Hamumu Forum

Hamumu Forum (http://hamumu.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://hamumu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   New to Hamumu? Introduce yourself! (http://hamumu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19905)

Jamul 06-25-2009 11:38 AM

New to Hamumu? Introduce yourself!

Hey everybody! If you're new, or just haven't done this yet, post an introduction here. Tell us about yourself, whatever information you feel like sharing. It's just a chance to get an idea of who everyone is.

I shall begin:
------------------------------------
I'm Mike Hommel and I run this joint. I live in Anza, California. I'm a vegetarian. If you need help with stuff, contact me! There are handy resources for doing that sort of thing all over the site. Or better yet, post in a forum or ask on chat, so other people can help you, and I can be lazy. I'll still help you in those places too.

I play World of Warcraft about 92 hours a day. If you want to join my WoW guild, please do! We are The Hamumu Clan, a Horde guild on Caelestrasz (that's Oceanic, which doesn't show up for EU players, unfortunately), and we just hang out and chat while we play. Add Cheezypoof to your friends list and you can catch me on there. I play 10 guys, so I'm not often on Cheezypoof, but he's officially my 'main', the one I'm trying to get achievements on. Other famous versions of me include Barokorcbama, Icanhasmagic, Nopulse, Dedmanwalkin, and Peopletipper. You can also just PM me so we can arrange a time we'll both be on to get you in the guild!

I also enjoy making games on occasion, long walks on the beach, and drawing and playing other video games and cooking and writing and reading and whatever.
--------------------

Please no posts in this thread other than introductions! If you have something to say about someone's intro, make a separate thread to discuss it.

death 06-26-2009 12:01 AM

Re: New to Hamumu? Introduce yourself!

Hello, newcomers! I am death... well, that's my user name anyway, my REAL name is Isaac. I joined in 2005 (2006?) and have been a hamumu fan since I was 8 years old, now I am 17... now for a less fragmented intro
__________________________________________________ ______________

I was born in ohio, and lived near Clevland. My uncle was the one who introduced our family to hamumu, along with e-games. He game us an e-games CD (it had an eddie galaxy demo and spooky castle) along with the original dr.l. when I was 9, my family moved to california because my dad got a job there. Now, I live in simi valley, a valley that is, as it's name indicates, VERY windy. (simi means windy)

I play alot of video games, some computer games include defcon, darwinia, multiwinia, mugen, Spring (if you are curious, search for something like TA spring or something), and the occasional flash based game. I am a major fan of Kingdom Hearts games, Final Fantasies X and VII, the Ratchet and Clank games, most of the mario games, earthbound, super smash bros., the soul calibur games, *goes on for days* and no doubt about: HAMUMU GAMES!

Despite how much I type, I do NOT talk all that much in real life... what's that again? anyway, since this intro has kind of turned into a list of games I like, I'll just end it here.

also: I plan on being a game designer when I grow up.

Blackduck 06-26-2009 01:20 AM

Why hello there, I'm Blackduck, but my real name is Sebastien. I live in British-Columbia, Canada.

I've officially been a member of the Hamumu community since Oct 06, 2007. My birthday is Sep 26, 1994. These are not closely followed by coincidence... It's because I read the Terms of Agreement and such to sign up on the forums, and somewhere, it said that you had to be over 13 to be on the forums, so I waited patiently.

I must have first come to this site when I was ~10, after finding a disc with demos of games including Spooky Castle and such that I had forgotten about.

Anyways, with my spare time, I normally talk on Skype/Ventrilo a lot, I also create flash games, play chess and play video games. I play a lot of old school games, and my favorite Hamumu game has to be LoonyLand 2 by far.

I'll stop there, but if you wish to get to know me further, feel free to send me a PM.

regeneratorizer 06-26-2009 03:50 AM

Heya! I'm Regeneratorizer, AKA Sean.

I am 18 years of age and a graduate of Horn Lake High. I just recently moved back in with my parents(After a bad breakup-thing, got kicked out. >.<) They live in sunny Horn Lake, MS. And by parents I mean my dad. My mom lives in Thibodaux, LA with my lil' brother. My two sisters(Younger and older) live by themselves in various parts of LA(New Orleans and some other town nobody knows.)

I go to Calvary Baptist Church, and play guitar every sunday night for youth worship, and every Wednesday night for.. Uh, whatever you call wednesday night service. I also play guitar for a man whom we will refer to as Gabriel. He is a 29 year old guitarist/bassist/awesome and powerful vocalist. We've been tossing around band names for a while, but haven't come up with anything functional. We use "What Lies Ahead" as a working title. Normally we just play at coffee shops and open mics, but we occasionally get paying gigs. We can usually be found in some part of Memphis, at an open mic or kareoke event. (Every Tuesday at Reidmeisters and Thursday at Neils!)

I am currently looking for full-time employement, as I cannot go to college next year(Mess-up on the schools part about my diploma - Have to wait till September to get my real one,) and I need the insurance money so I can finally drive my newly purchased '97 Isuzu Rodeo around and stop bumming rides from people. I still have no clue what I want my degree in, if I do decide to get one. I was thinking maybe teaching or engineering of some sort.

Ahm, That's it. I'm going to bed. -.-

TyTBone 06-26-2009 05:50 AM

Hey, there. I'm TyTBone, aka Tyler. I was born in Washington State in '88, then my parents moved to Maryland when I was one because my dad got a job at a publishing house. I lived in MD until last year, when I went down to TN to attend college. [Stayed there for roughly 2 three month periods, but am currently home for the summer.] I have two younger brothers, one of whom is the &quot;splitting&quot; image of me, we joke. We also built an attachment onto our house [which is nearly surrounded entirely by cow pasture] for my grandmother to live. I don't go for loving specific bands, but I'm a big fan of rock, classic rock, Christian rock - especially the songs that admit that life can be really hard [I find many worship songs to be generic]. I don't have much room to list all the movies I like [but believe me, I have standards], but I'm a fan of action mostly. Don't to a whole lot of reading, except CNN.com. I have emotional issues. :P Hamumu: I came to Hamumu in Jan. 2008 [imo], and irritated some people with my opinions. [Though fortunately they didn't hold grudges ... mostly] Ultimately I think I've become a more understanding person because of these things [and decided that, as a Christian, it's MUCH better to focus on vital / basic needs of people than political opinions], though I still swat flies and am a vegetarian just for health reasons. Although ultimately I believe that video games are a waste of time, this site has become the main stopping point on my online excursions [at least at home], and I want to give back to the indie. ;) Supreme with Cheese has a huge, wonderful variety of levels, while LL2 has more of a storyline, specific missions, and stuff to collect. Both good games. :)

Wesley 06-26-2009 03:00 PM

Hi! I'm Wesley. I couldn't think of a good name when I joined, so I just put my first name. I'm generally quiet in person, but I'm actually rather sociable online, or at least that's what I think. :p I love video games, particularly ones with excellent storylines and deep characters. My favourite genres are strategy and horror. I also watch Anime frequently, my favourite being Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. (A murder mystery type thing.) I'm trying to learn Japanese, but I'm not that great at it. Still, I'll keep trying! I'm still in high school, but afterwards I'm going to college to learn to be a Laboratory Technician. Um... That's about it...

