Hamumu Forum

Hamumu Forum (http://hamumu.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://hamumu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Favorite song (http://hamumu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20004)

CyberSonic 07-14-2009 09:11 PM

Favorite song

This is like my 3rd "favorite ___" thread, lol.
I like Michael jackson's Thriller, its really epic.
Whats yours?

Gamer99 07-15-2009 06:56 AM

Re: Favorite song

Simple and Clean :)

sonicchaos1993 07-15-2009 08:47 AM

The Saints are Coming -- U2 & Green Day

Redbone 07-15-2009 09:20 AM

Marisa Stole the Precious Thing.

magic fly 07-15-2009 10:18 AM

my favorite song of all time is...
requiem for a dream

PlasmaCannonsRule 07-15-2009 10:30 AM

"Not Alone" by All That Remains or "Only For The Weak" by In Flames. Or "The Beast and the Harlot" by Avenged Sevenfold. Oh yeah, "Fear of the Dark", "Flash Of The Blade", and "2 Minutes to Midnight" by Iron Maiden. And "Cemetary Gates" and "[bleep]ing Hostile" by Pantera.

P.S: I posted the link to Not Alone due to it being released on YouTube by both All That Remains and their record company (Prosthetic Records)

NeedBrains 07-15-2009 10:36 AM

Mine changes a lot, but right now it's "Aces High" by Iron Maiden.

On a related note, I'm getting sick of people who are becoming Michael Jackson fans overnight just because he died, whereas a couple weeks ago he was one of the most hated people alive.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSonic (Post 257766)
Michael jackson's Thriller

I'm not saying you speificly are jumping on the bandwagon, but... ;)

CyberSonic 07-15-2009 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeedBrains (Post 257844)

I'm not really a fan, just think that one song is cool.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redbone (Post 257830)
Marisa Stole the Precious Thing.

You sure do like that. :???:

PlasmaCannonsRule 07-15-2009 10:44 AM

Quote:

Mine changes a lot, but right now it's "Aces High" by Iron Maiden.

On a related note, I'm getting sick of people who are becoming Michael Jackson fans overnight just because he died, whereas a couple weeks ago he was one of the most hated people alive.

Agreed on all points. I forgot to add "Fear of the Dark" and "Flash Of The Blade" to my list. Maybe "2 Minutes to Midnight". Yeah, I love Iron Maiden. And yes, the people who go from hating Michael Jackson to loving him overnight just because he died are annoying. I don't think he was one of the most hated men alive though; Osama bin Laden, Shirley Phelps, and George W. Bush probably were.

chaucer 07-15-2009 11:32 AM

Eh... Rhaspody in Blue.

WackieWatty 07-15-2009 12:02 PM

Quote:

I think that that's a bit harsh. I definitely don't think that he was one of the most hated people alive. And you also have to remember that he had millions of fans, as well as the people who didn't believe all the media hype concerning immoral behaviour.

Anyway, I would have to say that 'Country Feedback' by R.E.M. is my favourite song. I think that's what I said in the previous topic like this, and, although I'm into a lot of Bowie, it hasn't changed.

regeneratorizer 07-15-2009 01:00 PM

Tough one, but maybe "The fox, the crow, and the cookie" by mewithoutYou or "Welcome to Tally Hall" by.. Tally Hall.

Ninja of Frozen Milk 07-15-2009 01:03 PM

Er... My theme song is Cult of Personality by Living Color.

But my favorite song at the moment is either:
A) Today by the Smashing Pumpkins
or
B) For Those About to Rock (We Salute You) by (who else? :p) AC/DC

tashab 07-15-2009 09:04 PM

Quote:

I agree with you there. While I definitely don't consider him as one of the most hated when he was alive, there was surely ALOT about him especially in his later years that screamed 'WEIRRRDDDO!'. Where I'm from, it's crazzyyy!!! Everyone has suddenly turned an overnight MJ lover. I thought all the hype would have died by now, but there are still some ppl that insist on being hypocritical and ridiculous. I guess the saying is true, 'You're nobody really until you're a dead somebody'... Or something like that. I mean, c'mon, he went from being scandalized in the media and being called 'Wacko Jacko' to now to being exalted as the 'King of Pop' by said same media. :roll:

Oh well, life goes on, back on topic. At the moment my favourites are 'Lucky' from Jason Mraz and some random chick:?:, 'Everbody Knows' and 'Good Morning' from John Legend, and my all time favourite 'Zion' by Lauryn Hill.

death 07-15-2009 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamer99 (Post 257786)
Simple and Clean :)

+1 (means I agree in instant message language)

my favorite song would have to be... one of the ones I made... which for some reason, wtg really likes to not release... anyway, I have gotten better at making songs, and I hope that once I get the software back up on my new computer, I will be able to release it in one form or another.

My song that my dad seems to enjoy is temporarily known as "admin theme". a song in my Dotz merge that will be released a few days after duke nukem forever is released :mrgreen:

but seriously.

my favorite RELEASED song would have to be any of the songs by the artist known as -EON-. he is part of dissolute productions and makes the greatest music in the world! you're welcome to search, but I won't post a link.

Manga Chic 07-16-2009 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja of Frozen Milk (Post 257873)
the Smashing Pumpkins

Yay, not the only person who's ever heard of them!
Back on topic:
1. Viva La Vida (Coldplay)
2. Landslide (Smashing Pumpkins):D
3. Back In Black (AC/DC)
4. In General, anything by Shinedown that I've heard.
5. In general, anything by Papa Roach that I've ever heard.

Ninja of Frozen Milk 07-16-2009 09:17 AM

How can you have not at least heard of the smashing pumpkins. Lol.
I'm suprised that Today or Cherub Rock isn't on that list, though I do have to admit, Viva la Vida is a pretty epic song, I should've won the grammy.

Cliffy1000 07-17-2009 05:07 AM

My favorite song is Day N Night

TyTBone 07-17-2009 06:21 AM

Wow, I can't figure out how you people can decide on a favorite song. I've heard way too many epic ones throughout my life to come up with just one. :)

Manga Chic 07-17-2009 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja of Frozen Milk (Post 257993)
How can you have not at least heard of the smashing pumpkins. Lol.
I'm suprised that Today or Cherub Rock isn't on that list, though I do have to admit, Viva la Vida is a pretty epic song, I should've won the grammy.

.....You mean it didn't?
Excuse me, someone has to go get yelled at....