Hamumu Forum

Hamumu Forum (http://hamumu.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://hamumu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   New to Hamumu? Introduce yourself! (http://hamumu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19905)

Snow-King 06-27-2012 06:58 PM

Re: New to Hamumu? Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone! I am Snow_King here, and pretty much everywhere else. I play any game that I can get my hands on, and I am hopeing to get into game developement and design. You probably know me from platycraft if you have ever been on there.

lol07080 07-27-2012 12:59 PM

Hey Hamumuians (that was dumb -.-) I'm lol07080. I play xbox about 17 hours a day and love sports. I like to go out side and just sit there, of course I can't because of allergy. When I have free time I just hang with my family playing games and other things. Well I have stuff to do now so if you want to know more about me just send me a message :).

XAbstract NonsenseX 08-23-2012 01:06 PM

Hello All~ I'm XAbstract NonsenseX but you can call me Abstract,or something like that XD
I'm used to online communities, and was referred here by a good friend of mine, who also has an account~
I plan to post a lot on here (In between the school year that's coming up and my love of videogames) and i hope we all get along well~ ^ ^
Extra Info:
Nickname: Mai
Intrests: Reading, anime, Manga, videogames, etc.

hammer down 12-16-2012 11:29 PM

Hey every body my name is Aaron Toole and i'm new here well i'v bean on the site before but i decided to make an account so here's some stuff about me i live in Montana i'm a vegetarian i like to play soccer i'm 14 years old, and i love dumb games Du. i first came onto this site when i had a demo of spooky castle i wanted the hole version so i came here got it and downloaded a few other games i found out this was one of the best sits ever for fun dumb games. thnx for listening.:D

MKnance 03-25-2013 10:32 AM

Hello I'm Matthew,
I've never been on this site before
I had an egames cd when I was a kid
and I played
The Adventures of Bouapha the spooky castle.
and it was a fun game I been searching for years to find the game again I am glad I finally found it at long last my childhood is back :)

fourwind 04-01-2013 03:21 AM

(My old post was from four years ago, so I'm re-introducing myself.)

Hello. I am Fourwind. My real name is Always, I live in the United States in a place with many mormons.

I like video games, fruit of all kinds, pretty things, Aphex Twin, animals, and baseball bats.
I type in a very deliberate manner, overusing commas and often capitalizing words that do not need to be capitalized. I try to have good spelling and grammar.
I found this website many many many years ago, and I left many years ago, only to appear again sporadically for short periods of time. I still do that. I like the games but I only own two of them.

I spend nearly all of my time on the internet, not much of this time on the internet is spent on Hamumu however. I am homeschooled, I have no job and I have severe anthrophobia so I don't go outside as often as I'd like (although I love the outdoors).

My life has no direction and right now that's fine. Very soon it will not be however, but I will light that bridge on fire when I come to it.

It is also 4 am.

RAPTOR784 04-14-2013 01:09 PM

Hi my name is RAPTOR784 I live in Texas I'm 24 and like to help people I'm pretty simple

N64 Lord 05-26-2013 06:48 PM

Unread Post 89867

I write comedy and poetry fairly regularly and occasionally publish short stories to journals that publish those collections, or give something to my crew to make a play, sketch or miniseries out of. I take inspiration from David Sedaris, Akira Kurosawa, Kelly Kreagh, and John Clesse. I also own every PAL release title for n64, which I can still play, due to the fact that Mexican home cooking is potent enough to lure people to my house for some round the TV action. I bought SWC before creating my account.... I first played Spooky Castle on the 101egames collection. I'm terrible at relationships, since I only talk in speeches or monologues.

Bobotov 06-24-2013 04:50 AM

Hello forum members,my name is bobotov. I am well known on www.rtsoft.com/forums/ ,i am also known as the.... "Brony". I mostly play Growtopia and will soon play some of Hamumu software's games. Its nice meeting you all :)

DumbDeadMonkey 07-06-2013 12:25 AM

Should've done this over half a year ago... this is in checklist, so here goes...
I, Yuri Constantinoff, am an extremely stupid 25-year-old unemployed guy.
I did not pay a buck on Hamumu, but I own Costume Party CP+WP as it was a free offer on Dec 17 on Advent of Indies.
My favorite CP character is Wolfman, as I am a hostile one myself.
The hardest training for me (besides unofficial "kid") proved to be Santa himself - using bomb gifts to jump is kinda awkward.
My favorite color is deep-blue.
My unfavorite color is red, especially blood-red.
My entire life is just a giantic failure. There's nothing more to say about me.

