Hamumu Forum

Hamumu Forum (http://hamumu.com/forum/index.php)
-   Total Mayhem (http://hamumu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Infectious RPG! (http://hamumu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16672)

. Yellow Wizard . 07-16-2008 08:58 PM

Infectious RPG!
 
STORY
Log Of YW, Post#22, 9/12/2048, 8:17 AM:7 Meteorites, about the size of bowling balls, are heading toward Earth at 1200 MPH. Our atmosphere will not destroy them. They have a virus capable of mutating us.

Log Of YW, Post#23, 9/12/2048, 12:13 AM: The asteroids have hit. I am being mutated. Luckily, I can still talk, my brain has no unusual habits and I learned several things!

VIRUS
Here are the mutating choices(you can do multiple of these!) of the AnimaVirus:
A1: Dragon
A2: Werewolf
A3: Vampire
A4: Hedgehog
A5: Turtle
A6: Perigrine Falcon
A7: Pug
PROFILES
The layout is like this:
Name:
MP(Mutation Precentage): (0% to 100%)
Weapon:
CrazySkill:
EXAMPLE
Name: No One
MP: A1: 50% A4: 50%
Weapon: Holy Axe
CrazySkill: DigiIt: Summon any video game Character you want.
MY PROFILE
Name: Yellow Wizard
MP: A1: 10% A2: 10% A3: 10% A4: 5% A5: 5% A6: 10%
Weapon: Mophing Plasma Weapon
CrazySkill: PurePower: Can turn into Gold Wizard for 20 posts.

Have Fun!

Connor S. 07-17-2008 07:48 AM

Re: Infectious RPG!
 
Name: Connor
MP: A6: 80% A5: 20%
Weapon: Laser Spear
CrazySkill: Telekenises

Also- Asteroids the size of bowling balls would burn up in the atmosphere easily.

souperzombie 07-17-2008 08:06 AM

Re: Infectious RPG!
 
Name: Chaos

MP: Dragon-15%. Werewolf-40%. Vampire-40%. Hedgehog-3%. Turtle-3%. Perigrine Falcon-1%. Pug-0%.

Weapon: Able to create a substance known as 'Darkblaze' that can be used in all 3 forms (solid, liquid, gas) and gives off high amounts of radiation. Chaos also fights hand-to-hand.

CrazySkill: Omega Titan:- Chaos uses his very own darkfire to turn himself into a gargutuan version of himself, which is purely indestructable and invincible.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Connor S. (Post 198996)
Also- Asteroids the size of bowling balls would burn up in the atmosphere easily.

Yes, but these are special asteroids. :p

. Yellow Wizard . 07-18-2008 07:23 PM

Re: Infectious RPG!
 
OOC: here we go...
You land in a room with metal walls. I walk from a portal marked "GUMMY PLANET".
YW: "Hello. Welcome to the CrazySkill training room. Testing the crazyskill is all you need for what lies ahead. Chaos, you first. Show me what you got."
OOC: Post your moves! (I shall interfere with this fight by using my weapon.)

souperzombie 07-19-2008 02:27 AM

Re: Infectious RPG!
 
Chaos turns into a floating liquid blob of Pure darkfire. The blob starts quivvering, and sending out small shimmers. It starts quivvering more voilently, sending out more powerful shimmers. Then all of a sudden a titanic crystalline version of Chaos bursts out of the blob.


P.S. Can I change myself to MP: Dragon-20%. Werewolf-40%. Vampire-40%. Hedgehog-0%. Turtle-0%. Perigrine Falcon-0%. Pug-0%. ? Pleases?

EDIT: Oh, whoopedoo. I just realised that you have to interfire. Well, I cant be bothered to edit all that.
Lets just say that the blob of darkfire absorbed all your shots with no negative effects. Or something. I dunno >_<

Kerma 07-21-2008 12:13 PM

Re: Infectious RPG!
 
Name: Kerma
MP: A3: 50% A5: 50%
Weapon:Vampirific Bite, Turtle Slash
CrazySkill: Transformation into Mecha-Tama-Chan. :p

Hammer Up! 07-21-2008 12:58 PM

Re: Infectious RPG!
 
Name:Hammer Up!
MP:A1:20% A2:20% A3:20% A4:20% A5:20%
Weapon:Ultimate Hammer 7.0(All hammers from Sleepless Hollow in max level in one hammer)
Crazy Skill:SUPREME RAGE!!!(A Rage with all weapons in SWC,when in Rage)

. Yellow Wizard . 07-23-2008 11:40 AM

Re: Infectious RPG!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by souperzombie (Post 199216)
Chaos turns into a floating liquid blob of Pure darkfire. The blob starts quivvering, and sending out small shimmers. It starts quivvering more voilently, sending out more powerful shimmers. Then all of a sudden a titanic crystalline version of Chaos bursts out of the blob.


P.S. Can I change myself to MP: Dragon-20%. Werewolf-40%. Vampire-40%. Hedgehog-0%. Turtle-0%. Perigrine Falcon-0%. Pug-0%. ? Pleases?

EDIT: Oh, whoopedoo. I just realised that you have to interfire. Well, I cant be bothered to edit all that.
Lets just say that the blob of darkfire absorbed all your shots with no negative effects. Or something. I dunno >_<

OOC: ok.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerma (Post 199413)
Name: Kerma
MP: A3: 50% A5: 50%
Weapon:Vampirific Bite, Turtle Slash
CrazySkill: Transformation into Mecha-Tama-Chan. :p

OOC: welcome to the game, but WHO the HECK is Mecha-Tama-Chan:confused:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammer Up! (Post 199421)
Name:Hammer Up!
MP:A1:20% A2:20% A3:20% A4:20% A5:20%
Weapon:Ultimate Hammer 7.0(All hammers from Sleepless Hollow in max level in one hammer)
Crazy Skill:SUPREME RAGE!!!(A Rage with all weapons in SWC,when in Rage)

OCC: Cool but a little over-powered. It is fine. Anyways...

*YW Transforms his weapon Into a shield*
YW:"errgh... *sweats*"
*The Blob Of Darkfire is disinegrated*
OOC: Souperzombie, i thought you Chaged DarkFIRE to DarkBLAZE...

souperzombie 07-23-2008 02:07 PM

Re: Infectious RPG!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by . Yellow Wizard . (Post 199660)
OOC: Souperzombie, i thought you Chaged DarkFIRE to DarkBLAZE...

Thats in Spam Wars. Not in this game.

Hammer Up! 07-23-2008 05:58 PM

Re: Infectious RPG!
 
<Insert Supreme Rage Here>

Kerma 07-23-2008 08:52 PM

Re: Infectious RPG!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by . Yellow Wizard . (Post 199660)
OOC: welcome to the game, but WHO the HECK is Mecha-Tama-Chan:confused:

http://puffy-mushroom.tripod.com/mechatc.html

. Yellow Wizard . 07-26-2008 06:32 PM

Re: Infectious RPG!
 
YW: "Kerma, you next." *Uses CrazySkill*

Kerma 07-26-2008 07:59 PM

Re: Infectious RPG!
 
Kerma uses Crazy skill, turning him into a giant metal flying turtle, bent on revenge.

It uses 50 cannons on the front side to obliterate the target, then summons 50 mini versions of himself, destroying the other two targets.

. Yellow Wizard . 08-06-2008 10:17 AM

Re: Infectious RPG!
 
YW: "Light Blast!!!"
*a pillar of light is fired!*


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.