, forcing bouapha to move. Throughout Its wacky Run, It can Slap Its Ears down in front of it, hurting bouapha if hes there, And can also lay an egg. This means that when it hops to the next quarter, an egg will remain where it was every so often. This egg isnt quite as large as the bunny, but will explode in a few seconds, so if bouapha is in that quarter when it does, he gets blown to bits!

The Egg, Combined with the Ears, and The Bunny, means That in some cases, bouapha can only be in one corner without being hurt.

It does Cute Damage.

In very rare cases, maybe only when at lowhealth, to trick bouapha, it can jump nto the air, and land in the exact same corner, possibly landing on bouapha.

Happy Hopper X (like matilda X)

Very similar to the happy hopper, but obviously quite a bit more powerful. It is also Partly a bunny, and partly other bosses stitched to it where its arms / ears should be, like a frankinstien monster. These other bosses would also ahve to be cute themed, so that it still inflicts cute damage.

It hops around like its on a sugar rush, super fast, but stops to slap its ears down. when it does this, it does it twice, rapidly. When it lays an egg, it just keeps hopping, and the egg either explodes immediately after being layed, a second later, or ten seconds later, making it appear as if it were a dud.

It also has other attacks, depending on what its body parts are.

Micromousey

A small mouse that wears sunglasses and shakes its fist at bouapha. Bouapha wants to snuggle it so much, that it does snuggle damage.

It runs around franticly, avoiding most of bouaphas shots, AND has a lot of health, meaning you cant just use the oozinater to throw your gooey gaurd dog at it. Its also fast.

To counteract these advantages, it doesnt actually attack. Im not sure if we were suppoed to say where our battle was located, but I imagen mine in an old warehouse on a dock- bouaphas in a room with walkways above and stuff, on a metal floor. The Mouse, frequently runs into a mouse hole, and almost immediately runs from the mouse hole directly opposite, to put some predictablility into the battle. Whenever it is inside the holes, maybe the player can see it running above bouapha through the walkway, triggering a trap or something. then it runs back out.

A Moment later, a barrell of fish falls from the cieling, and hurts bouapha if it hits him. thats not the hard part though- a bunch of sharks come from a pool of water where a boat is being kept and wildly flop around. then it ends, and the mosue runs around a bit, then triggers another trap of Jamuls Design.

Thunder Tiki O' Torture

This monster originated, when a pony fell into an old First Nations museum. then it fused with an old tribal mask... resulting n this! It does sweet damage, and youll see why.

It is a regular pony, but it is standing on its hind legs, with its arms free. its head, instead of a ponies head, is the tribal mask. but its not that its WEARING it, its that that is its head. The mouth opening of the mask moves and such like a real mouth, as do the eyes. the sweet part, is this- when the pony fused with the mask, the feathers on top were turned into candy feathers. now for its attacks.

First, it can run across the screen at bouapha, like a Mr.Crazy-Pants.

It can also raise its hands in the air, and using its dark voodoo magic, wave them like it just dont care.

This causes a dark rain cloud to follow boaupha for a bit, hiting him with lighting unless he moves.

It can Also use the original Pygmy Shamans Attack, with the zappyness.

Also- Another Alternative to when it is dancing with its hands in the air, is a bunch of individual thunderbolts raining from the sky in various places. instead of having shadows for bouapha to avid, they have lack of shadows. Your in a dark place, and they illuminate the floor below them.

Yet Another Alternative to Its Dance Attack, Is to Summon a Disco Ball. This isco Ball Forces the Tiki To Dance so hard, that bolts of energy come from the Disco Ball, and when they hit the ground, they summon mini tiki creatures, which are like pygmys, but shorter. they're all mask basically. Theyre bodies are entirely sweet.

the lightning bolts are made entirely of gummy stuff...

picture! O' Torutre! for my art and spelling skillz are bad!

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...kiOTorture.jpg

(Note, the part about it putting its hands in the air, and waving them like it just dont care, and dancing to summon most of its attacks wasnt a joke. this was to make it more happy)

Mr.Onion 05-02-2008 08:38 AM

Care Bear

Very large version of the Teddy Bear from LL2, which is yellow, or possibly pink. It is quite fast (just faster than the player) and lunges at them, sending out a blast wave where it falls. It also has some sort of deathbeam attack. Both it and the blastwave do Cute damage.

hyperme 05-02-2008 09:16 AM

Okay! Here Goes:

Cyber Happy Pony

A Happy Pony fused with Biomechcanical weaponary, the Cyber Happy pony is designed with large scale happy-fieing in mind. The size of Matilda, with weapons of any element able to be attached, this thing should be avioded. basically, it is a Matilda sized Happy Pony, with weaponary fused with, making it a Cyborg of sorts. It could used any element, but Snuggle/Love would be best.

