Hamumu Forum

Hamumu Forum (http://hamumu.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://hamumu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Great Pumpkin's Field (http://hamumu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22280)

Kerma 10-01-2010 03:35 PM

Great Pumpkin's Field

http://hamumu.com/pumpkin.php

Join us! Instructions are inside the link.

Talk about predicted pony sightings and other related things here.

Hammer Up! 10-01-2010 03:41 PM

Re: Great Pumpkin's Field

Pony here!

SpaceManiac 10-01-2010 03:58 PM

Perhaps this year I should get the pony hotline built.

Hammer Up! 10-01-2010 07:16 PM

Another pony!

Redbone 10-01-2010 07:20 PM

Welp, we got murdered. I suggest we don't go for the next few ponies to farm items.

Megadog 10-01-2010 07:29 PM

Yeah, just stock up on items for a while...

seamonkey 10-01-2010 07:30 PM

yep. I agree. also does anyone know if anything else is going on that doesn't require jamul to really do anytthing?

SpaceManiac 10-01-2010 07:31 PM

Halloween Horror. But the BHE contest and Costume Contest can't happen without at least a forum post from Jamul. And BHE would be very disappointing without BHE.

seamonkey 10-01-2010 07:33 PM

I dunno, I've been thinking of hosting unofficial ones for my own enjoyment. they were fun. but official ones would be better.

Pumpkineater 10-02-2010 01:53 AM

Alright people, remember, we in no way can repeat last year's mistakes. My suggestion is that for the next four days we only stack up, and even after that, we do NOT attack him unless there are 10 or more people on the field. That pretty much guarantees a victory, which is what we want, right? I will follow my strategy, and I suggest you all do that too.

Felixrain 10-02-2010 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pumpkineater (Post 310187)
Alright people, remember, we in no way can repeat last year's mistakes. My suggestion is that for the next four days we only stack up, and even after that, we do NOT attack him unless there are 10 or more people on the field. That pretty much guarantees a victory, which is what we want, right? I will follow my strategy, and I suggest you all do that too.

I have to disagree, by the evening (Note: British time) a fair amount of people will probably have a largeish amount of items, 4 days seems a bit too much for me. I say that by the evening that Pony can bring it on. (Large group needed of course)
EDIT: Just got pwned by one

Pumpkineater 10-02-2010 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felixrain (Post 310189)
I have to disagree, by the evening (Note: British time) a fair amount of people will probably have a largeish amount of items, 4 days seems a bit too much for me. I say that by the evening that Pony can bring it on. (Large group needed of course)
EDIT: Just got pwned by one

Not true. I see you do not have Ponyslayer, which would imply you probably did not participate in ponyslaying last year. If you did, you would know for a fact, that Ponies are ridiculously hard to kill. Really. 4 days will let us get a lot of items, which will let us kill the ponies. It is practically impossible to kill a Pony with one day worth of items. The only way would be to have ten computers, make ten alts, go at the same time, collect items with all of them, and kill the Pony. And even then, you would get in trouble for having the alts. In my life I have gotten a great lesson: Patience is incredibly useful. I suppose you can try and stack up items to attack a pony today, but after you get killed, please give my plan a chance and stack up.

AlejandroC 10-02-2010 05:39 AM

as much as i want to murder ponys right now, i don't know how to get items.
i just have...

hammer,freeze ray,AK-8087, and chinese food

. Yellow Wizard . 10-02-2010 06:35 AM

You get items every 10 minutes. Not when you're camping though.

AlejandroC 10-02-2010 07:09 AM

oh.
crud

Hammer Up! 10-02-2010 07:09 AM

[PONY DETECTED] i

Felixrain 10-02-2010 10:35 AM

We just got utterly destroyed by Bunnybringer. I've lost a lot of items and as far as I know a lot of other people have too. :I Now I realise just how strong these Ponies are

Redbone 10-02-2010 11:12 AM

Fun Fact: I don't have a hammer yet :p

Wesley 10-02-2010 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redbone (Post 310233)
Fun Fact: I don't have a hammer yet :p

This.

Felixrain 10-02-2010 01:47 PM

Another one came and yet again pwned about 7/8 of us. ITS THE MALLOW MEN
And now I have to restock majorly oh man