Hamumu Forum

Hamumu Forum (http://hamumu.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://hamumu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Hello! I'm Back! (http://hamumu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16010)

chaucer 05-14-2008 03:48 PM

Hello! I'm Back!

Well, it's been an incredibly busy semester for me. Choir, piano, school, homework, and a broken arm have completely swallowed my time. But I'm back, and hopefully, once school's out, I'll be able to stay for a while. By the way, I played in a piano competition today. I got good grades: 34 C's (Commendable) and only 2 A's (needs Attention). So, anything monumental happen while I was gone?

PlasmaCannonsRule 05-14-2008 03:57 PM

Re: Hello! I'm Back!

A lot happened. SWRPG, the Mafia League Split, Hammered's departure from Mafia (and, from the looks of it, the forums), Hamumu CTF, Tunnels & Titans, Adventures of Bouapha: Sleepless Hollow's release, Loonyland: Age of Heroes's name being announced, Adventures of Bouapha: Happyponygate London, Ontario's development, people wondering where you disappeared to, Roland and I becoming archnemesises, Daykill: Cheeselord, and a whole lot of other minor events. Anyhow, welcome back!

Wesley 05-14-2008 06:07 PM

Welcome back Chaucer! I'm glad your marks are good. PCR said everything that there is to be said, I think. I'll try to explain a few things.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlasmaCannonsRule (Post 188714)
A lot happened. SWRPG, the Mafia League Split, Hammered's departure from Mafia (and, from the looks of it, the forums), Hamumu CTF, Tunnels & Titans, Adventures of Bouapha: Sleepless Hollow's release, Loonyland: Age of Heroes's name being announced, Adventures of Bouapha: Happyponygate London, Ontario's development, people wondering where you disappeared to, Roland and I becoming archnemesises, Daykill: Cheeselord, and a whole lot of other minor events. Anyhow, welcome back!

Mafia League Split - The waiting times for the hosting becoming more and more annoying for hosts, the players/hosts were split into two leagues. A league is for more experienced players, B league is for new players and the less experienced players. People can only host and play in their own league, unles enough people from the other league want them to host in theirs.

Hammered's Departure - Due to a certain mafia problem, Hammered is no longer hosting/overseeing mafia. Various forumers are now sharing the job. She hasn't left the forum, it's just that without mafia, there's not much for her to say.

Tunnels & Titans (Often referred to a T&T): A new forum game created by Coolguy. Sort of related to PWNZOR, if you were here for that. People pick classes at the start, and enter a dungeon filled with monsters and puzzles. They level up, etc. earn Treasures that can only be viewed by them, and other things. Once you play a game, you can host your own!

Adventures of Bouapha: Sleepless Hollow: New Hamumu game. Buy it. You know you want to... It's a fun puzzle game, but it's like SWC a little bit. Collect 7(?) different hammers with different powers, level them up, buy items from the friendly zombie Klein, and find out what's going on!

Adventures of Bouapha: Happyponygate London, Ontario: New Hamumu game in progress that takes place in my very own hometown! Yay! Various bits of info are given with each new Journal entry. (They're now (sort of) daily!) There's contests that you can enter. You missed the Shop Name, Weapon Creator and Monster Designer Contest, but there's currently a Boss Contest that's going on. The prize for 1st is a whopping 200 YBs!! But of course, the main prize is getting a major figure in AoB3.

Daykill: Cheeselord: What's there to say? Daykill Cheeselord. Or else.

Again, welcome back Chaucer!

PlasmaCannonsRule 05-14-2008 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wesley (Post 188728)
Welcome back Chaucer! I'm glad your marks are good. PCR said everything that there is to be said, I think. I'll try to explain a few things.

Mafia League Split - The waiting times for the hosting becoming more and more annoying for hosts, the players/hosts were split into two leagues. A league is for more experienced players, B league is for new players and the less experienced players. People can only host and play in their own league, unles enough people from the other league want them to host in theirs.

Hammered's Departure - Due to a certain mafia problem, Hammered is no longer hosting/overseeing mafia. Various forumers are now sharing the job. She hasn't left the forum, it's just that without mafia, there's not much for her to say.

Tunnels & Titans (Often referred to a T&T): A new forum game created by Coolguy. Sort of related to PWNZOR, if you were here for that. People pick classes at the start, and enter a dungeon filled with monsters and puzzles. They level up, etc. earn Treasures that can only be viewed by them, and other things. Once you play a game, you can host your own!