Chocizer X7000

A giant mech/robot, towering above our Boupha's head, armed with the tastyist of weapons, chocolate. With many choco-cannons, from Choco Missles to Molten Chocolate Flooders, this thing paches a punch. basicaly, this is a large than Boupha robot, with various weapons at its dispoal. These are:
Choco Missles, Deadly homing choclate explosives
Chooclate Coated Bon-Bombs, Bon-Bons coat in chocolate which explode
Molten Chocolate Flooders, These weapons release hot molten chocolate over the field of battle, reducing movement space.
Choco Chip Cannon, Your Generic machine gun weapon, with a choco spin!
Choco Blob Blaster, A gun which fires blobs of choc, which explode when near the player or shot by a non-choco weapon spending chocolate flying, ala xeno hunter death.
Choco Discs, Discs of chocolate which fly through the air.

The Chocizer X7000 could have a stronger, dark version maybe. You don't need to all weapons either, which could lead to many fights with these, with differnet arsenals each time.

That all for now, folks!

Mapletree 05-02-2008 10:27 AM

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...urry-thing.png
Uberpelz:
Looks like a small monster, but he is very powerful! He can shoot a spiral of bullets around him (like LazyBones), and these bullets are fat (like Crazybone). He does cute damage, and he is quick! He has low life, but when his life is low (about 1/3 left), he can shoot a huge furball that explodes! When he dies, he comes back as a weaker, slower, dark green form. Then he is called: Zombiepelz.

AtkinsSJ 05-02-2008 10:50 AM

Marshmallow Head
Um, sort of like the Michelin Man, or Mr Stay-Puft (?) from Ghostbusters. Enormous, angry, and made of marshmallows. Slow moving, and pretty strong. He can smash things, and probably rip lumps out of his body to throw at you. I'm not all that sure what else, but surely this is begging to be in it! :p

Mr.Onion 05-02-2008 11:10 AM

To expand on the previous idea: He should also weild a large purple hammer, which he can smash into the ground to hurt a large radius with Sweet damage.

TyTBone 05-02-2008 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Connor S. (Post 186673)
Happy Hopper

A Giant [Easter] Bunny

I like this one. Make sure he has buck teeth! :D

.Blue Dwarf. 05-02-2008 01:35 PM

Loviathon:

Type: Love/snuggle

Description: A huge Dragon/Snake like creture, it spits rainbows or hearts out(preferably hearts) as fire.

It can have heart shaped horns/ears and tiny wings.

This creature has decent health, okay in speed, but it's main power is in attack.
The Loviathon should have pink/red/white strips going across it's sides and back.

The Choco Behemoth(alternativly: the Behemoth of happy pony land):
A giant chocolate pony!
Wait a minute... *gasps*
That's not a pony at all!!! It's a GIANT CHOCOLATE HIPPO(potamus)!!!

Ohhhh... I just got another idea by typing that, rather than a hippo, it's a
HIPPOPOTOMOOSE.

Yes... The Choco Hippopotomoose!

It is a giant (chocolate) hippo, wwith the antlers of a moose...
It has an aggressive ram attack.
Little choco and/or marshmallow men could sit in his antlers and shoot at you:)
This great beast has GREAT ammounts of health, it is really slo though(until it charges at you).

It's ram attack does great damage and is ultra accurate.(because after it rams, all the marshmallow/chocolate guys fall out)
The chocolate/ marshmallow men slowly regrow in his antlers, maybe he has 2 pots of marshmallow and chocolate goo straped to him that they come out of...

Most of the time(except right after a ramming) there will be 4-5 choclate(and/or marshmallow) men shooting at you from up in his antlers.

This beast can be very dangerous.
Ofcoarse, it is a chocolate type creature.

Ohhhhhh.... With him being chocolate, this might not fit in but: As he walks around, he leaves a temporary trail of rainbow that hurts you if you step on it.

Ohhhh... That felt good, it was originaly going to be a plain old hippo(in chocolate form.) :)

.Blue Dwarf. 05-02-2008 02:05 PM

The original Happy Pony Land Behemoth:

A giant chocolate... Actually, love style hippo.
It wears a top hat(Perhaps a monocle?:)) and has tiny wings.

This creature levitates slightly above the ground.
He is pink(or red) and spits hearts at you.

