Hamumu Forum

Hamumu Forum (http://hamumu.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://hamumu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   *Yukigo Kurosaki steps nervously back into the room* (http://hamumu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21434)

Ninja of Frozen Milk 04-05-2010 04:44 PM

*Yukigo Kurosaki steps nervously back into the room*

(Note... all of this is Fursona info.)

*He strides over, bare pads hardly making a sound. His tail swishes a few times, clearing whatever dust that may lay there into the air. His expression is set upon a deep blush, red showing through the blue vulpine fur on his muzzle.* "Um... good... afternoon everyone... I'm not sure if you remember me... I... uh, used to be known as The Ninja of Frozen Milk.

*He steps back a couple of steps.* "I'm really sorry I haven't came in awhile, I discovered the joy and wonder of the Furry Fandom recently. And when my computer broke in December, my preferred furry site that I am not inclined to name went online. So... I went there and never really looked back. I thought of hamumu, I even met a fur who went to hamumu there.

He takes a seat on a couch, his blue fur glistening in the light. "I don't know why I never came back. Maybe I was just too busy. I'm a commissioned writer now, so I always have work." He leans back. "I'm no longer the NoFM you know, my name is now Yukigo Kurosaki. I'm a 17 year old blue fox with a longer and bushier tail than normal, I have a mate and... um..." *He blushes heavily.* "...a child with her." *He shakes his head* "But enough of that, I won't mention my job as a fur, as I fear it isn't appropriate." *He chuckles* "So... what did I miss? I assume a lot, but you never really know."

"Oh, and if you wanted to Email me, my new email is theninjaoffrozenmilk@hotmail.com. Thank you so much for listening, please, *********"

TyTBone 04-05-2010 05:05 PM

Re: *Yukigo Kurosaki steps nervously back into the room*

I...I...

Hi.

Members have come and gone, faded in and out. Robot Wants Kitty (http://www.hamumu.com/robotkitty.php) was popular on the Internet. Jamul's working on Diabaka Max to make for money to buy the latest 3Dsmax so he can make an awesome crate-smashing game.

Ninja of Frozen Milk 04-05-2010 05:27 PM

He smiles, striding over to Ty, extending a paw. "It's nice to see you again Tyler. I never meant to leave for so long... it was just so, embarrassing, full confursonion was just so... foreign to most."

Megadog 04-05-2010 05:27 PM

Belcome Wack!

Ninja of Frozen Milk 04-05-2010 05:30 PM

*He grins, his pointed teeth showing." Thanks!

darkguyhades 04-05-2010 05:45 PM

Welcome back.

cheesefairy9 04-05-2010 05:56 PM

But foxes aren't blue, or even able to blush!

Ninja of Frozen Milk 04-05-2010 05:57 PM

http://data1.sofurryfiles.com/art/im...saki-gift-.png
Me!

And, false. A rare gene defect allows Arctic Foxes to be blue, and they do have facial capillaries, if they can willingly blush is besides the point. He's anthropomorphic, which means I don't have to play by the rules of physiology.

TyTBone 04-05-2010 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja of Frozen Milk (Post 290611)
He smiles, striding over to Ty, extending a paw. "It's nice to see you again Tyler. I never meant to leave for so long... it was just so, embarrassing, full confursonion was just so... foreign to most."

Yeeeeaaaaaaahhhh ...

Lol, you know how I feel about this stuff. :p;)

But welcome back.

cheesefairy9 04-05-2010 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja of Frozen Milk (Post 290624)
and they do have facial capillaries, if they can willingly blush is besides the point. He's anthropomorphic, which means I don't have to play by the rules of physiology.

The reddened skin wouldn't be visible through the fur.

Ninja of Frozen Milk 04-05-2010 06:15 PM

True, but like I said, I don't really have to follow the rules...

And it's alright Ty, I don't expect you to understand.

.Blue Dwarf. 04-05-2010 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheesefairy9 (Post 290626)
The reddened skin wouldn't be visible through the fur.

You can blush if you're wearing a mask or a large amount of makeup and not see it, doesn't mean you can't blush though.
(And he doesn't follow the rules of the universe anymore.)

ANYWAY.....
Welcome back NoFM. I'll know you by no other name, especially since your 'new' email is Ninja of Frozen Milk.

Ninja of Frozen Milk 04-05-2010 06:40 PM

Hi BD. ^.^

I'm not really back... per se, just stopping in. I'll be around MUCH less now.

Pewskeepski 04-05-2010 06:41 PM

Bummer...I actually wasn't around when you were here before.

ElMikkino 04-06-2010 05:06 AM

Yay! NOFM's back! Or, at least, he recognizes our existence...:lol:

Cliffy1000 04-06-2010 08:20 AM

\/\/elcome back!

garuda166 04-07-2010 07:34 AM

hello NoFM i was just starting as a member when you left but i was told you were pretty cool.:D

i welcome you back and have no opposing feelings to you being a furry my best friend a while back was one and that was really cool.;)

if you could tell me who did tat drawing for you (unless you did it) that would be nice and i thank you my fine fellow.:?:

Ninja of Frozen Milk 04-07-2010 02:29 PM

Oh hey there Garuda!

Thank you for your openness ^.^. The guy's name is ObliviousDragonM. If you wanted his contact info, just PM or private talk me.

Wesley 04-07-2010 02:50 PM

Hi, welcome back! There's not much going on at the moment, at least that I know of. There's monster cards, which is kinda fun, although the berserk rush for them has mostly subsided. (Not that you can't get them still, of course!) There's also the awesomeness meter. It's fun to try and get it filled. That's pretty much it, I can't think of anything else...

Ninja of Frozen Milk 04-07-2010 02:51 PM

Well I was here when those happened silly! Don't you remember?