Omarogi1 08-27-2013 06:17 AM

Hi Im Omarogi1 I like playing video games and I like to play hamumu games. Kid mystic is my most favorite game too.

Slaindude73 09-11-2013 01:16 PM

Hi Im Slaindude73 but my real name is sam. I like playing video games and watching TV. I like the Hamumu games the best of all any other games. I like to ride my bike outside and do many other things that are fun. Well thats it for now. But I might tell you more things about me later.

Player3D3 09-11-2013 02:02 PM

Hey, Im Player3D3,

I'm an active user on Growtopia and i like Hamumu games and his unique art style. I like reading and hanging out with my family. I like World of Warcraft and I also enjoy playing Roblox. I look forward to the fun on this site and meeting the other people on here.

Player3D3 out

DeBest 10-12-2013 02:43 PM

Hello People!

I'm here because of Hamumu's infamous game.....Growtopia!!!

I'm a member at RTSoft forums so I thought that it wouldn't hurt if I joined here as well. See you guys online :D

Oskaras369 11-08-2013 06:28 AM

Hello hamumu im new here i really like growtopia and got scammed by vanaisa40 and i lost my sawwed-off shotgun and astronaut vest and those rare white bottom legs and my items are gone oo WHERES MY LABCOAT????and one tommygun i had 2 now only 1 and wheres my bulletin board please HAMUMU HELP ME.thanks

Pilot 11-09-2013 06:33 AM

Hello, I am 18 and from Australia.
I like aviation and Growtopia.

tyconger191 11-16-2013 08:51 PM

My name is Tyler, I bought Kid Mystic on disk when I was younger and enjoyed it, then I found out about games like Spooky Castle and Dr. Lunatic Supreme with Cheese when I got older. I got super excited when I found out about the editor in Dr. Lunatic and have been experimenting with it ever since, now I have just begun actually making a world for it! It is really entertaining. I hope it gets out to the community for others to enjoy, of course, there still is work to be done before that. So, there you have it, I like the games and I like the editors especially.

As for outside the realm of Hamumu, I have a good life, I play games like Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon too. When I was younger I use to pick my nose when I was laying down to go to bed and I would stick boogers on my wall not knowing what to do with them, now there is a huge morbid collection of them on my wall that I cannot get off no matter how hard I try. Worst part about it is it is right next to my bed. I have a friendly dog. I will be 17 at the end of December. I like gaming, a lot. When I smile, my nose looks big. I go to a good school called High Marq: http://highmarq.org/Portals/0/Docume...tter201310.pdf.

Well, hope you learned a thing or two about me from this! That concludes my introduction.

yerfjax 11-17-2013 11:32 PM

Me

I'm Yerfjax, i live in Alice Springs Australia though i'm from Colorado. I'm 15 years old, and have been a member of the LDS church since I was 8. I moved to Australia a year ago because of my dad's work. I felt left out when I came to Australia until I joined an American scout troop. I am homeschooled because the Australian schools are a bit behind.

I like playing RPG games and when my brother introduced me to Loony-land, it became my favorite game. I made my account to play costume party and I'm trying to save up enough yerfbucks to buy the creators pass( i'm really cheap). I usually play hamumu games only a few times a week but I really get entertained when i do. some of the other games I play are

cbw1953 11-26-2013 07:33 PM

Hi, I,m Cbw1953- Chuck. I haven't played in a while and it's been 12 years since
I created Flipped Out-Dr Lunatic.I do remember the excellent customer service I received from Mike. I would like some reviews on the Flipped Out game if anyone is interested.Even if it is not a good review,I can take it,I am a big boy and turned 60 recently.I find the site still interesting after all these years.The owner and staff have done an excellent job.Like Mike I am also in Ca.Hope you all enjoy the games and Have a Great Day.
Chuck.

mokoasuka 12-05-2013 08:09 AM

Hello all. I came here to check out how the progress of hamumu was after i started playing some rtsoft games. I like how hamumu have progressed over the years. :D