Hamumu Forum

Hamumu Forum (http://hamumu.com/forum/index.php)
-   Adventures Of Bouapha (http://hamumu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Happyponygate Boss Contest! (http://hamumu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15895)

PlasmaCannonsRule 05-05-2008 06:22 PM

Re: Happyponygate Boss Contest!

Big Ball O' Hug: A rubber bouncy ball that contains hands 4 hugging (or, as called by its victims, strangling)! However, those hands are also rumoured to be coated in Super Happy Huggy Monster Cologne that summons all sorts of huggable enemies!

Super Happy Go-Go Ninja: A super happy pony ninja that speeds around and happily ninjas away at you. He is even able to manipulate time! His story is a sad one, however; he was originally the main cha-er, hero of an alternate universe that was cance-er, destroyed by its creator. The Super Happy Go-Go Ninja, however, was ripped off and tr-er, survived the destruction, but ended up in Happy Pony Land where he was experienced "playtime, eating happy stuff, and happy tutoring" (AKA torture, brainwashing, and reducation) and was driven to happy insanity and used as a bo-er, invader leader by the Happy Ponies.

Coolguy 05-05-2008 06:36 PM

Doom Bunny
These beasts were the horror of all Dr Lunatic players armed with only machetes. :p Apparently, the Happy Ponies have managed to get their hands on one! This is either A) Just like the Dr Lunatic SWC enemy as sort-of a mini-boss, or B) A really huge version of the standard rabbit enemies, except armed with cute-damage guns.

The Ferocious Flogwizzle of Happy Pony Land
AAAGH! It's a Flogwizzle! Run, everyone, run! :p (No, I don't know what it looks like, I just wanted to suggest the name)

Marshmallow Super-Soldier
Aaaagh! Giant marshmallow soldier! This is a huge Marshmallow Soldier with extra arms. It mostly just runs around in the players' general direction trying to trample it (although when it's health starts running low, it can start firing a billion of those bomb-type things the Rosie O'Bombers launched in LL2, since the Spyro and Ratchet bosses that do that are fun:p). When it finally dies, it explodes in a horde of Puffencrush bullets.

Mooselini
There is no secret moose level, and it does not have a gigantic moose-monster in it.

Mightier Fairy
A gigantic version of that king fairy from Kid Mystic. Normally, he flies high above the player, so he's pretty much invincible- During this stage, he tries to fly over the player and drop explosive hearts that deal snuggle damage. However, he'll get tired after about 10 seconds or so, so he'll land (making himself vulnerable to attack again) and switches to shooting rainbow lasers, which are still snuggle damage. After about 10 seconds or so of laser attacks (or less, depending on his current health), he'll start flying again and restart the cycle.

Schrodinger
The boss of all cats. This one happened to be buried in a pet cemetary (or is it semetary?), and came back from the grave as an undead kitty. Schrodinger is a giant ghost-cat that can walk through walls to pursue the player. Schrodinger probably has some sort of vampiric attack that deals cute damage and heals himself when he does damage.

Lovecraftian Beast
A horrifying tentacled monster from beyond time and space that can drive men insane with the mere knowledge of its existence. It's also heart-shaped.

EDIT: Nobody's suggested this, even though I remember everybody discussing it a while ago. It's probably already in the game in some form, but here it is anyways:

The Four Ponymen of the Apocalypse
These are four evil giant ponies, each a different color, and each controlling a different element. The brown pony of Choco does chocolate-based attacks, the white pony of Cute summons buddies, the red pony of Sweet attacks with marshmallows and licorice lasers, while the pink pony of Snuggle does love-based stuff.

varkarrus 05-06-2008 04:22 AM

There could be a secret moose level, where you fight many chocolate moose, with Mooselini at the end. There could also be graffiti about how there's no moose level, and even graffiti saying how "not" to unlock it.

Ooh. Almost forgot

Varkarrus

His tale is a sad one as well. He was taken in by the Happy ponies, since they were both farm animals, where he was raised as one of them. But they betrayed him, and brainwashed him

Attacks with a Kandy Kane Katana, and fires burnt cookies out from his hands. Sometimes, four symbols will flash across the screen, in which case you must run from his four tornadoes filled with various happy stuff!

AtkinsSJ 05-06-2008 10:58 AM

Pavlova
Had this idea earlier: Pavlova is a small scientist person made of pavlova, but using science, he can regularly summon Pavlova's Dogs (nerdy reference ftw!) which drool on you, as well as biting and stuff. He also has other zany science weapons, like a Ray-nbow Gun, which fires multicoloured lasers at you.

varkarrus 05-06-2008 11:05 AM

Jello-man:

The battle starts as a steaming pot of red ooze. Hitting it with a gun makes it flash as if it was hurt, except yellow, and the damage bar doesn't go down. After 5 yellow hits, He pops out, where you can hit his head (he doesn't attack while in the pot). After a while, he pops back down in his pot. While in his pot, you have to repeat the first step, except he attacks while he's in his pot by summoning Jello-blobos, and red exploding jello blobs. To beat him, you have to continuously knock him out of his pot then shoot him.

Yerfdog 05-06-2008 11:39 AM

aphrodite
A beatiful ponie with fur of every color of the rainbow, can shoots heart rocks at you.

hathor
A blue cat with green wings like a butterfly, it shoots choco out of it's wings. (think matida). a couple more coming soon....

