Hamumu Forum

Hamumu Forum (http://hamumu.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mafia & Forum Games (http://hamumu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Mafia 30: My Little Mafia (http://hamumu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24201)

hyperme 08-29-2013 04:22 AM

Mafia 30: My Little Mafia

Oh noes! The evil Nightmare has infiltrated the town and is planning on using the Citadel of Eclipse to bring about Eternal Night. And the Elements of Harmony have to redeem Discord this week!

However, hope is not lost. With the Harmonic Resonator, you still have a chance to defeat Nightmare. If you don't, Eternal Night will fall. Which will, in the long term, kill everyone.

Rules and Stuff:

During day, you may talk to find the people chosen to be Followers of Nightmare. You may vote for a person you think is bad, like this;

VOTE: EXAMPLEPONY

Take away a vote like this;

UNVOTE: EXAMPLEPONY

The first person to have a majority of votes each day will be placed in the Harmonic Resonator. Due to a minor technical fault, Harmonic overdosing will occur on non-evil ponies, meaning a trip to hospital.

Talking at night is forbidden. Vote changes after a majority is reached will be ignored.

All players get a last gasp.

Players

Megadog
texasjoshua
Gigacat
seamonkey
calthax

Roles will now be given out. Please remember to confirm your role via PM.

hyperme 08-29-2013 04:35 AM

Re: Mafia 30: My Little Mafia

Roles are out. If you didn't get a role and should have, or need your role explained in less pony-themed terms, PM me.

It is Night One. Everyone should PM me to confirm their roles, and if submit a night action if they have one. Night One will never end in 48 hours.

Players

Megadog
texasjoshua
Gigacat
seamonkey
calthax

hyperme 08-31-2013 04:40 AM

Bad news! texasjoshua was attacked. Could Nightmare be behind this?

Checking around reveals he was Keen Eye, the Pegasus, and he could investigate people at night. The hospital has allowed him to sent one message back to town.

Players

Megadog
Gigacat
seamonkey<!>
calthax<!>

texasjoshua - Keen Eye (Cop)

Players with a <!> are either unable to follow simple instructions, or wish to be replaced. If you wish to become a replacement, please PM me. If you don't want to be replaced, post in the thread.

It is Day One. Night will fall in Five Days (120 hours). Three votes are required to make a decision.

texasjoshua 08-31-2013 08:19 AM

Calthax registered as town when i flew by his house. ughhhh. <die>

calthax 08-31-2013 11:34 AM

Is Princess Celestia dead or what?
Cause Nightmare Moon is the antagonist?
Does Seamonkey have a chance to be eliminated cause he's idle.
VOTE: Megadog.
Ahh, Elements Of Harmony against Discord, what's next? Them against Queen Chrysalis?

hyperme 08-31-2013 12:51 PM

The villain is Nightmare, evil leftover after Nightmare Moon was defeated. It apparently can exist on it's own.

Votes

-None so far. Remember, votes go in the thread.

Megadog 08-31-2013 02:01 PM

Calthax, you need to format your vote like VOTE: Person, or it usually isn't counted.

hyperme 09-01-2013 02:34 AM

Okay I said tomorrow and it's tomorrow. Everyone realizes that seamonkey was actually texasjoshua. See this is why you don't try to redeem Discord.

(texasjoshua has replaced seamonkey)

Players

Megadog
Gigacat
texasjoshua
calthax

calthax 09-01-2013 08:49 AM

So is Seamonkey eliminated?

hyperme 09-03-2013 02:00 PM

Votes

A tumble weed rolls past the Harmonic Resonator.

Also just over a day and a half left until night falls.

texasjoshua 09-03-2013 09:06 PM

Oh its still day. Well I'm back and still town. Also Calthax is town based on Texasjoshua's inspection.

Gigacat 09-04-2013 01:42 AM

Im here, just moved house in the weekends. Based on the (logical?) reasoning that we should have 1 mafia and 4 town, that means a vote now results in a 1/4 chance of winning (1 mafia, 4 total). Wait 1 more night, If we have another hospitalisation we get a 1/3 chance of killing a la mafia (1 mafia, 3 total). SO I Vote: No Lynch!

texasjoshua 09-04-2013 05:14 AM

I concur! Plus one more power role night for town, a power role we probably don't have but oh well.
Vote: No Lynch

Megadog 09-04-2013 01:15 PM

Sounds good. If nothing else it evens the odds, though tomorrow will be LOL...
VOTE: NO LYNCH

hyperme 09-05-2013 01:11 AM

Everypony decides to head home for the Night without using the Harmonic Resonator.

It is Night Two. If you have a Night action, PM me your choice. Night will end in 48 hours.

hyperme 09-07-2013 05:25 AM

Oh dear! Another attack! Calthax has been air lifted to the nearest hospital. He was Lumber Yard, who chopped trees. His talent wasn't useful against Nightmare.

Players

Megadog
Gigacat
texasjoshua

calthax - Lumber Yard (Townie)

It is Day Two. Night will fall after Three Days (72 hours) of vote inactivity. The first 48 hours of day will not count towards this deadline. Two votes are required to make a decision.

texasjoshua 09-07-2013 07:28 AM

And then there was three, How shalt we determine? Been awhile since i've been in a lol situation.

Megadog 09-07-2013 01:54 PM

VOTE: GIGACAT

We know that TJ isn't evil, because he replaced a lurker who would have to have killed night zero (unless there's a vigilante, but I doubt that), so GC must be mafia.

Unfortunately, I'm not entirely sure how I can prove my innocence to you, TJ, as you are pretty much the lynch pin this day...

texasjoshua 09-07-2013 02:01 PM

Ah. Well, this is a classic thing. I have practically no evidence to go on so I'm gonna have to figure out who is mafia....

texasjoshua 09-07-2013 02:02 PM

Oh, i just remembered my role, i dont care. Vote Gigacat