SpaceManiac 06-26-2009 03:36 PM

Hello all you people! I go by SpaceManiac around here and other places too, but my real name is Tad. I'm into video games and game development and absolutely love the games Hamumu makes. I spend a lot of times on the forum and chat here and can also be found at the website of the game development group of my friends and I, named after a made-up animal called the Platymuus. My favorite Hamumu games are Supreme with Cheese, Loonyland 2 CE, Costume Party, and Kid Mystic. I'm just going into high school and am looking forward to becoming an indie game developer in the future. I don't know exactly when or how I found Hamumu, but the first ever game I bought from it was Stockboy, when the games still came in fancy DVD cases. I'm not very organized in my writing, as you can probably tell.

Connor S. 06-26-2009 04:31 PM

Ièm Connor S. My name is Connor. Other than that, the only pertinent info you need to know about me is my OCD-ness and my stupid keyboard, which has for some reason gone into french formatting and which I canèt change back. Hense the ÈèÉéÇç¨etcetera replacing apostrphes and question marks.

Ninja of Frozen Milk 06-26-2009 05:57 PM

Hello Current and future members of Hamumu. My nickname is Ninja of Frozen Milk, or NoFM for short, although If you wish, you can call me Dan. My name is Daniel Lampke. If you ever see me calling myself Yukigo or ゆきご, that is my secondary nickname.

Now for some listed stats.

Name: Daniel Lampke
Nickname: Ninja of Frozen Milk or NoFM
Nickname2: Yukigo Kurosaki or ゆきご.
Languages Spoken: English, French, Japanese (Er... kinda)
Interests: Mafia, Video Games, Animes (particuarlay Bleach and Death Note) Ice, Yugioh, Furries, Classic Rock
Nature: Gentle, Good Humored, Friendly, Eccentric (<--- To the 485th degree).
Favorite Type of Music: Classic Rock, Modern Rock with a classic sound, mild Grunge (Ex. Nirvana)
Theme Song: Cult of Personality by Living Color.
Twitter Name: YukigoKurosaki
Person most similar to on this site: Manga Chic.

I found hamumu at my daycare center back when I was 8 ish. Turns out putting a game on Egames is really good advertising because half the people I know on here found it that same way. Anyway, I found this really awesome game about this bald guy that threw hammers. Its name was Spooky Castle, so I decided to go to the website. I bought several of the games (Losing several of them on the old computer too. Sigh.) And in March of 2007 I joined the forums.

I will continue to add things as I think of them, or until I am no longer able to edit my post, in that case, I will Repost this post with updates.

If you ever want to talk to me I'd be more than happy to help.

Ufo-Man 06-26-2009 10:04 PM

Hello, My Name Is Ufo-Man. My Real name is very unique, (1 of a kind) so, I wish to not say it in idea that my identity could be stolen. My main hobbies are The Computer, Yu-gi-oh, and... breathing and sleeping :p. I live In Southern California, 3 Hours away from Jamul's house (Yay!) Which Is that I know of, the closest place to Jamul himself. My Favorite Music is Indie Rock. Examples are Coldplay, The Killers, Modest Mouse, ect. and my favourite movie is Forrest Gump. I first found hamumu (unknowningly at the time) when I found an Egames 3 in 1 packet. 1 of them was The original Spooky Hollow game. When I first knowingly found out about hamumu was when I was looking for games on the computer and found Loonyland. I went to the website and I was hooked from there on. I finally registered in October 2007. I hope to meet you soon, if I have not already.

Max 06-27-2009 12:37 AM

Hello, My name is Max, I couldn't think of a decent username either so I just used my first name.I am 14 years old and about to start 9th grade. My main interests are playing sports (football, basketball, cricket etc), reading novels, pwning video games and annoying everyone with my constant blabbering. I am a chatterbox in real life and I talk a lot online too. I don't listen to music much, and don't watch a lot of animes. I am more of an outdoorsy person. Clearly you can figure out that I have a very strange personality. The first time I found out about Hamumu was last year when one of my friends bought Dr.L. I really liked that game so I came here. But unfortunately due to my parents forbidding me to online shop, I have yet to get that game. Anyways, since then I've been coming to Hamumu regularly and I have a lot of fun here. That is all

Manga Chic 06-29-2009 07:32 AM

Hello, my username is Manga Chic, as you can see, but my real name is *a large force of angry, stampeding howler monkeys runs by and prevents you from hearing my real name* and I am *stampede runs by again, accompanied by a few elephants, and covers up the sound of my voice* years old, and I live in *a large portion of the ceiling crashes down, once again preventing you from hearing my answer*. I figured out what this site was a year ago, at least and LOVED it the first time I TRIED to play Spooky Castle (before I was afraid of losing and looking dumb :( But ya can't prevent me from looking stupid!). My sole interests are Hamumu (well, duh), drawing, writing, and listening to my iPod, preferably the Smashing Pumpkins. (someone laughs their butt off) IT'S NOT FUNNY!!
My personality is hard to explain, as it's according to how school is going. So far, I've been joyful, fun-loving, sobbing and full of poutiness, back to joyful, a little damaged inside but still sickly joyful, and (most recently) bitter, self-hating 23% of the time, and deadpan snarky. I therefore (as usual) blame my evil teachers and 20 seconds-lasting "friends". Not to say that's really who I am, as here I am more myself: Laughing and overreacting. Which rhymes. You can probably tell I'm weird by now.
My family actually came across Hamumu first, when they had Spooky Castle from E-games. Then we either had to get the fix the computer (erasing files) or get a new one.
Years later my brother came across it and my dad played it on his and mom's computer after we installed it again, and I watched but never played it. When I finally decided to, the following pretty much ensued:
Mom: HONEY, IT'S BEEN 48 HOURS, PUH-LEEZ GET OFF OF THAT COMPUTER!!
Me: Can't help it! My eyes are stuck to the screen and won't let go! CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!
Anyway, for newbies, go down to the games section and download Dr. Lunatic: Supreme with Cheese and entertain yourself for the rest of your life!!

