Hamumu Forum

Hamumu Forum (http://hamumu.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mafia & Forum Games (http://hamumu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Who's Who in Mafia (Mafia Player List) (http://hamumu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23087)

sonicchaos1993 07-31-2011 10:46 AM

Who's Who in Mafia (Mafia Player List)
 
Since I don't want to bump the old one.

Following is a list of active players in mafia. To be considered active, you have to have either signed up for or played in a recent mafia game.

1. . Yellow Wizard .
2. Bowserfan
3. bemyally
4. BunnyBot 5000
5. Chaos Soul
6. CheeseLord
7. Chefpuppy
8. darkguyhades
9. Felixrain
10. Gigacat
11. Hammer Up!
12. hyperme
13. Julian
14. magic fly
15. Megadog
16. megamanO
17. Moltanem2000
18. Pewskeepski
19. PlasmaCannonsRule
20. Pumpkineater
21. RandomCommander
22. Reecer 6
23. Sakura-Chan
24. seamonkey
25. sonicchaos1993
26. SpaceManiac
27. Stop its hammer time
28. texasjoshua
29. tylerseeg
30. Wesley


Here is the list of inactive players. Inactive players are players who have played since the league merge, but not in recent games.
1. bemyally
2. Blackduck
3. Chaucer
4. Cliffy1000
5. deadeye614
6. Elmikkino
7. happystickman
8. Mr.Mean
9. Redbone
10. thingie
11. Ufo-Man
12. yourter12

To be added to the active list, you must sign up for a game. Posting here won't get you added to the list, unless it was to point out a game you were in that I missed.

Felixrain 07-31-2011 11:11 PM

Re: Who's Who in Mafia (Mafia Player List)
 
Yourter12 shouldn't be on there because he's probably not coming back. Also the way to sort the actives from the inactives should change to the players who are active in games and those who are not.

magic fly 08-01-2011 11:12 AM

Re: Who's Who in Mafia (Mafia Player List)
 
what's the point of this thread? maybe when mafia was split into A and B there was a point because we needed to keep track of who was in A or B.but now, as far as i can tell, there isn't a reason to keep a list of players who have played recently.

Pumpkineater 08-04-2011 04:22 AM

Re: Who's Who in Mafia (Mafia Player List)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by magic fly (Post 323571)
what's the point of this thread? maybe when mafia was split into A and B there was a point because we needed to keep track of who was in A or B.but now, as far as i can tell, there isn't a reason to keep a list of players who have played recently.

It can serve as an approximation of the number of people who could sign up in your game. That could help the host decide how many sign-up slots to open.

sonicchaos1993 08-04-2011 03:24 PM

Re: Who's Who in Mafia (Mafia Player List)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Felixrain (Post 323564)
Yourter12 shouldn't be on there because he's probably not coming back. Also the way to sort the actives from the inactives should change to the players who are active in games and those who are not.

I'm just basing the list off of players who played in for one of the last three games or signed up for the next game--so anybody who played in games 9-12 or signed up for 13 is on the active list.

Felixrain 08-05-2011 12:30 AM

Re: Who's Who in Mafia (Mafia Player List)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sonicchaos1993 (Post 323783)
I'm just basing the list off of players who played in for one of the last three games or signed up for the next game--so anybody who played in games 9-12 or signed up for 13 is on the active list.

If the range stretches from 9 then Bemyally should be on the active list.

PlasmaCannonsRule 08-09-2011 10:04 PM

Re: Who's Who in Mafia (Mafia Player List)
 
I know I got the boot for lurking in the last game, but I'm still active. My band happened to eat up the entire 2 days I had from the PM being sent to the deadline.

darkguyhades 08-09-2011 10:09 PM

Re: Who's Who in Mafia (Mafia Player List)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sonicchaos1993 (Post 323540)
Following is a list of active players in mafia. To be considered active, you have to have either signed up for or played in a recent mafia game.

5. darkguyhades

Here is the list of inactive players. Inactive players are players who have played since the league merge, but not in recent games.

5. darkguyhades

It seems I have suddenly caused a paradox.

Chaos Soul 08-17-2011 03:43 AM

Re: Who's Who in Mafia (Mafia Player List)
 
WHERE IS MY NAME?!?!? I CANT SEE MY NAME I DONT EXIST!!!!!
* runs to the mountains*

darkguyhades 08-17-2011 09:00 AM

Re: Who's Who in Mafia (Mafia Player List)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sonicchaos1993 (Post 323540)
4. Cliffy1000
6. deadeye614

It seems the universe's attempt to fix the paradox resulted in a black hole.

Julian 08-28-2013 08:24 AM

Re: Who's Who in Mafia (Mafia Player List)
 
If this thread is going to be stickied, then it should probably be kept up to date...

.Blue Dwarf. 08-28-2013 10:35 AM

Re: Who's Who in Mafia (Mafia Player List)
 
Do I get an "I participated" button?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.