Hamumu Forum

Hamumu Forum (http://hamumu.com/forum/index.php)
-   Total Mayhem (http://hamumu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   "Dave Hettel" and other classic Hamumuians (http://hamumu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18823)

TyTBone 01-29-2009 08:58 AM

"Dave Hettel" and other classic Hamumuians

Post your memories/good stories here about epic members [not CDL] who don't post here anymore, and maybe explain why they left [unless they were banned].

Who was Mr. Hettel? Evil Eye? Etc.

EDIT: Oh, Jamul, if you could move this to GM, I'd appreciate it.

AtkinsSJ 01-29-2009 09:11 AM

Re: "Dave Hettel" and other classic Hamumuians

Nebro-Gubular Spisboy was made of awesome, but gradually stopped posting... where's the topic...? Ah, here. The topic says it all really. :p

varkarrus 01-29-2009 10:01 AM

*tee hee*

Come back or I make insulting Web-comics about you. You know what? I think I'm going to do that.

Wesley 01-29-2009 11:04 AM

I knew Evil Eye for a little while. Hmm... He was a cool guy, but I don't remember much about him. He was doing a project or something Hamumu-related. He might have been Canadian, but I'm not sure. Dave Hettel was a space pirate. Oh! Two users called Death and ladymage were really friendly and nice, and we used to play a forum game called "Spam Battle" and it was lots of fun. It started out as a "Capture the Flag" sort of game, but it was fun and zany. We could make up our own towns, fortresses, characters, powers, enemies, allies... It was amazing! It started to get against-hamumu-rules-dark however, and we were swearing a little bit, so it was closed, and Ladymage and Death were banned. They were revived but I haven't heard from Ladymage since. :( It's been a long time, so other then that I don't remember much.

SpiderPumpkin 01-29-2009 11:54 AM

Epic members? Ah, yes... There's this guy called SpiderPumpkin. Most awesome person I've ever met. I mean, seriously, he's just incredible in every resp- oh, users who don't post here anymore you say? Eh...

There was The Emperor Master, a.k.a. TEM. He was the master of emperors! The Bouncy King! He made lots of animated gifs of bouncing spherical thingamabobs with eyes and arms called Bouncies. He had a website with hundreds of them, with some mummy-based ones dancing to a Midi of Walk Like an Egyptian. He contributed lots of monster ideas for Supreme with Cheese before its release, like Blobs and Bouncies and some boss guy called The Emperor. None of his ideas made it in I think (probably because most of his monsters were way overpowered), but they were fun to read. When the forums switched to phpBB, he was the only member who got to keep his old avatar (a king Bouncy) as a reward for his loyalty to Hamumu. He somewhat-recently temporarily returned, but almost immediately disappeared again.

Mr.Zee was pretty awesome. He created the original SPAMMAPS thread, just for fun, probably involuntarily triggering the Spam Wars in the end. He was pretty awesome. Did I say that already? Meh. He spammed a lot, but his spam was fun. He stayed here for some time after the Post Apocalypse, but eventually disappeared. He was the original Spaghetti Boneless, before Nebro-Gubular Spisboy. Until he turned into a rocket.

Uh... I would write about more members, but I can't really think of much to write about most of them.

Ninja of Frozen Milk 01-29-2009 06:10 PM

Wait, there's a different death? I thought the current death is the old one.

Wesley 01-29-2009 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja of Frozen Milk (Post 231085)
Wait, there's a different death? I thought the current death is the old one.

The old Death IS the current Death.

Ninja of Frozen Milk 01-29-2009 06:28 PM

so he was unbanned?

Wesley 01-29-2009 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja of Frozen Milk (Post 231091)
so he was unbanned?

Yes. (The only person in history that was intentionally unbanned. The others were unbanned because of the board switch)

Coolguy 01-29-2009 06:30 PM

It's the same Death.

And I remember all those people mentioned... Particularly NGSB and The Emperor Master (and Ducky too, but he still sometimes visits! I haven't seen him in a while, though).

The people who left just seemed to slowly stop visiting as their real-world life got busy.

grim3vil 01-29-2009 07:15 PM

puffazoid
emporer master

*grim3vil for originally creating spam wars rpg*(yay woot yaaaay)

Blackduck 01-29-2009 11:40 PM

This guy called Supersilver
Something quicksilver
He made Roo's Adventures
Something else misadventures

I couldn't think of anything else for this poem because it was obviously going to fail once I noticed only 1 thing rhymes with silver, but you get my point.

yourter12 01-30-2009 05:06 AM

Puffazoid was a classic. I think I was too. I posted 2006, left in 2007 and 2008 and came back late 2008. I missed Hamumu at that time! And I miss all the classics. Well, the good ones. ;)

Ninja of Frozen Milk 01-30-2009 10:35 AM

Puffazoid occasionally pops in for a day or two

Wesley 01-30-2009 11:59 AM

Oh yeah, Ducky was awesome. He was fun and cool and he had his own post endings. He left when he married his wife (Mouse) and then returned a while later. He visits every now and then.

Roland 01-30-2009 06:49 PM

NGSB, Dave Hettel, Mr.Zee, TEM, Me (just kidding - but I'm more inactive now).

TyTBone 02-07-2009 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiderPumpkin (Post 230983)
Nebro-Gubular Spisboy

Speaking of that guy...

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/4...jetpackwx9.png

I searched Hamumu in Google images and this was an option...

supersilver 02-07-2009 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackduck (Post 231168)
This guy called Supersilver
Something quicksilver
He made Roo's Adventures
Something else misadventures

I couldn't think of anything else for this poem because it was obviously going to fail once I noticed only 1 thing rhymes with silver, but you get my point.

*sniff* someone mentioned me!

Redbone 02-07-2009 11:59 AM

Hey, I remember this dude named Redbone! He made such awesome Dr. Lunatic Supreme with Cheese worlds!

yourter12 02-07-2009 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redbone (Post 233281)
Hey, I remember this dude named Redbone! He made such awesome Dr. Lunatic Supreme with Cheese worlds!

I know. You make awesome SWC worlds along with SpiderPumpkin!