NeedBrains 06-29-2009 12:12 PM

Hello, I'm Needbrains, (which stands for Negitivity Ends, Everything Desirable Begins, Reality As Imagined Needs Saving). I've been on this site since December '07. You might have played one of my Supreme & Stockboy add-ons, like Evilopolis, and you've most certainly enjoyed them. You're welcome.

My actual name is Harry, my favourite musical genres ars HEAVY METAL and ROCK & ROLL. My favorite movies are slasher flicks. I'm from Canada. In the future I want to be a giraffe. That's all you need to know about me.

AtkinsSJ 06-29-2009 02:11 PM

I'm AtkinsSJ, I've been here for over a quarter of my life now so posting in this thread feels mildly ridiculous, but meh.

So yeah, I'm mildly ridiculous, 18, and horribly nerdy. Sometimes I use big words. Mostly I use unfashionable ones. I program quite a lot, and only make nasty errors every 5 minutes. Um, yeah, I'm a bit rubbish at this sort of thing.

Oh, and I'm not a salmon.

CheeseLord 06-29-2009 02:35 PM

My name is Spike. Yes, really. You probably know a lot about me (for example, I have two ears), so I'll stick to the parts that aren't normal.

I have anosmia (no sense of smell). I have a scar on my finger which can (and consequently will) be blamed on bureaucracy. I'm writing a webcomic which I promise will be released to the public eventually. I've spent a year traveling the world, and I've been to more than twenty countries in my lifetime. Oh, and I'm 17. That more or less covers what you need to know.

Oh, and there's the cheese obsession. So yes, cheese is good.

sonicchaos1993 06-29-2009 03:56 PM

My name is Matthew, but everybody just calls me Matt. I'm 15 and will soon get my Driving Licence. My username is what I go by on practically everything I do online, with the exception of Runescape (where I am called jellyman1880). I enjoy the arts and am pretty good at writing, drawing, and playing the Trombone. I've been writing Sonic fanfiction on my deviantart page (where I am also SonicChaos1993) for a couple years now, and I will be posting an Oblivion fanfic sometime soon. I also run a webcomic, Nintendo Lakes, on my website (Again, SonicChaos1993). That's what the quote in my sig is from, if you're wondering. I also study various forms of psychokinesis, and am a somewhat skilled aerokinetic.

I'm an entreprenuer and computer game developer and run a computer game business called Creative Games Co. (Somebody took the Creative Games URL so I had to add Co at the end of the name) I enjoy playing video games such as: Supreme With Cheese, Loonyland 2, Costume Party, Oblivion, Sonic games, Halo games, Gears of War 1 & 2, God of War, Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2, etc. I also enjoy playing mafia (though I did forget that I was in the current game when it started and was lynched day 1 :() and other forum games.

When I have time, I play Runescape, where I am known as jellyman1880 or jelly for short. I run a clan in the game and am a Lv40 mage. I also play online games on my iPod Touch: Reign of Swords (Sonicchaos Aquitani), Ninjas (Sonicchaos1993), and Aurora Feint: Arena Daemons (Sonicchaos1939).

On this site, I run the Hamumu Chess Tournament (HCT), Dumb Dare contests (DD), and the Amulet of Mana Forum RPG.

Oh, and I also type long posts. :p

BunnyBot 5000 06-30-2009 01:30 PM

Hi. I'm BunnyBot 5000! I joined in November of 2007.

My real name is Ben, I'm 10 yrs. old, and live with two brothers who are also Hamumuians. There's SpaceManiac and Revolution. I'm really into writing and drawing. I draw my own comics, and am currently working on a story for my website, Platyator Fights.

I don't play any online multiplayer games, as I am underage, but I still enjoy everything game-wise I have. I mainly play LL2, SwC, ESIII: Morrowind, and Spore. I also enjoy the TrackMania series of games. I can't remember how I found out about Hamumu, but I can remember that Stockboy was the first Hamumu game I ever played and bought.

Espio360 07-02-2009 12:24 PM

Hello dudes and dudettes! My name is Jordan, i've been browsing the forums for a very long time now, but never actually signed because i was a little bit shy. But now ive signed up, and im hoping to make some new friends! :)

pizza 07-02-2009 01:26 PM

Hi everybody. I'm pizza, or at least that's my nickname here. I used to be a lot more active but nowadays I just visit the Hamumu forums every now and then. I live in Finland, I'm 20 years old (21 in October), and I never give my real name on the internets. I've got a big family and I still live with my folks. I like to design and make games with Game Maker, and I occasionally program some stuff with Python, PHP, C++ and some other languages (did never learn anything thoroughly). When typing in English I often check up on some words and spellings and I double-check my posts so that they don't contain any embarrassing errors. Yeah, and I'm nerdy and unsocial.

I joined the forums in 2005 but I've been playing Hamumu games since, I don't know, 2000? Then, in 2004, I heard that Hamumu Software had released a massive game called Dr. Lunatic: Supreme with Cheese. That's when I went to their site and downloaded all the demos, and later bought some of the games.

I've been keeping busy with work lately but maybe I'll dig up Supreme some time and make some worlds again.

seamonkey 07-02-2009 03:13 PM

Whats up fellow dumb people. I am the great seamokey. I enjoy catching things on fire cooking and woodworking. I joined at the date on the left, and have actually kept up with hamumu, yay.:yerf: I'm not exactly new to hamumu but I figured why not.

SpiderPumpkin 07-03-2009 11:48 AM

Uh, hey there. I'm not new to Hamumu, but I'm bored, and since I never made an introduction thread, and all the cool kids are doing this... well, yeah.

I'm SpiderPumpkin, also sometimes known as FelixAlexander, igiulamam, oiramapap or VelliDragon, but people just call me SP on Hamumu, which also stands for Sleep Paralysis, Simon Phillips, South Park, Sailor Pluto or Sheldon Plankton, which may or may not be a conspiracy. I'm a creature of unspecified race and gender, and my real identity is shrouded in mystery, but not many people seem to care. I currently call the northern regions of Germany my home. Yeah, that's where all those barbarians lived/live.

Some of you may know me from my actions as a SysOp at the Hamumu Wiki. Okay, so barely anybody cares about the Wiki, which is a shame really. But if you're reading this, contribute to it! (And help me improve all those articles with horrible formatting.)

Anyway, aside from editing the Wiki (which I don't actually like to do, but feel compelled to do) I like making games, drawing mediocre pictures, writing books and poems, composing music, playing the electronic keyboard, learning languages, watching random fantasy films and documentaries about history, and since somewhat recently, I also like Pokémon games and everything that spawned from them, except Mudkip (u herd me). Oh, and I also like bragging about how long I've been at Hamumu (more than 5 years!). I've been at Hamumu for more than 5 years, btw.