Not sure if this part works: As he walks around, he leaves a temporary trail of rainbow, which hurts you if you step on it.

He has a devestating charge attack(maybe it's eyes turn to hearts and it looks like it is getting ready to kiss you.)

Very much Health, it's charge attack is quite painful, pretty slow though(until it charges at you)

Anyway, that wwas where the Chcolate Hippopotomoose came from:)
Ofcoarse with the antlers, the hippopotomoose looses the funny top hat, and without that, there is no point to having a monocle... Well, that's another entry I guess, because of it's many differences(but same basic idea)

varkarrus 05-02-2008 02:48 PM

A couple:

Pwny: A fast moving pony wearing sparkle sun-glasses, and duel weilding what looks like real guns, but fire choco-candy similar to Clodhoppers. He could shoot Rainbow Grenades that release rainbows and smiley faces everywhere!

Ginger the Collosus

Quote:

Originally Posted by diabloking185 (Post 76717)

A giant Gingerbread man made from smaller cingerbread men. He takes up 2 screens (he's really big). His 2 arms, his 2 legs, and his body, are all seperate body parts (kinda like matilda). He can kick you, step on you, Punch you, Eat you, and summon a candy cane to smack you as if he was an old lady with a cane. He can also shoot out giant gumdrops (Pink and lime coloured roly polys). Every time you destroy a body part, it falls off and turns into a small army of gingerbread men, ninjabread men, and bob the biscuits. He can also shoot out even smaller armys by putting his arm into his chest and throwing them out. You have to destroy his 2 arms and 2 legs to get to the chest. The chest walks around with incredibly tiny legs (when his big legs are destroyed he becomes only as big a super duper zombie, and his legs are the same size too.) When his legs are destroyed, he can start shooting an icing coloured death beam. When his arms are destroyed, he starts shooting multiple death beams at a time. if you destroy his chest, he is destroyed.

(remembers my first post ever made on Hamumu, saying how much I liked that idea)

Grabbit

A rabbit with large paws, attempting to hug you. Could be invulnerable until you accomplish something, and he chases you through a maze. Hugs are love type damage, and do a LOT of damage, seeing as he has no other attacks.

Legion (of bunnays!)
This is (somewhat) based off of Legion boss (google at your own risk; He's creepy!) from Castlevania. He is a massive horde of bunnays rolled up in a ball. He chases you down, leaving behind bunnays on the ground, that walk around all dizzy-like. After his health is low enough, a hole may open up, where a giant bunny rear-end pops out firing chocolate. At really low health, the bunnays may all fall off, leaving a massive horde, and a huge bunnay who can pick up and chuck his underlings. You may not do this, because of the modeling it requires, but still... It was fun getting all that out. He may have a different name due to what he's based off of.

Safety Elephant:
Looks like an elephant with a stopsign, a whistle, and some clothes. He could blow his whistle, hurting your ears, then proceed to raise his stopsign and march right over top of you. He could hit you at close range with his stopsign, or hit you to knock you back. This guy would be cute type.

varkarrus 05-02-2008 02:52 PM

Giftbot 5000. This looks more like the original, 4 armed robot weilding presents. One present reveals a couple or more happy ponies, one reveals lots of chocolate that spills on the ground, one present, he puts on the ground, and later explodes revealing gumdrops in all direction, and the last reveals a lot of licorice whips. He could use his Jetpack to fly a bit. While he's flying attacks will go under him, then he speedily arrives at a different section of the room, where he continues to attack you.

At low health, his lower torso and arms explode, revealing spider legs, and his mouth opens to fire rainbows!

seamonkey 05-02-2008 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TyTBone (Post 186669)
Pillow Fighter - I think this names already been used before, and maybe this concept, but I don't know for
sure.

Yes I created that name so if it wins, I want partial credit.
Anyway once again Spasticorn pops out, come on this is great!!!
Walter Wonka He's an awesome boss!!!!

Coolguy 05-02-2008 03:44 PM

Trojan
A gigantic pony, probably a robot one. Every so often, its sides open up and with a cry of ''THIS IS SPARTA!'', a bunch of monsters jump out.

Ham-Ster Runner
A huge hamster, probably with a bunch of cyborg parts to make it more boss-like. It spits sunflower seeds at the player, which sprout into flowery minions.

Leo the Leopleurozoid
Bouapha, walking next to a river of some sort, notices a zoid swimming. Bouapha shoots at it. Suddenly, there's a huge splash, and out of the water rises the horrifying Leo the Leopleurozoid! It has a bunch of zoid-heads on its head (like how Medusa has snakes for hair) and a zoid-type body. It could be a rare encounter when Bouapha shoots at watery enemies that are far enough from shore for Leo to have room when he rises from the depths. Leo would just remain stationary and fire candies at Bouapha. Deadly ones.