TyTBone 05-06-2008 10:12 PM

Chonnon - Chocolate cannon! (More of weapon idea, but I didn't think of it then, so meh.) See the picture for a better look at the concept.

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/5...nnonkf0.th.png

The Chonnon would shoot some sort of balls, of course, (?ChoBalls? or ?Chobs? or ?Globsters?) but I'm not sure what size and texture they would be. Relating to SwC, I'm thinking either snowball-sized or boulder-sized, and slimy or tough.

Bom-Boms - Based off the suicidal characters in "Serious Sam". I'm not sure what they look like, but I do know that they're mission is simply find Bouapha and sacrifice themselves for "the greater good". (More on them later!)

l156a21 05-06-2008 10:19 PM

Happyponygate Boss Contest!

errr..can I choose 1 element? It will be less complicated you know

TyTBone 05-06-2008 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by l156a21 (Post 187501)
errr..can I choose 1 element? It will be less complicated you know

You don't need all 4 (Choco, Love, etc.) in just one boss, you realize.

l156a21 05-06-2008 11:36 PM

Thanks for your help.I'll try to make a boss as soon as possible.

l156a21 05-06-2008 11:50 PM

Golem.choc-Yeah,sounds like a computer program.You know,most applications tell you what kind of file th app is.So this monster is nothing than a .choc file.The monster is actually a molten chocolate golem, a big one!Anyway,it can pound its fist on the ground to create an earthquake,spew out a powerful jet of very hot melted chocolate and create blasts of chocolate out of it torso in all directions.Also, Bouapha can get hurt when he touches it.Bouapha will get scalded by the temperature of the chocolate.
This is my first time doing forum,so I hope I could win!
;_;

Oh,I almost forgotten abt damges, life and stuff
Life:320
Earthquake shockwave:20 damage
Hot chocolate spew:10 damage(+10 damage for any continued hit)
Fudge explosion:40 damage
Contact with Monster(Getting scalded):10 damage

supersilver 05-07-2008 10:09 AM

I would like to enter.
Chocco Dino:
HP: 300
Damage:
Claw Attack: 10
Hot chocolate: 30 (but has a wider range)
Bitten by Chocolate: 20 (but with much shorter range)
Stomp: 5 (with very good range)
looks like tyrannomon (look 'im up!) but made of chocolate. and red eyes.

hyperme 05-07-2008 12:14 PM

Baron Von Sweeton

The evil baron of sweetness. You can't hurt him just straight up, you have to wait till he drops his 'Evil Cape of Non Red Hammer Based Attacks Immunity', or 'ECNRHBAI'. When does he drop his ECNRHBAI and let it be all cape like? When attacks.

Attack 1: He jumps back drops his cape, then charges forward, cutting through any foes in his path. When he is doing this attack, attack!
Attack 2: Small balls zoom into him, and he starts glowing. he then jumps to line up with Boupha, spins, and releases a deadly sweet beam, with cape flowing behind him. Just like the Loony Bot 5000!
Attack 3: The screen goes dark, then his eyes twinkle, then he dash at you at lighting speed. If he misses, he's wide open for attack!

Protection desciption: The Baron has a cape thingy on him. He usually holds the corner and covers all of his his body, excluding eyes, protecting him from damage.

varkarrus 05-07-2008 12:33 PM

Happy Pony Stick

A happy stick pony that can turn sideways to teleport around the room. He will fire smileys, summon stickman, etc...

The best part is, he can be a SEKRIT boss that you need to beat in order to get the better ending of the game.

Anyone like Castlevania?

l156a21 05-07-2008 06:02 PM

Haha,this is my 2nd boss monster post!:mrgreen:
My 2nd creation is:
Chocolate Bull:This ferocious beast is not to be messed with!
Life:350(Because it does not have much attacks)
Attacks:
Raging Bull(Charges straight into Bouapha):20 damage(it has horns you know..)
Fudge Spew:40 damage
Machine-gun Punch(Strike at Bouapha like many times like a machine-gun if he is near it):5 damage for each strike(strikes 6 times).
Guided Horn(fires its 2 horns at Bouapha,they are guide too.Once fired and not hit for 8 seconds,it will return to the bull):5 damage for every hit of the horns(they won't stop until 8 seconds later).

seamonkey 05-07-2008 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by l156a21 (Post 187604)
Haha,this is my 2nd boss monster post!:mrgreen:
My 2nd creation is:
Chocolate toad:I'm afraid that this thing isn't as harmless as a chocolate frog in the Harry Potter series.

Er try LL1 toads have been overused 8)
A rainbow reflects bullets and uses its own as well.

l156a21 05-07-2008 08:30 PM

Huh?What are toking abt?

Redbone 05-07-2008 08:34 PM

He's saying that Loonyland: Halloween Hill frogs have been used too much.

If you never heard of Loonyland, well, it's on the front page!

l156a21 05-08-2008 06:09 AM

Of course I've heard of LL,what do you expect me to do with my chocolate toad?Change it into something else?

kacper8000 05-08-2008 06:28 AM

Molcho

This boss is made of molten chocolate. It has 3 attacks:

- It shoots Chocolate out of it's mouth in many diections
- It charges at you
- It summons some chocolate enemies

Life: 1000