Adventures of Bouapha: Sleepless Hollow: New Hamumu game. Buy it. You know you want to... It's a fun puzzle game, but it's like SWC a little bit. Collect 7(?) different hammers with different powers, level them up, buy items from the friendly zombie Klein, and find out what's going on!

Adventures of Bouapha: Happyponygate London, Ontario: New Hamumu game in progress that takes place in my very own hometown! Yay! Various bits of info are given with each new Journal entry. (They're now (sort of) daily!) There's contests that you can enter. You missed the Shop Name, Weapon Creator and Monster Designer Contest, but there's currently a Boss Contest that's going on. The prize for 1st is a whopping 200 YBs!! But of course, the main prize is getting a major figure in AoB3.

Daykill: Cheeselord: What's there to say? Daykill Cheeselord. Or else.

Again, welcome back Chaucer!

Continuing....

Roland and I becoming archnemesises: I forget how this started. I believe I called Roland a terrorist in my sig (which still exists), and we started a (non-serious) flamewar.

Spam Wars RPG: Longest thread ever made on the forum.

People wondering where you went: Self-explanatory.

Hamumu CTF: A game I started. Right now, I'm still missing Ufo-Man's PM.

Redbone 05-14-2008 06:52 PM

Welcome back!

Mapletree 05-14-2008 10:06 PM

Welcome back!
If you want to know, i followed the forums since Sanity-Free September (even a little while before) and now i got the guts to register.

randerzo 05-14-2008 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlasmaCannonsRule (Post 188730)
Continuing....

Roland and I becoming archnemesises: I forget how this started. I believe I called Roland a terrorist in my sig (which still exists), and we started a (non-serious) flamewar.

Spam Wars RPG: Longest thread ever made on the forum.

People wondering where you went: Self-explanatory.

Hamumu CTF: A game I started. Right now, I'm still missing Ufo-Man's PM.

Continuing.....

ME BECOMING THE MAGICAL LORD OF SHADOWS! Im the official Shadow Lord of the Forum!:p

its good to have ya back!

Roland 05-15-2008 12:56 AM

:D

Awesome to see an old favourite come back.

*implants bomb in PCR's cereal*

Pumpkineater 05-15-2008 04:03 AM

Yay welcome back,I have surel missed you(like 3smilie^2 I were here for a loooooong time but didn't register cause My email was broken and till then my dad didn't want to make a new one for me)

SpiderPumpkin 05-15-2008 05:22 AM

Rtys got banned. I can't believe nobody posted that -o_-o

Also, there are random statistics in my signature now.

EDIT: Oh, and welcome back :P

Baconstrips 05-15-2008 06:56 AM

Welcome Back!! I've been wondering where you were!! (you might not know who I am, but I was watching the forums for about a year before I joined).

Redbone 05-15-2008 08:17 AM

My posting colour is dark red now. :)

There has also been an awesumzor Dr. Lunatic project: Bouapha Vs. Dr. Lunatic II. (By me)

regeneratorizer 05-15-2008 09:15 AM

Yup, I'm still here.

Wesley 05-15-2008 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiderPumpkin (Post 188768)
Rtys got banned. I can't believe nobody posted that -o_-o

Also, there are random statistics in my signature now.

EDIT: Oh, and welcome back :P

Yes, and Death got un-banned.

Connor S. 05-15-2008 06:21 PM

Wow, welcome back Chaucer! Good to see you, [again]. You dont know me. I know you. I stalk people. its true. or something. Im awsome. yah.

SpiderPumpkin 05-16-2008 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wesley (Post 188836)
Yes, and Death got un-banned.

But death got unbanned last year, didn't he? Chaucer's last post before he left was on 01-17-2008.

Wesley 05-16-2008 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiderPumpkin (Post 188887)
But death got unbanned last year, didn't he? Chaucer's last post before he left was on 01-17-2008.

I was just posting it in case he hadn't noticed. ...Somehow...

WackieWatty 05-17-2008 11:57 AM

Belated welcome back, Chaucer!:p

Androgeos Exeunt 05-18-2008 03:33 AM

Welcome back, Chaucer.

AtkinsSJ 05-18-2008 05:16 AM

Hello again! It shows how observant I am that I hadn't noticed. :oops: