Hamumu Forum

Hamumu Forum (http://hamumu.com/forum/index.php)
-   Adventures Of Bouapha (http://hamumu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Happyponygate Skill Contest! (http://hamumu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16014)

varkarrus 06-06-2008 10:29 AM

Re: Happyponygate Skill Contest!

The Hydra Headed Whip

Ok. Not the best name, but basically, if someone hits your licorice whip with a bullet or a melee attack, it has a chance of splitting in 2!

Coolguy 06-07-2008 07:00 PM

Combo Craziness
(Sweet-Type)
Bouapha does more damage if he gets a big combo. If an enemy is killed (pts/2) seconds after another enemy is killed, the combo increases (but disappears if Bouapha doesn't defeat another enemy in time!). The damage bonus from doing a combo also increases with more points.

Redbone 06-07-2008 08:07 PM

Candiplosion
(Sweet)
Sweet attacks will have a chance of exploding on impact with an enemy or wall. (4% more chance and 3 explosion damage each level)

grim3vil 06-08-2008 01:24 AM

CUTE:

you are very pretty so much so that projectiles will stop and fly in a random direction when fired at you because of your overwhelming sexyness 3% chance per level

Licking Post 06-08-2008 11:16 AM

Ummm... Why?

Redbone 06-08-2008 03:30 PM

Vegitarian Candy
(Sweet)
This candy smells like veggies! All enemies will stand away from you. +1 tile away each level.

Kitten Eyes
(Cute)
They're so cute! Enemies you look at will take 1 damage every two seconds. +1 tile distance per level. Distance starts at 2 tiles.

grim3vil 06-08-2008 04:07 PM

SWEET:

Jacked UP:
your hyper from all the candy you ate for an unknown reason all projectiles you fire shoot 10% faster per level

Redbone 06-08-2008 05:33 PM

Wax
(Sweet)
Creates a bag of candy that pulls enemies into it like a tornado. The taste of wax will Knock-Back/Push the enemies away doing damage. +4 damage each level.

Blackduck 06-08-2008 10:51 PM

Sweet Sweat

If boupha shoots repeatably while standing still, dmg increases up to 5-10% and it goes up by 1% every 3secods.

varkarrus 06-09-2008 06:12 AM

I voucher to change vegitarian candy, so it's effect is random upon being hit.

legomash 06-09-2008 10:36 AM

Sour shot

a shoulder mounted gun wich automaticly fires a soor ploom (thats a rather sour scottish sweet) at the nearest enemy if you are hit, poisoning the enemy it hits for a short time. leveling up increases the shots per second and the amount of time the enemy is poisoned for.

varkarrus 06-09-2008 02:11 PM

Green Pixie Dust
Upon shooting an AOE weapon, it has a chance to release a wide green pixie dust explosion that ALWAYS gives tooth rot.

drgamer 06-09-2008 06:36 PM

Cute:

Bald is Be-cute-iful
Or some variation on that.
Enemies just love that bald head of Bouapha's. +2-5% chance of aww just by attacking him per level. (Any enemy that causes damage to the player has a chance of getting awww'd)

Fluffy McFluffensteen
Summoned minions/converted monsters have a chance of causing Awww, do to (invisible) pillow fuzz they're covered in. Or perhaps because they're plushified. 2-5% per level.

Cuteness Age'd
Some things just don't stay cute when you're or they are older. 2-5% chance of reducing cute damage per level.

Sweet:

The Sweetsman
Any damage done to the player has a chance to cause whoever inflicted it to get tooth decay. 2-5% per level.

Sugar Pill Placebo
Any minions summoned by the player/converted have a chance of causing tooth decay when attacked. 2-5% per level

Million Looney Sweet
Attacks have a chance of dealing tooth decay damage. 2-10% more likely per level.

Sugar CRASH
Random chance of slowing down enemies. 2-5% per level.

