Hamumu Forum

Hamumu Forum (http://hamumu.com/forum/index.php)
-   Total Mayhem (http://hamumu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   I know the next poster personally... (http://hamumu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19382)

Reecer6 03-29-2009 09:09 AM

I know the next poster personally...

This is a game in which you post in a way to show that the above statement about you is true, then incorporate what the next poster likes/dislikes/eats/ect. in your post.
Example:

Player A: I know the next poster personally, and he/she speaks in Pig Latin.

Player B: I-ay ow-knay e-thay ext-nay oster-pay ell-way; e-hay is-ay a-ay ember-may of-ay e-thay afia-may.
(Just in case you don't understand Pig Latin, it means "I know the next poster well; he is a member of the mafia.)

Player C: Hmm... Who shall I kill tonight... Oh, I know! Obviously, I have to eliminate the next poster, since he loves chocolate beans.

Player D: **** CHOCOLATE BEANS RULEZ TEH UNIVERSE! OMIGOSH SOOO YUMMY IT BURNZZZZZ!!! ITZ EVEN BETTER THAN ZE NEXT POSTER WHO ONLY LIKES COFFEE!!!1111one
ect.

Let's play now!

I know the next poster personally, and they just LOVE to dance on moving school buses!

Julian 03-29-2009 10:34 AM

Re: I know the next poster personally...

I dance to the tune of the next poster being a demon from the depths of the center of the earth!

Connor S. 03-29-2009 10:48 AM

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Soon the earth shall be destroyed. Until then, I will observe the next poster, whom likes to act like a monkey and not speak english.

cyberclone42 03-29-2009 11:15 AM

OOOH OOH EE AA AA MAHBOIAAA EE OOH!
(Translation: I know the next poster personally and they like MAH BOIZ!)

Reecer6 03-29-2009 02:35 PM

MAH BOIZ = AWESOME! AWESOME =/= DA NEXT POSTER WHO EATS CHAIRS FOR DINNER!!!!!
MAH BOIZ MAH BOIZ!!!!!!
g

Julian 03-29-2009 05:29 PM

Charis. Yum. The next person thinks that there's an obvious spelling mistake in this post.

Reecer6 03-29-2009 06:07 PM

Chair is not spelled Charis, it is spelled chair. And the next poster taught my spelling class so I could see that mistake.

regeneratorizer 03-29-2009 08:32 PM

Now now, class, pay attention. The next poster is Obama. Trust me, I know this person.

Megadog 03-30-2009 01:48 AM

Yes, and if you think that we can't change the world, we can! So can the next poster!

P.s.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Reecer6 (Post 243816)
I-ay ow-knay e-thay ext-nay oster-pay ell-way; e-hay is-ay a-ay ember-may of-ay e-thay afia-may.

That would actually be 'Iay nowkay hetay extnay osterpay ellway; eyhay isay aay embermay ofay hetay afiamay.

Julian 03-30-2009 04:17 AM

I myself can't change the world very much, but the next poster will do anything for me, since I saved his life. And he's a superhero.

Max 03-30-2009 04:36 AM

*whoosh*
I'm a superhero with a cape and superpowers and what not, now I will eliminate the next poster who is the evil monster from the planet flutcorps

bowserfan 03-30-2009 07:15 AM

ROAR!!! I'am a monster...wait, not me, the next poster.

Max 03-30-2009 07:52 AM

From superhero to monster. I wonder what will happen to me next

ROARRRR! I'm an evil monster and I'll go rampaging with my good friend, the vampire. Who just happens to be the next poster

drgamer 03-30-2009 08:52 AM

I vant to suck your blood. The next poster was drained of all their blood...

happystickman 03-30-2009 12:43 PM

Nurse? When is my blood transfusion going to get here? I need to tell the next poster that they hate ice cream.

Reecer6 03-30-2009 03:34 PM

All the icecream I bought in the last week has been thrown into the dumpster, AKA the next poster's home.

regeneratorizer 03-30-2009 07:36 PM

Thirteen gallons. Thir. Teen. Gallons.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to remove thirteen gallons of melted ice cream from your carpet? Gosh, I even had to call the next poster over to help. Who just happens to be Ferris Bueller.

happystickman 03-31-2009 03:40 AM

Ok were almost done cleaning... Oh crap! The principal! HIDE ME! Ill go to the next poster house, cause they have a large fridge.

Max 03-31-2009 07:05 AM

Don't shove stuff into my extremely large fridge, its just a showpiece and its broken down, now I've got to go call the repairman who is the next poster

Reecer6 03-31-2009 08:15 PM

Yea, I will fix this fridge IF you steal a donut from the next poster.