Hm... I'm also some sort of Furry, though I haven't done anything Furry-like in a long time, but most of you probably won't even know what a Furry is, or care.

Uh, yeah. I'm out of stuff to mention, so... yeah.

PlasmaCannonsRule 07-05-2009 08:38 PM

Alright, whatever, I'll try this;

I am PlasmaCannonsRule pretty much everywhere online (except I go by various fantasy-themed names on WoW, am A Plasma Blast on Xbox Live, and PlasmaScaper 2.0 on Heroscapers.com), and Joey (don't laugh) in real life. I live in a small town near Indianapolis, Indiana, and am 13 (going into 8th grade). I found Hamumu when my brother downloaded the Dr. Lunatic demo on an unrelated site (Arcade Town, I believe), and I became intrigued. I now own SWC, Loonyland 1 & 2 (LL2 being my favorite Hamumu game, with SWC in a close second), and most freebies. I haven't played any Hamumu games in quite a while, but I'm drawn here by the friendly community. In real life, I play and collect Heroscape (an awesome miniatures game), video games like Rock Band, Halo, Cortex Command, Defense of the Ancients, Left 4 Dead, Gears of War, and Grand Theft Auto, play real drums and am learning guitar, and am trying to gather a group to play airsoft with. Music-wise, I listen to a lot of Dream Theater, Bad Religion, Rise Against, Mastodon, Avenged Sevenfold, System of a Down, Iron Maiden, and other like bands. I have an interest in video game designing, bookwriting, or playing in a band in the future. Oh, also I'd like the world to know that my faith is Christian.

Androgeos Exeunt 07-06-2009 06:41 AM

Pfft ... might as well do a formal introduction of myself here...

My screen name is Androgeos Exeunt. Just call me AE or Androgeos if it's too time-consuming to type out my full name. Other screen names that I have used in the past are Helios Exeunt (on YouTube and Wordpress.com) and Altiris (on Windows Live and PlanetDescent). I also use an alternate screen name, which I have no intention of revealing.

Official documents state that I am a Singaporean Chinese with no religion, but I personally view myself as being born on Earth, and not just one part of it.

My strongest academic asset is English, which I occasionally put to use in writing (lots of) garbage. My other hobbies are walking, sleeping, thinking and hypochondria.

My favourite food is anything except liver, in general.

The life I lead is a fairly simple and peaceful one, not to mention extremely boring (to other people), so there's little worth touching on.

Mr.Mean 07-08-2009 12:35 PM

Hello, I am PCR's brother.I so far on most accounts I use I go by the name Mr.Mean.My real-life name is Michael.I like shooters and Rpgs.

GOTOR13 07-09-2009 12:03 PM

Hey My Name Is GOTOR (My Real Name is Michael) And I'm 13 Years Old (Going Into 9th Grade) My Interests are Playing Sports Especially Football (Rep) And Tennis. I Also Enjoy Video Games Particularly Halo 3 on The 360 (My Gamertag is G0T0R) And Playing Games That Require Thinking (EX. Mafia, Heroscape & Chess) I Also Got An Athletic Award For Graduation And Live Near Toronto Ontario.

mandood 07-10-2009 11:19 AM

Hello World, i think....

I'm Usman and i am 157 years old. I like using Computers alot and yeah, uhhhhh, i live in Canada and play most Hamumu games. I myself aren't sure how i found this website but my first game played from this place was Dr. Lunatic Supreme with Cheese.
I play 2 online multi-player games which include: Runescape (Mage ze noob) and Combat Arms (Usman101). The most awkward thing that only close friends know about me is that i plan on destroying Earth! i am recruiting (not really) and plan on stealing the ISS for my own uses.
Also...

My mom likes cheese!

Cliffy1000 07-16-2009 07:15 PM

I'm Cliffy1000, AKA Clifford (not to be confused with the big red dog). I joined October 07, so I'm not really new here. I live in Albany, NY. I like playing hamumu games on the computer. I am a video game nerd. My favorite video game Is Final Fantasy 7. I also like reading certain star wars books. My favorite genre of movie is comedy. My favorite movie is Mall Cop. And I like to play Chess.

Redbone 07-23-2009 08:41 AM

Hello World! I am Redbone, my real name is Alex. Pretty much every day I use the computer for 15+ hours. Either it's smashing keyboard games, web surfing, or working on projects stored in here. I have a Wii, but don't use it much. Usually I play it when I feel like failing, or if a friend comes over. It's no fun with just one Wii Remote, but much more fun with the GC Controller! Which I use whenever I can, because Motion Control is sometimes too funky.
I like danmaku (curtain fire shooter) games, especially the Touhou series. Really, they're easier than they look. Most of the time your player has a smaller hitbox than the sprite, so if you know where that is, hardest difficulty will be a breeze. Beside danmaku comes the platforming genre. Who doesn't like smashing the said "A" button to jump off falling platforms while stomping and bouncing off your enemies to create a chain of 1ups? Side scrolling platformers is my thing, free roam 3D is too much for me. That's why I like the Sonic/Mario/Rockman series, they are easy to control.
If I'm on the computer, I usually have music playing, usually video music, or songs created from the game music. Examples of these would be Marisa Stole the Precious Thing, Okkusenman, and UN Owen was Her.
I have one pet, a parrot. My parrot Polo doesn't imitate human speech (He used to, but I didn't exist back then), but still makes funny and annoying noises. He eats peanuts, sunflower seeds, and well, wants everything me and my family eat. Even if it's bad for him, he'll still want it.
I found out about Hamumu via one of of eGames packs (Different versions of demos!). I joined about 5 years back, I think because we were having trouble with some Hamumu games. Back then all the funky vBulletin stuff was phpBB, and the fun stuff like trophies, Yerfbucks, and Webgames were not in existence yet.

fourwind 07-23-2009 05:19 PM

Im fourwind.
one of the weirdest people you will probably meet here.
i used to make games, but im not very good at it.
I'm not that new though. Anyway, yeah.

cawthebest 08-04-2009 08:47 PM

Hi, im cawthebest. you can call me cans, caw or craig since thats my name. im 16 and i live in maryland. I love Dr. Lunitic supreme with cheese and looking forward to tatics. Im also into game developement myself and i use flash(still learning cuz its exstreamly complex) and game maker.

Im currently working on a fanmade game of i wana be the guy, and bussy most days playing wow on relm drenden with my lvl 74 tuaren hunter crushercans. I plan on making a deathknight on the relm u guys use and he'll b called shadowcans. see you all around.

-cans-

chrisford 08-07-2009 02:10 PM

Hello my name is chrisford I am look forward to being friends with everyone on the form. I also like role palying and am a nice person (or not :twisted: Just kidding lol am a nice guy).

