Hamumu Forum

Hamumu Forum (http://hamumu.com/forum/index.php)
-   Total Mayhem (http://hamumu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Website For Sharing Your Presentations (http://hamumu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24999)

REACTOR 08-05-2015 03:04 AM

Website For Sharing Your Presentations
 
I thought I would share this amazing website that I found for sharing presentations (PowerPoints, LibreOffice Impress Files, etc...)... http://www.slideshare.net

You can embed presentations into your website as well! It's sort of like Youtube, except that it deals in slides instead of videos. What do you people think?

hyperme 08-05-2015 04:32 AM

Re: Website For Sharing Your Presentations
 
filled with lies

Boneheads 08-05-2015 11:42 AM

Re: Website For Sharing Your Presentations
 
Sweet!™

REACTOR 08-05-2015 05:09 PM

Re: Website For Sharing Your Presentations
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hyperme (Post 348696)
filled with lies

Why exactly is it filled with lies?

Boneheads 08-06-2015 01:19 AM

Re: Website For Sharing Your Presentations
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by REACTOR (Post 348698)
Why exactly is it filled with lies?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7158510/hamumu/rock.gifhttp://dl.dropbox.com/u/7158510/hamumu/rock.gifhttp://dl.dropbox.com/u/7158510/hamumu/rock.gif

REACTOR 08-13-2015 03:59 AM

Re: Website For Sharing Your Presentations
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by REACTOR (Post 348698)
Why exactly is it filled with lies?

How exactly is it filled with lies? I don't understand how you came to that conclusion...

hyperme 08-13-2015 05:49 AM

Re: Website For Sharing Your Presentations
 
It is inherently deceitful.

REACTOR 08-13-2015 10:04 PM

Re: Website For Sharing Your Presentations
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hyperme (Post 348730)
It is inherently deceitful.

How!?

Boneheads 08-14-2015 01:48 PM

Re: Website For Sharing Your Presentations
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by REACTOR (Post 348733)
How!?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7158510/hamumu/rock.gifhttp://dl.dropbox.com/u/7158510/hamumu/rock.gifhttp://dl.dropbox.com/u/7158510/hamumu/rock.gif

hyperme 08-14-2015 02:22 PM

Re: Website For Sharing Your Presentations
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by REACTOR (Post 348733)
How!?

Do you dare drink from the vessel when it brims over?

REACTOR 08-14-2015 06:02 PM

Re: Website For Sharing Your Presentations
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hyperme (Post 348741)
Do you dare drink from the vessel when it brims over?

Are you trying to say that uploading your presentations to such a site is dangerous, because they let you upload for free? And that the owners could pull the plug on the site if the server costs get too high?

Boneheads 08-14-2015 08:44 PM

Re: Website For Sharing Your Presentations
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by REACTOR (Post 348744)
Are you trying to say that uploading your presentations to such a site is dangerous, because they let you upload for free? And that the owners could pull the plug on the site if the server costs get too high?

Are you taking memes into account? It raises the equivalent price risk by quite a lot; almost enough to break the interchangeable flag market.

HappyStikBeaver 08-14-2015 09:35 PM

ΔΔΔ
 
I fear that this Website© is trying to steal my information or spread malware.
Do you have any proof that this isn't a scam or virus??
I fear for my Internet Security and I will require some anecdotal evidence that you are not spreading Illuminati propaganda.

REACTOR 08-14-2015 11:21 PM

Re: ΔΔΔ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HappyStikBeaver (Post 348746)
I fear that this Website© is trying to steal my information or spread malware.
Do you have any proof that this isn't a scam or virus??
I fear for my Internet Security and I will require some anecdotal evidence that you are not spreading Illuminati propaganda.

WHAT THE HECK!! How did you come to that conclusion? All I am doing is sharing a website that my family suggested I go onto so that I could upload my presentations and share them on the web.

seamonkey 08-15-2015 01:10 AM

Re: Website For Sharing Your Presentations
 
How do you know your parents aren't illuminati and aren't trying to steal your SEKRITS?

hyperme 08-15-2015 04:24 AM

Re: ΔΔΔ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by REACTOR (Post 348747)
WHAT THE HECK!! How did you come to that conclusion? All I am doing is sharing a website that my family suggested I go onto so that I could upload my presentations and share them on the web.

Does the reflected not recognition the reflection?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.