Hamumu Forum

Hamumu Forum (http://hamumu.com/forum/index.php)
-   Dr. Lunatic (http://hamumu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Halloween Horror 9: Build! (http://hamumu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17438)

TyTBone 10-09-2008 07:28 AM

Re: Halloween Horror 9: Build!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiderPumpkin (Post 211520)
Iraqnophobia

I'm feeling, fighting off giant spiders with machine guns and rockets in the desert. Alternatively, it could be translated "[In Iraq] [without] [fear]", so maybe Bouapha could run through Bagdad taking on extremists, Rambo-style (but without all the graphic-ness).

AtkinsSJ 10-10-2008 03:47 PM

Re: Halloween Horror 9: Build!
 
Yeah, that name surprises me that it got in. I guess TyTBone's post emphasises my reason why, assuming he's not joking.

Hammered 10-11-2008 09:58 AM

Re: Halloween Horror 9: Build!
 
Especially since that would have nothing whatsoever to do with Halloween.

lilbit 10-16-2008 04:55 PM

Re: Halloween Horror 9: Build!
 
I got the pun on the name also but thought it might bring unpleasant reminders. Surprisingly, it worked for the majority. Congrats to all who were the winners.

SpaceManiac 10-24-2008 07:11 PM

Re: Halloween Horror 9: Build!
 
Finished & sent in!

Hope WTG responds in time...

Redbone 10-26-2008 06:10 PM

Re: Halloween Horror 9: Build!
 
If the deadline isn't tomorrow midnight, I have a late entry flying around.

TyTBone 10-26-2008 06:17 PM

Re: Halloween Horror 9: Build!
 
Bah! Not going to make it on time. (I thought the deadline was 31st.) Could I still send it in later and at least get the Builder trophy?

Redbone 10-26-2008 06:27 PM

Re: Halloween Horror 9: Build!
 
The Builder trophy counts all worlds you make. But you won't be able to get your world into the HH9 pack.

SpaceManiac 10-26-2008 06:33 PM

Re: Halloween Horror 9: Build!
 
Still no response from WTG...

I'm worried because recently none of my emails seem to have been getting through to him... I want to make the deadline, so what should I do?

TyTBone 10-26-2008 08:39 PM

Re: Halloween Horror 9: Build!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redbone (Post 214670)
The Builder trophy counts all worlds you make. But you won't be able to get your world into the HH9 pack.

That's fine. It'll be a late one.

writerstix 10-27-2008 05:09 AM

Re: Halloween Horror 9: Build!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceManiac (Post 214674)
Still no response from WTG...

I'm worried because recently none of my emails seem to have been getting through to him... I want to make the deadline, so what should I do?

I sent mine in on the 8th, and i haven't heard anything either. hopefully no news is good news and we only get emails back if there are problems. either that or lots of people will be getting last minute fix-it emails.

SpiderPumpkin 10-27-2008 11:10 AM

Re: Halloween Horror 9: Build!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by writerstix (Post 214760)
I sent mine in on the 8th, and i haven't heard anything either. hopefully no news is good news and we only get emails back if there are problems. either that or lots of people will be getting last minute fix-it emails.

I remember when I sent in my HH8 world, I never got a reply and the world was included in the pack. I always got my "bugs that need fixing" emails very soon after sending in the world (may have also been because I always sent them in close to the deadline).

(Of course, there's also the possibility that he didn't receive it for some reason; when in doubt, I guess you could ask him or Jamul [EDIT: Or just him] via PM [EDIT2: Or eMail, though if the first one didn't get through, it's possible the second one won't either].)

Jamul 10-27-2008 11:12 AM

Re: Halloween Horror 9: Build!
 
Don't ask me, I don't have the info. But of course, if you wonder if someone got an email from you, email them again!

worldtesterguy 10-28-2008 03:06 PM

Re: Halloween Horror 9: Build!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceManiac (Post 214370)
Finished & sent in!

Hope WTG responds in time...

I have not received a world from you for the HH9! I just saw this post. Please resend it so I can get it tested for you.

World Tester Guy

Redbone 10-28-2008 03:45 PM

Re: Halloween Horror 9: Build!
 
Lurking late entry! ONOES!
At least it's not as late as SS5, which I only got 5 levels done so far. I might just release it unfinished.

SpaceManiac 10-28-2008 04:43 PM

Re: Halloween Horror 9: Build!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by worldtesterguy (Post 214885)
I have not received a world from you for the HH9! I just saw this post. Please resend it so I can get it tested for you.

World Tester Guy

Resent, I hope... I was worried this might be the case, as you don't seem to have been responding to my emails regarding whether you have recieved the fixes to Double World.

worldtesterguy 10-28-2008 05:44 PM

Re: Halloween Horror 9: Build!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceManiac (Post 214903)
Resent, I hope... I was worried this might be the case, as you don't seem to have been responding to my emails regarding whether you have recieved the fixes to Double World.

I have not received any emails from you in a long time. I still have not received your world. Make sure you are sending it to the correct email address: worlds@hamumu.com and if so maybe try sending it a different way.

WTG

SpaceManiac 10-28-2008 06:38 PM

Re: Halloween Horror 9: Build!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by worldtesterguy (Post 214919)
I have not received any emails from you in a long time. I still have not received your world. Make sure you are sending it to the correct email address: worlds@hamumu.com and if so maybe try sending it a different way.

WTG

Forum PM it is, for both HH9 and Double World...


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.