Justin 08-08-2009 12:28 PM

Hi, I'm Justin, my screename used on Hamumu and in real life. Elsewhere on the internet I am mostly known as FearMyWrench, alternations include FearMyUbersaw! or just Fear!

I am a Hamumu fan from 2002 when I first discovered such from the logo flash on Spooky Hallow from an e-games 100 games pack. For a good year, I woke up at 6am to see if Supreme was released as a little kid not realizing that it was pointless.

Shortly after release of Supreme in Sep 03, I noticed the forums proceeding to lurk for months until in 2004 bothering to join and at the same time discovering the editor and such.

I was active for a good few years until after Duhcember finished and I didn't see as much reason to come here, then my lack of bothering to come here more then every month or two began.

I can be found playing as Healzora on Eitrigg realm and not so oftenly on the Hamumu realm/guild on World of Warcraft, FearThatSaw! on OMGPOP, and FearMyUbersaw! on various other places.

If you bothered to read my wall of text... thanks.

P.S. Jamul: Duhcember, regardless of how much work went into it everyday to make it run, was a very compelling reason to come here and you should not give up on such events.

ducklegion 08-13-2009 11:29 PM

Hello im Ducklegion, I've been on Hamumu since 2006, I am known as Fluffyfishy everywhere else on the web, im only ducklegion on Hamumu. My older brother is regeneratorizer. I like to make webcomics and draw but thats obvious! Im also a procrastinator, it's true. Im a big fan of the Loonyland series and RPG games, Action RPG games, like Legend of Zelda, and Secret of Mana series. Umm . . yeah, send me a PM, I need people to talk to D:

bets96 09-07-2009 08:28 AM

I'm bets96, and my forum name has nothing to do with my real name. I first tried to sign up on the Lego website with the name Beets, thinking it would be awfully hard to forget an odd name like that. It was taken, so I shortened it to bets, oblivious to the fact it was like Betsy or any other real name. So I tacked on my birth year, '96, and here we are. I choose not to say my real name for the same reason UFO-man has: my name is one of a kind and I would like to keep it safe. I think Ducklegion is smart in acknowledging Legend of Zelda is cool. The Windwaker is probably the best Zelda game ever, even though it has weird cartoon graphics. I actually think it is the best video game ever, but DLSwC is close behind. Oh, and I'm new here, except I've looked over shoulders of siblings.

darkguyhades 09-12-2009 05:02 PM

I'm DarkGuyHades. I've been on Hamumu since August 5, 2005, though I frequently go into periods of remission. I first heard about Hamumu when a friend of mine showed me Spooky Castle on the E-Games cd when I was 6 or 7, and I found this site years later when I remembered how much fun it was. The first game I bought was SWC.

My name is Christian, and I was born is October 6, 1993 in Syracuse, New York. I currently in Southwest Texas. I enjoy playing video games, particularly on the computer, and I listen to punk music, though I enjoy a wide spectrum of other genres as well.

leesoer 09-17-2009 03:39 PM

Hello everyone! My name is leesoer, well on this site anyway. My real name is Erik. Erik Leeson. I use the name leesoer because in computer class at my high school, they assign us usernames. The user name consists of a small amount of your last name and a small amount of your first name, and the last 2 digits of the year you graduate in. My username was 13leesoer!

2013 (the year I graduate in) Leeson (My last name) and Erik (My first name)

Anyways...I just stick to that name when I go on forums. Feel free to call me Erik or leesoer, it doesn't matter!

I love soccer and volleyball. I am a huge fan of videogrpahy and graphic arts. Things like game designer, screen printing, website designing and flash video making all appeal to me. I am also very good at learning to use the programs necessary for doing those things. Unfortunately, I am very impatient and always bail out on projects of mine. I tried to make my website, and I ditched it. I tried to make a flash video, then ditched it. Same goes for game design and more. I just keep starting thing, anticipating the final result, and then quitting before I get that far.

I have been on Hamumu for as long as I can remember. I played Dr. Lunatic on a 1,001 demos disc. I went onto the site and downloaded every game, but Dr. Lunatic was my favorite. I remember going on Hamumu everyday for like 6 months waiting for a new Hamumu game. I remember seeing SWC the day it game out. I was so young and I couldn't afford it. Now that I'm a teenager I just buy prepaid credit cards to get stuff online. I got SWC and I'm hooked.

My goal is to make lots of worlds for SWC to help continue the Hamumu community. I would also love to become a second world tester guy, but that doesn't seem very likely. :lol:

Pokeflora 09-20-2009 09:06 PM

Hello, my name is Pokeflora. Here is some background information about me

I like a pink colored background neatly decorated with flowers and at least have some kind of animal life there, at the most 2 feet tall, presumably cute. I also prefer some butterflies fluttering for ambience and some kind of design to soften the mood.

the 09-20-2009 09:30 PM

I am the. My real name is Terry, and I think puppies are adorable. The internet filter on my computer blocks anything that even vaguely resembles vulgarity, so I'm stuck on this site and the main page of Google until I can convince my parents to loosen up with the restrictions on my internet usage.

giotex12 09-22-2009 09:58 AM

Hi my name is giotex12, and im new here!

garuda166 09-25-2009 01:37 PM

hello i am garuda166.iam 15-16 years of age and i know 2 members of this site...blackduck and moltanem2000. i am pretty nice online and i do not spam for any reason. but my true face is....:evil:oh yes so know you know my secret but i will be nice to all....who obay my rule(just a joke)lol

bowserfan 09-25-2009 03:52 PM

I'am not new, but why not?
--------------------------
Hello, I'am bowserfan, nice to meet you here. My real name is Adam, I live in Hungary, and I'am 8 years old. I like playing video games, making little games, or drawing. I found this website via GameTown with downloading the demo of SWC. Then I wanted to buy it on this website, and did so. Long story short. ^_^

Ninja of Frozen Milk 09-27-2009 09:57 AM

http://www.mediafire.com/?zyunkyqzlhk

An audio introduction. I'll post more later.

moltanem2000 09-30-2009 10:45 PM

I guess ill do this as well!
__________________________________________________ ____________

Hello, I'm Moltanem2000, and like many others who have posted here, i am certainly not new! in fact, its been over a year and a half since i joined! anyways, I am 14¾, and i love making games, and music. ive been playing the piano for 9 years and i also play the guitar!

