Hamumu Forum

Hamumu Forum (http://hamumu.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://hamumu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What type of game would you like to see from Hamumu? (http://hamumu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6541)

Jamul 07-17-2003 11:09 AM

What type of game would you like to see from Hamumu?

We're not making any new games for a long while, but hey, this poll can sit here gathering info until it's time!

The question is, knowing that anything we make will be a Hamumuized version of the named thing, what would you like to see from us? By Hamumuized, I mean of course Dumb, but also it'll have unique gameplay elements unlike anything else in the genre named, and of course be simple to pick up, and probably, though I never intend this, really really hard to win!

I know there's a billion options, but you get a better game if you carefully consider it and pick the one you like best!

Anonymous 07-17-2003 01:02 PM

re

yeeesh! at least narrow the options down a bit to like 5 or 6.

Jamul 07-17-2003 01:04 PM

That doesn't sound like a very hamumu thing to do!

Anonymous 07-17-2003 01:19 PM

re

lol.
thats funny "that's not a very hamumu thing to do"
i'm gonna start saying that at school

Anonymous 07-20-2003 10:10 AM

i chose the GTA 3 option, action based, but i agree with jack. You should narrow it down, these boards are dead now. No one is hardly posting things up, thats why i chose this option. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Jamul 07-20-2003 10:40 AM

I'm missing some connections there... you chose an action game because the boards are dead? And/or there should be less choices because nobody's posting? The activity on the forum should pick up when Supreme With Cheese is released, but until then... there's not much Hamumu stuff to discuss!

Anonymous 07-20-2003 10:47 AM

true, i agree with you their, what i actually intended of meaning was. I stated a fact saying, i chose the Gta 3.
then i went on saying i agree with jack about we should have less topics. If hardly no one is posting. And until Supreme comes out, then people may come back to the forums, then make another poll. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

darkmagus5152 07-28-2003 10:28 PM

it's sad that there aren't so many people here anymore. :cry: but, hey, when you get more games out, theres going to be a flood of people comin' in! :mrgreen:

Anonymous 07-31-2003 10:59 AM

yea i agree, i cant wait for supreme to come out... as i am new here i recently found out about dr l... theres no point me buying the one at the moment.... might as well wait for supreme

Code name 47 08-01-2003 08:41 AM

re

what would peoples reactions be if the whole supreme thing was a fake and hamumu were winding us up!

after all that wait people would get angry. but its a funny thought

PurpleKoopa 08-26-2003 05:07 PM

Platformers. Platformers, please. Hmmm... wouldn't it be funny to have Dr. Lunatic as a platformer? Lol...pumpkins for goomba-ish enemies :)

Code name 47 08-27-2003 04:19 AM

re

you're a super mario fan aren't you? cool.

Anonymous 08-28-2003 09:47 AM

who isnt? super mario is classy

diana66 09-09-2003 07:08 PM

I am glad for so many choices...if there weren't so many, we wouldn't be able to choose our favorite and I think Mike covered pretty much everything in his selections.

Devon Rose 09-10-2003 08:51 PM

I voted for the third or second one i like games where you build but now im getting rage of mages in so I'lll be playing that for awhile or maybe a long time I can't get my mind ever off it it's just so fun at least you got lots of spells. well I also like games with magic too.

Japanese Squire 09-12-2003 12:56 AM

Good Games to Make

I'd have to vote for a side-scroller or a simple action RPG type game. By simple you ought to be able to start playing without reading 46 pages of instruction. You should also be able to play with with a minimum amount of buttons. No more than Dr. Lunitic.

I'm curious about the post by Jamul where he says he's not making games for a while. Why not! Are you going to make some non-game software? Are you taking a break? Not that it's any of my business, but I'm curious....

....David

Jamul 09-12-2003 06:00 AM

No... we're making Supreme!

Japanese Squire 09-12-2003 11:43 PM

New Game

Hi Jamul, I meant after Supreme. At the top of this thread you said "We're not making any new games for a long while, but hey, this poll can sit here gathering info until it's time!"
...David

Jamul 09-13-2003 08:34 AM

Yeah, that was a long time before supreme was done... it's still not done! But it's not a long time anymore!

SquishyMon 09-25-2003 10:42 AM

Hi everybody!
I voted action/rpg, though I imagine something less like Diablo and more like Zelda. It would also be interesting if they make something like the old DOS game Jetpack, a true classic. Jetpack was one of the first games, I believe, to include a level editor. I have such fond memories of that game. Ahhh.... Jetpack. Then again, vertical scrolling shoooters are great to!