Hamumu Forum

Hamumu Forum (http://hamumu.com/forum/index.php)
-   Total Mayhem (http://hamumu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   CTF Game 1! (http://hamumu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15899)

PlasmaCannonsRule 05-02-2008 12:35 PM

CTF Game 1!

Game 1 has began! A few notes;

1. You can always see anything non-invisible that is 5 squares away from any player.
2. The flags (and thus, Flag Carrier) are always visible on the map.
3. Yes, there are moats placed around everyone's base. You can cross your own team's moat, or buy a Really Cool Instant Bridge Maker from the Item Shoppe.

Map Key;

Green= Grass: No unusual effects.
Tan= Sand: No unusual effects.
Dark Grey= Base Floor: No unusual effects.
Light Grey= Wall: Unpassable.
Shack= Item Shoppe: If you are adjacent it brings up a list of your Cashe, a list of merchandise, and your current inventory.
Blue= Water: Unpassable. However, the moat around your own team's base is crossable only by your team.
Red= Fire: Take 2 damage by passing through, and 4 by ending your turn on it.

Players (The # beside your name is which order you go in);

Red Team

Pumpkineater the Warrior (10)
kacper8000 the Archer (2)
Sillyman the Mage (3)
seamonkey the Priest (7)
Souperzombie the Rogue (4)

Blue Team

Redbone the Warrior (1)
Connor S. the Archer (8)
Moorblod (Varkarrus) the Mage (6)
Ali G the Priest (9)
Ryuinfinity the Rogue (5)

Connor S. 05-02-2008 12:51 PM

Re: CTF Game 1!

So how does this work again?

PlasmaCannonsRule 05-02-2008 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Connor S. (Post 186710)
So how does this work again?

You PM me your move when its your turn.

PlasmaCannonsRule 05-02-2008 03:57 PM

I will state this again so people will stop sending me PMs: You can only make your move when it's your turn! It is currently Redbone's turn!

Sillyman 05-02-2008 05:50 PM

Whoops. I sent in my move as soon as I got the map. Also, as a word of clarification: To gain energy you do absolutely nothing. I interpreted his rather vague statement of "not moving your full speed" to mean that you can move one less than your full speed and gain energy, and he corrected me. Just thought I'd share that.

Redbone 05-02-2008 06:37 PM

Sending PM...

PlasmaCannonsRule 05-02-2008 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sillyman (Post 186801)
Whoops. I sent in my move as soon as I got the map. Also, as a word of clarification: To gain energy you do absolutely nothing. I interpreted his rather vague statement of "not moving your full speed" to mean that you can move one less than your full speed and gain energy, and he corrected me. Just thought I'd share that.

Oops. Sorry. Nevermind that part of the PM. I forgot my own rules >.> Also, it is kacper8000's turn!

PlasmaCannonsRule 05-03-2008 05:54 AM

Now it's your turn Silly.

Connor S. 05-03-2008 11:52 AM

What are the moves everyone can make? I think it wise to repost the rules here.

PlasmaCannonsRule 05-03-2008 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Connor S. (Post 186925)
What are the moves everyone can make? I think it wise to repost the rules here.

The rules;

1. The goal is to get to the opponent's base, snatch their flag, and run it back to your base.
2. Your team is PM'd a map which shows terrain, the location of the flags, friendly players, the item Shoppe, and any enemies within 5 spaces of friendly players.
3. You must select a class when you sign up. The classes have different moves and speed, which allows certain classes to move further than others. 1 speed = 1 space.
4. When an enemy player is killed, anyone that inflicted damage on them gets Cashe, which is used to buy items at the Item Shoppe. In order to buy from the Shoppe, you must be adjacent to it. Items are used just like moves. Doing more damage to a foe gets you more Cashe when they're killed, and being the one to kill them gets an extra Cashe bonus. Items and Cashe are transferable.
5. To take a flag, you must stop and end your turn on it. If you are on the opposing team and stop on it, you will pick it up and must flee back to your base. If you are on the team that owns the flag, it will be teleported back to your base.
6. If two players from opposing teams try to stop on the same space, they will bump into each other and move back one space.
7. Range is how far a move\item can hit from. 1 range = 1 space.
8. If you die, you will be resurrected at your base 2 turns from your death.
9. A turn goes like this; move, then use a move. Attacking while moving is not allowed.
10. Moves cost energy. Everyone starts with 10 energy. Energy is replenished by not moving your full speed and not attacking. Moving your full speed costs 1 energy.
11. There are various terrain types that will be unveiled once the game has started. Fire is one.
12. A random roll of dice will decide who goes when, and what team you're on.