Connor S. 06-10-2008 04:58 AM

Sweet Tooth (Sweet)

All sweet attacks do more damage, and theres a chance that whenever an enemy sweet attack WOULD critical you, instead, they heal you. +5% Damage per level, +2% Chance enemy criticals heal instead of tooth decay

poppyfairy 06-10-2008 07:06 AM

These ideas are from my son Matthew (age 8 who has Autism and is an absolute Boupha mad fanatic!!!

FOR SWEET

THE CUP OF TEA RAY GUN

A big tea pot is attached to Boupa's back - each level is as follows:-

1 - shoots sweet tea harming baddies making them drop cookies
2 - dunking cookies in tea shooting at baddies kills them after a few hits
3 - attach hoover sucker which shoots out tea very fast killing baddies
4 - a button appears on the hoover sucker which when pressed by Boupha does the following:- tea drenches baddy then the baddy eats another baddy (so becomes a goody).

FOR CUTE

THE RUMOUR BEAN

Everytime Boupha hits a baddy he drops a magic bean which Boupha eats. When he has eaten 50 he progresses to level 1 by growing bigger. Then he has to eat 100 magic beans to grow again for level 2. Then he has to eat 150 magic beans for level 3. Then he has to eat 200 magic beans to grow to level 4 which is as big as a BOSS!!! HOWEVER this magic can be thwarted as if Boupha is hit by baddies 20 times in level 1, 40 times in level 2, 60 times in level 3 and 80 times in level 4 he will shrink back to normal size!!!

There you go guys I hope you understand Matthew's incredible imaginative ideas - he has had a lot of fun thinking of them!!!

Thanks for Reading

Poppyfairy and Matthew :D

Jamul 06-10-2008 08:07 AM

THIS CONTEST IS OVAH!! WHOSE CUISINE WILL REIGN SUPREME!?

Stay tuned...

Jamul 06-10-2008 09:51 AM

WINNERS!!

First of all, we have a joint victory. Wesley and Regeneratorizer have teamed up to bring you:

Gingivitis - Tooth Decaying enemies have 1-5% chance per second to spread the decay to their nearby friends.

Don't ask me why Gingivitis is contagious, but it makes more sense than Sweet & Sour does. 25 YB each! Wesley's name, and Regeneratorizer's skill (Sweet & Sour).

And for the new Cute skill, we turn to someone who pretty much couldn't lose, since I think he submitted more entries than all the other contestants combined... Coolguy! 50 Yerfbucks.

Duck n' Cover - A friendly duck hovers around you, shooting at nearby enemies for 4 damage every 5-1 seconds.

Many of the other entries almost exactly duplicated skills I've already got, which I will decide to say means you have a great mind! You'll have to wait until the game comes out to see if this applies to you or not.

But some of the ones that didn't do that, and were really interesting, and belonged in the other flavors (and don't require tons of new graphics), will quite possibly make it into the list in some of the other places where I could fit skills. Here are the ones I copied down for reference to consider in this way:

Coolguy - too many to list (what did he enter, like 150 ideas? I kept at least 10)
Blackduck - Living Sweets, Sweet 16
Regeneratorizer - Shock & Awww
Licking Post - Awwwsome
Seamonkey - Sickly Sweet
Knittel - Chocolate Cake
3smile^2 - Sweet Life
Redbone - Kitten Eyes

And there you go! We can call those the finalists, I suppose. No yerfbucks awarded there, but your ideas might appear, and you will get credit if they do!

TyTBone 06-10-2008 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamul (Post 192845)
And for the new Cute skill, we turn to someone who pretty much couldn't lose, since I think he submitted more entries than all the other contestants combined... Coolguy!

Lol! Poor CG was quite desperate to at least make sure he won at least ONE contest (and got his name in the game). He can relax now. ;) Congrats! :D

EDIT: Oh, and Ducky will be glad to know about "Duck n' Cover". You should be able to get a legion of black ducks that make your day just ducky. ;)

Wesley 06-10-2008 05:25 PM

Oh wow! Thanks Jamul! (Plus Regen of course. Without him, it might not have been possible)

Coolguy 06-10-2008 05:32 PM

YAY! :D Huzzah, victory! And yeah, I had at least 2 billion skill entries.