BryanSNK 10-11-2009 03:27 PM

My name is Bryan, I live in Michigan and I'm 23 years old.
I've been lurking around Hamumu for over 5 years now :o
My first Hamumu game was Loonyland...and it's still one of the best Hamumu games out there today!
If you would like to know anything else or have anymore questions for me...then just ask! And I'll probably tell you!

stop its hammer time 10-12-2009 09:47 AM

Hello, my name is Oliver.
My first game was SWC.
I have been here for over a year but i had a break from coming to the site for a bit.
I dont know why i did that because it is so awesome here. :p

writerstix 10-15-2009 03:34 PM

I'm writerstix. I have developed some worlds for the add-on page, and am constantly continuing to build. Greetings to all new users, you won't regret being part of the community.

.Blue Dwarf. 10-23-2009 07:30 AM

I'm not new to Hamumu, just haven't posted in this thread yet.

My name is a secret that only I am allowed to know, I live in Minnesota and I am a 15 year old male.
I came to Hamumu trying to find answers for why Spooky Castle(Kid Mystic) stopped working for me and bought Dr. Lunatic, Supreme with Cheese(the best game ever)
I've been here since July 2007. And I'm more awesome than everyone else, they just don't know it yet...

HappyStikBeaver 10-27-2009 06:05 PM

Har har, it is Me, HappyStikBeaver, aka Ben. I live in California, but sadly not close to Jamul. :( I play volleyball and football. I love BEAVERS(obviously) and also kiwi birds and cats. I have two cats that are awesome, and I also have Sea-Monkeys.:roll: I collect PEZ and go to the PEZ convention. Right now, I have over 250, two worth over 100 dollars each! I also like Lego and Re-Ment (fake miniature Japanese food). I found Hamumu from Spooky Castle in e-Games and have played ever since. I have Supreme and Sleepless Hollow, although right now I need to show I actualy have them...:mrgreen: Das eeis mee! Yes, I also like to draw, and I play the violin.

WackieWatty 10-28-2009 05:25 AM

Hey. I'm WackieWatty, I'm 16 years old, and I've been here at Hamumu for just over 5 years.

For those of you who are unaware, I am AtkinsSJ's brother. Okay, so many of you will be thinking about how much more awesome he is than I, and that I only ever seem to post to complain or be super-serious about stuff.
Well, I'm not all that bad. I used to post a lot more a few years ago, but then the friends I had made moved on and I haven't really been able to fit in since.
Still, I'm a moderator now, as you can see from my not-very-shiny title over to the left. I thought that, even if I didn't post, I could still do some moderating, seeming as I'm here every day anyway.

I used to play mafia when it first started up on the forum, but then the whole thing got a bit obscure for my liking, and everyone decided to kill me at the start of every game I was in, so I sort-of gave up on that.

Anyway, as a moderator I'm always here to serve, so if you need any help with anything, feel free to drop me a line. I (probably) won't bite your head off.

That's pretty much all you need to know about me. Somehow, I've managed quite a long post without actually revealing too much about myself. Hmm...

Armanhammar 11-01-2009 07:23 AM

Hey, I recently got back into playing SWC, and I felt like starting fresh, So here I am at Hamumu once more. (I used to have an account as armando322 for the honestly old members)

So yeah, I'm 17, from Manitoba, Canada, I'm happy it's my last year of high school, and maybe, just maybe, I'll finish "The Castle of Arkandu." :roll:

By the way, The Name "Armanhammar" comes from what I use as logo in my Graphic Design classes.

Julian 11-01-2009 08:19 AM

Hi, I'm Julian. I do game development as a hobby, you can find them on http://d-games.co.cc. I've been on Hamumu for a while, but I don't actually own any games... yet. I've played SWC before, and even made a world though. I'm in grade 9, and I live in Canada. And I am a ninja, obviously.

chaucer 11-01-2009 08:24 AM

Hello, I am Chaucer. I'm 13, and I've been on these forums for around six years now.

My first Hamumu game was the old Spooky Castle: Kid Mystic, which I received as a gift from a friend when I was five. At that time, I didn't know who made it, though. Then, on my seventh birthday, I got the old Loonyland, which is still one of my favorite Hamumu games. I got Dr. Lunatic a few weeks later, and finally for Christmas got SWC, which roxxor'd my soxxorz, or something of equal value. I became an active forum member around this time, and, after a few absences of anything from weeks to a little over a year, have gotten to where I am today.

Thank you for reading.

Coolguy 11-01-2009 09:05 AM

Hello, I'm Coolguy, and I've been around this forum for a few years. I've built a bunch of worlds for Dr. Lunatic and a few levels for Costume Party and Stockboy. Plus I've run some mafia and T&T games... and that's all I really have to say. :p So yeah.

Mr.Onion 11-01-2009 09:18 AM

I am the mysterious indiviudal known as Mr.Onion. I don't think I've ever actually posted my actual name or my age anywhere on the internet and I'm not going to start now. It is enough to say that I've spent a fairly large portion of my life here, now.

In that time, I managed to bring Mafia to the forums. I also built a few Dr Lunatic levels, but I don't think anyone pays attention to those.

Revolution 11-01-2009 09:24 AM

I Am Revolution, Iknow how to solve a Rubik's cube(no kidding!), my backyard has a pool in it (a realy big one), And... ...well thats all I have to say.

chinook 11-01-2009 09:31 AM

I'm not new, but I want to be awesome!

I'm Mark, or Chinook, 29 year old (yesterday, Halloween is my bday) dad, husband, and registered nurse. I play Hamumu games, even though I'm not a kid. (Smart Games for Dumb Kids, TM). :)

I joined the forums around the time my son was born, and have pleasant memories of playing Loonyland (the original) while my wife was going through labor pains. That's messed up, I know, but she was nearby reading a book.

My favorite game here is Supreme with Cheese and I pine for a proper Bouapha sequel. This is a fun website, and looks like it's getting more fun all the time.

yourter12 11-01-2009 09:49 AM

Hello, peoples! I'm back due to the awesomeness of the site, so hi!

If you want to know a little about me, my name is Yourter12.
I was born on 9/16/1998 and now I'm 11 and in fifth grade.

I joined the site in July of 2006, and returned in November of 2008. My hobbie is playing the computer. I'm not that good when it comes to submitting
Supreme With Cheese worlds. Costume Party worlds? Well, I'm good with those. I have Run, Wolf, Run!, Still Running, Wolf? and
Unnamed Fantastic Level.

I also like playing outside and reading. My favorite food? Tuna Melts. They are
a tasty seafood sandwich! Another favorite is Clam (and/or corn) chowder.

Thank you for reading!

drgamer 11-01-2009 09:58 AM

Huh, I haven't posted in this yet?

Oh well, might as well do it now. Not sure what to put, other than I have Asperger's Syndrome so, what I say might not make sense to you, but it makes perfect sense to me. Usually...