Lord of the Guys
The master of all Gumdrop Guys. He's probably just a big gumdrop guy that summons lots of minions.

EXTREMELY LATE EDIT: This could also be called ''Guyablo''. :p

Lactose Intollerant Mecha-Kitty
This game has cat enemies, apparently, so they need a leader. And who better than the old mecha-kitty avatar?

Blackduck 05-02-2008 06:38 PM

Yerfdog: He goes around bouncing at you (hurts you when he lands) and makes gusts of wind. The more you hit him, the faster his hp goes down. He has a ton of hp but when you hit him for let's say 10dmg he gets hurt 2.5dmg/sec forever until he dies. As he shrinks from uninflating.

Happy Stick Marshmallow: He leaves a trail of goo behind him that hurts you while you pass over him and also rams unto you hurting you/pushing you to the side.(Maybe the marshmallow gun cold heal him too)

Love Turtle: He can attack you by spinning inside his shell and is invulnerable and hurts you when he bashing into you. Chucking hearts at you. When hit by it, it confuse you and he could also be able to go inside of his shell as a shield

Redbone 05-02-2008 06:54 PM

Chocolate Stick Pony: It's chocolate! And it's stick! It runs around trying to ram you with it's head. (Think the 2nd boss in Kid Mystic) If hit, CHOCO-DAMAGE! And if possible, it will be imune to chocolate attacks.

Teddy Bear Doll: It looks like an item lying on the floor, but if you move, it will try and hug you! (Snuggle Damage) If you stand still, it will just sit there. But if you keep it sitting there, it regains health! It always looks cute.

Chocolate Chip: It's not your normal chocolate chip, it's actually a chocolate flavoured potato chip! It will try and pounce on you. Also, it can charge a chocolate laser while standing still.

death 05-02-2008 08:10 PM

Apocalypse Pony- a fusion of the four horsemen for the sake of less data, but is two-three times the size due to it's massively evil happiness.

is colored black and has PINK eyes, and trails smoke behind it. It's attacks include flashing bright pink (no details while pink, just shape) releasing a large shockwave (pink), which takes away about 60 (out of 128 hp); It launches pink energy bombs (like the yellow ones from Dr.l) in a spiral, the bombs explode into pink energy shots; it can charge at you leaving a trial of rainbow fire behind it; It can summon other Happy Ponies while saying in a cute voice 'I'm too cute to let you live' (or something along those lines) it can fire pink energy in various patterns; each attack, it speaks with it's cute, soothing voice; (a different thing to say for each attack) and lastly, it can taunt you with it's voice which leaves you unable to fire for 5 seconds.

HP: enough to make it last long

I think it reveals the true nature of the Happy Pony. Cute, Deceptive, (is that a word?) joyfully evil (does evil in a happy way)

A note about it's looks, by smokey trail, I meant it's mane and tail (maybe hooves too) Are smoke and leave more smoke behind. It basically looks like a My Little Pony, except it's not afraid to show it's true nature. lol

Mapletree 05-02-2008 11:03 PM

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...obot-thing.png
Chocolat Robo (Yes, the chocolat belongs in the name, without e)
Can shoot one, fat bullet per 10 seconds. But, these bullets explode in 10 smaller bullets, and these bullets explode in 2 smaller bullets! And these bullets have a big explosion! Choco damage, logically (I mean, look at the robot!), and he hovers above the ground. He hovers at a height that you only can hit the jets. Also, all of his parts have a own life meter (Like Matilda). If you defeat the jets, he will fall on the ground, and he hops along the floor. He can attack (Except for his bullets) by hopping into the player, and when he has its jets, by hovering above the player. (Because of the flames) When he is defeated, he will explode.

Wow, that was a long post!

BryanSNK 05-03-2008 05:45 AM

The Love Calculation Machine-
It's one of those arcade type games that you put a coin in and pull a lever or something and it tells you what your love level is. This one could have 4-5 different levels on the machine...and when you've done enough damage to it, the love level increases and it pumps out more snuggle/love damage and gets a little bit faster.
Here is my "awesome" attempt at art...
He could also have some sort of arms? And the different level names would go in the yellow area...I just haven't thought up names for them.
I got this idea from the love-o-matic grandpa while watching the simpsons the other day...

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/2...hinebx9.th.png