Classes;

Warrior
HP: 25
Speed: 3
Move 1: Sword Attack: Do 2 damage to 1 foe. 1 energy. 1 range.
Move 2: Sword Spin: Do 3 damage to all foes withing range. 3 energy. 1 range.
Move 3: Block: Decreases damage taken this turn by 1 per attack. 2 energy. 0 range.
Move 4: Crossbow Shot: Do 2 damage to 1 foe. 2 energy. 3 range.

Archer
HP: 15
Speed: 4
Move 1: Arrow: Do 2 damage to 1 foe. 1 energy. 7 range.
Move 2: Arrow Volley: Do 3 damage to all foes within a 4-block square pattern. 3 energy. 4 range.
Move 3: Sharpshot: Do 5 damage to 1 foe after a turn passes. 4 energy. 8 range.
Move 4: Burning Arrow: Lights a square on fire, or does 3 damage to a foe standing there. 3 energy. 5 range.

Mage
HP: 10
Speed: 4
Move 1: Fireball: Do 3 damage to 1 foe, or light a square on fire. 1 energy. 3 range.
Move 2: Ice Shock: Negate an opponent's move this turn and do 1 damage to the foe. 2 energy. 4 range.
Move 3: Enchantment: Increase the damage inflicted by any one ally's attack this turn by 2. 3 energy. Infinite range.
Move 4: Mind Control: Controls an enemy's move this turn. Cannot be used on Flag Carriers. 5 energy. 3 range.

Priest
HP: 10
Speed: 3
Move 1: Heal: Restores 2 of an ally's HP. 1 energy. 5 range.
Move 2: Smite: Does 2 damage to 1 foe. 1 energy. 2 range.
Move 3: Resurrect: Resurrects a dead ally in front of you. If there is no space open in front of you, they will be resurrected behind you. 5 energy. Infinite range.
Move 4: Sacrifice: Kill yourself to kill 1 opponent. Anyone killed by the result of Sacrifice (other than the Priest) takes 1 more turn to resurrect by normal means. 5 energy. Target must be able to be seen.

Rogue
HP: 15
Speed: 5
Move 1: Stealth: Cannot be detected by enemies until you are adjacent to them. However, Stealth reduces your speed to 3 and you cannot Stealth when carrying the flag. Attacking puts you out of stealth. Lasts until cancelled. 0 energy. 0 range.
Move 2: Suprise Attack: Can only be used while stealthed at the beginning of the turn. Does 4 damage. 3 energy. 1 range.
Move 3: Poisoned Throwing Knife: Does 2 initial damage, and does 1 damage per turn for 3 turns. 2 energy. 3 range.
Move 4: Hamstring: Does 1 damage and makes the victim's Speed 1 for 2 turns. 3 energy. 1 range.

Also, it is SZ's turn!

Ufo-Man 05-03-2008 08:16 PM

if there is no room for me, then change your sig.
i will be a replacement.

Redbone 05-03-2008 08:18 PM

I didn't get Sillyman's move.

Sillyman 05-03-2008 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redbone (Post 187028)
I didn't get Sillyman's move.

You're not supposed to. Stop trying to cheat.

Redbone 05-04-2008 07:49 AM

Wrong person.
I didn't get souperzombie's move yet.

souperzombie 05-04-2008 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redbone (Post 187082)
Wrong person.
I didn't get souperzombie's move yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sillyman (Post 187042)
You're not supposed to. Stop trying to cheat.

*Lengthens*

Redbone 05-04-2008 10:59 AM

I keep thinking I'm on the red team. XD

PlasmaCannonsRule 05-04-2008 12:18 PM

Ryu's turn.

Sillyman 05-04-2008 12:44 PM

I didn't get Ryu's move yet. :p

Yeah, yeah, I know.

Pumpkineater 05-05-2008 05:21 AM

*needs replacement*...................................... ..............................................

PlasmaCannonsRule 05-05-2008 12:16 PM

Ufo-Man has replaced Pumpkineater. I still need Ryu's move. If he does not send it in by tommorow, his turn will be skipped.