Sillyman 11-01-2009 10:17 AM

Hey there everyone, this is Sillyman... no wait I'm stealing someone else's intro... not Someone Else, he's part of the DROD forums... right, it was raocow who's intro I just stole.

In any case. I've been here a while, I think. Depends on what you consider "a while". I mean, I haven't been here since GB had a more SA-like name. But I've seen 3 website versions. And I'm only just now getting around to introducing myself!

I mostly post in Mafia and Forum Games... I'm hosting a probably overambitious Mafia game right now. But it'll work... I hope.

qwertybub3 11-01-2009 10:39 AM

Hi! I have been on Hamumu since 2006 and posted several Dr. Lunatic Worlds. Yet I haven't posted an introduction until now.
I try to make games during those times that I'm not too busy playing them or doing stuff in college.

Megadog 11-01-2009 11:38 AM

I'm certainly not new, but I'm Megadog. I was a lurker for a while before giving in and joining. In jumped ship from the dink network after seeing Seth A. Robinson was advertising SWC, and have clung here like a leech ever since.

thingie 11-01-2009 12:40 PM

*poof* Thingie here im kinda shy so dont ecpect much :D

ElMikkino 11-01-2009 01:10 PM

Hi! I'm ElMikkino. I haven't done this yet, since when this thread was made, I wasn't new at all, but I will "introduce" myself, all the same.

I have been here since...*goes to look* July 2007. I then left in around November 2008, or something like that, came back in February 2009, got banned within 5 minutes of coming back, got unbanned in September 2009, and I am now here on All Saints Day, November 2009. Crazy, huh?

Anyways, I come from Toronto, ON, Canada, and I am a nerd. I also like bunnies (or bunnays, as I like to call 'em), and I own Dr. Lunatic Supreme With Cheese, plus a bunch of gamelets, and the free Costume Party.

Boo Radley 11-01-2009 01:11 PM

hi, my name is bill and i have a relative on this forum. we have a friend we play garry's mod with (mister onion) on steam, and between the two of them, they convinced me to sign up here. i don't play any hamumu games yet, but maybe i'll start. :)

generic_user 11-01-2009 01:23 PM

Hey, I'm Jordan. My birthday is Feb. 22, 1996, which means I'm 13. Many years ago, my dad got me the egames kid mystic. It instantly became my favorite game. Now, years later I discover hamumu. I've bought every major game besides LL1, which I plan to get soon anyway. I've been satisfied with every one! I love macaroni, spaghetti and meatballs, and being random. I've had fun meeting everyone here, and I've had and am still having fun with hamumu!:D

Baconstrips 11-01-2009 01:32 PM

I (as you can obviously tell) am Baconstrips. I've been here since Jun 2007, but had about a year off somewhere in there (due to excessive busyness).

I'm homeschooled, and spend a lot of time doing just that. I like physics and math, (chemistry comes in second) and ABHOR history, biology, and astronomy. Besides school, I like to play Loony Land 2, Age of Empires II expansion (The Conquerors), and hanging out with my friends across the street.

That's pretty much it.

rmorrilly 11-01-2009 02:27 PM

Aha =P i should have introduced myself but never did, anywho, here goes..

Im Rich.. currently in college, which is awesome, im rather sociable.. both online and off..
I also found hamumu games on Egames, and decided to buy SWC recently (excellent buy) Im not always that involved in things as im from Britain, thereforebeing in a different timezone, which makes chat kinda hard. Anywho, i've recently got more involved in hamumu and have a few add on worlds in the makings.. If you want to talk feel free =)

Over and out...

koki 11-01-2009 02:54 PM

hi im koki

i love hamumu

i have all the cp downloads

i have killed a happy pony

John Smith 11-01-2009 03:04 PM

Hi, Im John Smith
I like Hamumu. Its fun just to go on it and hang out or play games.
I only joined a little while ago, but im already hooked.
I enjoy playing dumbwords and T.A.G and sometimes join my friends in an attampt to destroy that happy pony.
P.S I like cheese toasties

Kerma 11-01-2009 03:23 PM

Hello, Everyone. I'm Kerma, and I've been here since 2006, but joined in 2007. My life is pretty bland, and I may or may not live in a cardboard box.

LRT 11-01-2009 03:45 PM

Because it increases awesomeness, I'm posting here:

I'm LRT. I'm a 13 year old from Toronto, in the frozen northland known as Canada! I like roller coasters, computers, and a lack of homework.

. Yellow Wizard . 11-01-2009 03:48 PM

Hi, I'm Yellow Wizard.
I first stumbled upon this page when I was little, And I got Dr. L a few years later. i then got Kid Mystic for christmas and SWC a few moths later. I then joined hamumu and bought some other games. I now love hamumu and visit it every day.

Gigacat 11-01-2009 05:55 PM

Hello, Im Gigacat

Carl is my Nick-Name NOT my real name.
I come from the country of New Zealand qwhich you can find on the net.
it is an absolutly PRO counry
Hamumu Is Orsum

happystickman 11-01-2009 06:23 PM

Heh peoples. im called many names... Happystickman... HSM. Happy... Sticky... Man-y... Ok mayber not many, but the other ones are so true. I joined a while ago and have been hooked forever. I'm a nice person (I think) So ask me anything you want! Ill answer as quickly as possible. Oh, and I LIKE PIE!!!

Davedude 11-01-2009 06:29 PM

Hey, I'm a Davedude! I've been here since 2003, but never posted an introduction!

BriannaLina 11-01-2009 06:45 PM

well, uh, I'm Brianna. :)
I'm friends with this crazy person Julian, who you prolly know already.
I'm pretty insane, and random. Uh... Yeah.
:) I know absolutely nothing about anything to do with coding, or anything, I rarely even play games (DON'T KILL ME! :p )
Though, I LOVE writing.
That's basically it....

Mr Sock 11-01-2009 09:21 PM

Hi.I like big bilonsfjgsdvvVvvVVvvVvV
My brother told me about it and I already love it.
I really like the games, especially costume party.

Mossysox 11-02-2009 01:09 AM

Hi! I'm older at Hamumu, being in the young granny bracket (though I'm not actually a granny). I'm a big fan of Dr. Lunatic and all the other 2.5 D Hamumu games, especially Halloween Hill.

I don't come into the chat very often as I'm mildly aphasic and have to take my time reading and writing things. But that doesn't mean I'm not friendly! So if I can help you with anything - if you're having trouble with a game, or your plan for world-domination needs a tweak - feel free to PM me, or post on my Dumb page. (Privately, if it's the world-domination thing...)

