Hamumu Forum

Hamumu Forum (http://hamumu.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://hamumu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Hamumu Forums: The Animated Short (http://hamumu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23222)

Boneheads 09-09-2011 07:37 AM

Hamumu Forums: The Animated Short

I am going to start working on an Animated little TV Show-type-of-thing based off of Hamumu Forums. First, I need people to say they want to be in this thing.

I already have a few people in mind for one of my episodes.

Actors:
Boneheads1999 (Blonde hair, Blue Eyes)
Spacemaniac (Brown hair, ??? Eyes, w/ Glasses)
Calthax (Short Brown Hair, Green Eyes)
HappyStikBeaver (Brown Hair, Brown Eyes, Tall)
YellowWizard (Brown Hair, Blue-green Eyes, w/ Tan Cap)
Texasjoshua (Blonde Afro Hair, Blue Eyes, w/ Black Watch, Tall)
Bunnybot5000 (Brown Hair, ??? Eyes, w/ Blue Glasses, & Dark Blue Watch [right hand])

(Remember, ANYONE can sign up to appear in these episodes)

I COULD do all the voices myself, but it would be good if some people could sign up for voice acting, also.

Voice Actors:
Boneheads1999 (Voice of: Boneheads1999, Calthax)
Texasjoshua (Voice of: Texasjoshua, HappyStikBeaver)
SpaceManiac (Voice of: Spacemaniac)
YellowWizard (Voice of: YellowWizard)

It would be good if some people could help me with a few scenes, too.
All that's needed is Windows 7, and the new MSPaint. Ohand MSkillz.

Animators:
Boneheads1999

Script Writers:
Boneheads1999
Texasjoshua

-----
That's all the jobs I can think of right now, but I might put up some more later.
Remember, Everyone is gonna be in the ending credits IF they sign up for something above. You don't have to do anything really when signing up for Actors.

HappyStikBeaver 09-09-2011 08:24 AM

Pseudomovie

Sounds... interesting, and it could be kind of cool. However, a lot of times, your projects (and some other people's projects...) never actually happen or aren't finished. If this one is completed, I guess you could add me, but I won't do voices. Also, how do you know what Calthax looks like? He doesn't have a profile picture. Did he P.M. you or something?

Boneheads 09-09-2011 08:31 AM

Re: Hamumu Forums: The Animated Short

Nah, for now, I just made my own version of him, and I don't think I'll put him in the show until he gives me a picture of him or something. If he doesn't by the time I make the episode that has him in it, I'll use my version.

. Yellow Wizard . 09-09-2011 02:17 PM

I'd like to be in it.
I have brown hair, blue-green eyes(yes, the tertiary color), and a tan cap.

texasjoshua 09-09-2011 02:54 PM

Sure, I'll join up, sounds like fun. I can do voices to, would need to figure out how to record and get the files to you though.

TyTBone 09-09-2011 02:54 PM

Unless you have an easier way (like still screens in Windows Movie Maker), use Flash.

Boneheads 09-09-2011 03:06 PM

I am doing Still Shots in Windows Live Movie Maker.

@TJ: Make sure you have a Microphone, a good one if possible. Check if you have a program called something like "Sound Recorder" on your computer. If you have Windows XP/Vista, it's called Sound Recorder, if you have Windows 7, it's called Sound Recorder also I believe, and for Mac I think you use Garageband or similar. I really don't know, I've never used a Mac.

Anyway, I'll send you scripts of which you need to voice, (1 .wav/.mp3 file per Scene) put the files in a folder, then right-click the folder, click "Send To" -> "Compressed (Zipped) Folder".

Go to http://www.mediafire.com/ , click "Drag and Drop files here to begin" or something like that, then browse for the .zip folder.

Upload it, then PM me the mediafire upload link.
I'll give you credit as needed, in every episode that you voice in.

Okay, Do you want to voice Spacemaniac, HappyStikBeaver, Yourself, all three, or two of them? It would be great if you could voice yourself. And unless SM and/or HSB speak up, you can voice for them too, if you would like that.

SpaceManiac 09-09-2011 03:08 PM

I'd be willing to voice myself.

texasjoshua 09-09-2011 03:35 PM

I'll voice whoever needs voicing, but yep. I'm checked on all that.

Boneheads 09-09-2011 03:47 PM

Okay, Edit'd the list, Just need to know one more thing Tj, What color Hair & eyes do you have? And, do you have glasses, a hat, something you're always holding in your hand, a watch, bracelet, necklace, anything that you'll always want to have during each episode?

Uploading preview images of everybody soon.

texasjoshua 09-09-2011 06:14 PM

Curly blond hair(its an afro) is an absolute must, I'm always wearing a black digital watch, and I'm really tall :D (Blue eyes)

. Yellow Wizard . 09-09-2011 06:19 PM

I shall voice act myself.

texasjoshua 09-09-2011 06:29 PM

I could also help write script if necessary.

HappyStikBeaver 09-09-2011 07:09 PM

Pseudomovie

You can mostly tell from my action photo, but I have brown eyes, brown hair, and am pretty tall. I don't wear glasses now, but you can draw me with them.

Boneheads 09-11-2011 09:35 AM

I'am working on the trailer now. I was thinking each episode be about 10-15 minutes. And maybe 1 could come out every, say, 2 weeks.

Anyway, Here's the characters so far in the show: (w/ their little sentence in the trailer)

Boneheads ->[Haldo. *while shoving in a huge stack of a thousand spam threads*]
HappyStik ->[...]
Death ->[sm i need help with rebooting my comp]
Spacemaniac ->[First open up the $NERD$ Folder]
Calthax ->[Woah.]
Death ->[woah.]
SpaceManiac ->[Woah.]
HappyStik ->[Woah.]
Boneheads ->[Woah.]
Calthax ->[For once, some responses.]
HappyStik ->[...]
Calthax ->[I Could, Could, I don't know]
YellowWizard ->[what is this I dont even]

[some more, but you dont gets to see it

BunnyBot 5000 09-11-2011 01:38 PM

I'll participate. I'm willing to voice-act myself and I look pretty much like a shorter version of SM. I've got blue glasses and a darkblue watch I wear on my right wrist.

texasjoshua 09-12-2011 03:04 PM

Cool, Still waiting for script.

Boneheads 09-12-2011 06:59 PM

Ok Tj, I'll need you you to start out the first episode's script. Write until you don't want to anymore, then upload the file to mediafire and so forth.

Make sure at some point write "[theme song]" or similar.

texasjoshua 09-13-2011 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boneheads1999 (Post 326565)
Ok Tj, I'll need you you to start out the first episode's script. Write until you don't want to anymore, then upload the file to mediafire and so forth.

Make sure at some point write "[theme song]" or similar.

I'm not quite sure where you want to go with the first episodes script, I'll start writing once I have an idea of what you are doing. I think the first few episodes you should write so that I can figure out where your going, if you want me to create from scratch a script you may not like at all where I go with it.

Boneheads 09-13-2011 09:48 PM

I actually don't care at all where you go, and there's really no storyline at all. You could remember a good memory, such as when you joined or similar. Make that the pilot. I don't care if the episode's based off of a cookie, because it's not like we are selling this thing. I can write the first episode's script, but it will take a while. I've had a few moments here and there, but I'm using that few minutes to check the forums.