Oh, and if you're wondering: no, my feet aren't green. :mrgreen:

Crabwarrior 11-02-2009 08:52 AM

I believe I haven't yet made an official introduction, so here it is.

My (Forum) name is Crabwarrior. As my name might indicate, I'm am a little fond of crabs. I also like math. A lot. Because it's awesome. I have tried to make several very detailed Dr. Lunatic Supreme With Cheese worlds but nobody knows that, since I never actually finished any of them.

mat1er 11-02-2009 10:19 AM

Yo. I'm mat1er, a "frog".I'm 14 ,a little dumb, mad and easy going. I first playing hamumu game the 2 september 2005,at loonyland.I wanna be programmator,and I want talk english better :lol: .

Reecer6 11-02-2009 02:46 PM

Awesomeness requires me to introduce myself even though you all know me, so here.

My user name is Reecer6 and I like katamari.

There. Oh, and I like pizza.

echaru 11-02-2009 02:47 PM

Hey, Echaru (Quite proud of that name because it's 100 percent original!). And I think Hamumu pwns Mass.

SimplyAwesome 11-02-2009 02:49 PM

Wassup i'm SimplyAwesome ( i got the name a long time ago from an inside joke ) and I'm 14. My friend Kerma referred me, and let him play his game called costume party made by this company for a year.

Hammer Up! 11-02-2009 04:38 PM

Hi, I'm Hammer Up! I'm a Dr.Lunatic With Cheese addict, as you can see from my name. And no,you won't know where I live or what is my real name. I usually get addicted easily to games, until I complete it and I instantly stop being addicted to it and I play another game. I wander around in the Internet looking for games. My favorite game is Supreme. I don't hear much non-videogame music, except when I play music video games.

I stay at Hamumu almost everyday for the amount of time I'm on my computer, and I'd like to help it in some way, but I have a problem with laziness. :p But I'm already helping it buying lots of Jamul's games.

writerstix 11-02-2009 08:06 PM

Hey. I am Writerstix.

Stix was a nickname I had in high school. And I am a writer (or at least I aspire to be). Hence the screen name. I have developed a handful of add-on worlds for SWC and plan to continue building as long as Hamumu will have me. If you have any other questions about me, just PM me.

pete 11-03-2009 06:30 PM

HI, I'm pete. I've had this account since 2005 and have been playing hamumu games since about 2001, so I'm not really new. I don't post much or talk much, but if you have a question or whatever, I'll gladly respond. I'm a freshmen in college and I plan on majoring in math and/or computer science. I really like Real Time Strategy games, and my dream is that someday Mike will make an online Hamumu RTS! :p

stop its hammer time 11-04-2009 11:57 AM

My forum name is stop its hammer time, if you find it a bit of a mouthful just call me hammer time.
I live in England. Dark blond hair, Blue eyes.
I am not on hamumu ALL the time but i try to be as much as possible.
Good day. :D

Hammered 11-04-2009 01:34 PM

I never did this because you all know me, but I guess I will to get the awesomeness.

I am Hammered and I used to be a mod here, but I gave it up to save my sanity. I've built several SWC worlds, of which I guess the most well-known is Spamumu. This post gives me 60% awesomeness, but I am really 100% awesome in real life.

doodlio 11-04-2009 06:21 PM

Hey people on planet dumb. I like hamumu. My sibliling have bought a bunch of games so on my account I don't have any but I can still play the games. My hobby is gymnastics. You all are awesome.8)

bowserfan 11-05-2009 03:19 PM

I will say a bit more.

I'am also a fan of Mario games and Sonic games.

kacper8000 11-06-2009 10:12 AM

Hello. My forum name is kacper8000 (not much creative, I know :P) and I'm 13 years old. I found out about Hamumu from Egames. The game I played was the old Spooky Castle. I've played it for a few years. Then when I got Internet I joined Hamumu and got SwC for my first game.

I like spending time on the computer and hate getting up early for school. In the future I want to be a game developer.

Well, that's all I have to say.

CyberSonic 11-07-2009 12:09 AM

Hi, I am Cybersonic. I found hamumu from Redbone. :)

texasjoshua 11-07-2009 01:48 PM

Hi everyone

I am Josh
I am in 9th grade
I live near Austin, Texas
And space maniac introduced me to the site.

Thanks,
Josh

ALLEN2 11-09-2009 05:47 PM

hello everyone! im ALLEN2! My real name is Allen. Im a kid who knew hamumu but not joined since i was 4/12.

my frist game i got was Dr.L

then, in my class, i send letters to everyone saying "go to hamumu.com"

was life was very awesome and is it now.

I loved the way hamumu looked now and before and before.

so, thats kind of it :D:D:D

cyberclone42 11-10-2009 06:31 PM

I'm Cyberclone42, an ex-addict, and I have to say this site isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Just pray no more spammers or 4-year-olds show up. (no offense)

Hammerbuddy 11-10-2009 07:44 PM

Hi there everyone!
I've been a big fan of Hamumu, ever since the old eGames 101 Game Pack Gold included Spooky Castle.
I'm in college right now, studying for my Software Engineering degree, hoping to work on my own games someday.
I do have a life besides games though, with piano and reading books (too many to list) being some hobbies of mine.

gee74 11-13-2009 04:05 AM

Hi,

I'm Gee and born in '74 strangely enough (I'm obviously way too old to be playing this!). I'm a Costume Party addict, and have been so for around 1 year. I'm from the UK, living in Surrey (just south west of London).

My hobbies are my 2 kids, and playing (English) pool.

tsuma 11-13-2009 06:32 AM

Hi, my name's Krzysiek (or Christopher in more familiar version).
Currently I study Informatics at my local university, and in my free time I read, walk, meet with my girlfriend, play games, gain knowledge, date with my girlfriend, conjure projects for abnormal contraptions, and the like.

I'm a fan of Hamumu games for quite a long while and I'm preparing to buy myself some full version. Being a miser, it's not a very easy task. :p

Anyway, greeting for all Hamumuians. :-)

munkee 11-15-2009 11:36 AM

Hey there, I'm Munkee. I've been with Hamumu for quite a while now. Back in the good old days of Loonyland 1 and the original Dr. Lunatic (only four worlds if I remember correctly). I found out about Hamumu through a demo disc as well that had Spooky Castle on it. I've been hooked ever since. I just recently came back from being inactive, so if most of you don't recognize me, that is why.

leaderoftheages 11-22-2009 02:57 PM

I'm Leaderoftheages, but my real name is Will! I live in Georgia. I love Hamumu games because they are fun to play! I got the Eddie Galaxy demo a while back and just found out it was made by the same people, i like all video games except Rock Band and/or Guitar Hero (because they're the same thing:rolleyes:.)

Hooray:shock: