Hamumu Forum

Hamumu Forum (http://hamumu.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://hamumu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Time off.... (http://hamumu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8206)

Ducky 06-07-2005 06:07 PM

Time off....

Dear....everyone....words right now are hard to come by....I wish I didnt have to say anything at all...but.... :(

Today, I have hit a low point in my life. A temporary one, I assure you...not like the one 6 years ago, which I am not sure anyone knows about, but can guess at it....well, this duck has to take some time for himself, and think about what to do next in his life...I didnt break any laws and I am not wanted by anyone in authority. Mouse is ok. Our health is ok and we are still together (forever!). But something has been going on for a year now and it has come to a head today. Another issue has been going on for a year too...and that too has come to a head.
So, I need some time off from....everything (except work and Mouse).

This may last for a week or two....or it may be only a day for my head to clear...so I dont know how long this..."low" will last...
But I WILL be back. I swear this on the Sacred Holy Hammer of Bouapha. Just need to think for a bit without any fun things.
It is time to concentrate and be serious for awhile...

I am sorry if this bothers anyone, and I know I'll be missed, but I promise to come back as soon as this situation is under control.

Until then, a sad, tearfull parting for a short while.... :cry:

-Ducky (Feeling like someone pulled all his feathers out...again)

isparklesalot 06-07-2005 07:14 PM

Good luck Ducky. We will keep your pond clean while you are away. And don't worry, you will still be our favorite Ducky when you come back. : )

CatWoman 06-07-2005 07:40 PM

Hey, Ducky. Sorry to hear about your low point. I had something similar a few months back and was gone for a month or so. But my pal Hammered checked on me, which made me feel better. So at least log on every once in awhile if you can. You might find some nice posts or PMs that will cheer you up.

We'll all be here waiting for the release of DuckWorld when you get back. God bless!

blackmyth 06-07-2005 08:06 PM

Yes ducky, we will miss you! :( :cry:

Justin 06-08-2005 07:05 AM

Bye, will we miss you! :(

WackieWatty 06-08-2005 07:48 AM

I'll also miss you, Ducky!

Mr.Zee 06-08-2005 08:07 AM

Whenever things get bad, it's best to take some time for yourself and think. It really helps. Goodbye, D-man.

regeneratorizer 06-08-2005 09:53 AM

"I know I'll be missed"??
egomaniac.... :P

missed..... :(

WackieWatty 06-08-2005 09:59 AM

I was off for around a month earlier this year,
Not because I wanted too, I was just really ill!!
I think I was missed, I'm not sure though.....

AtkinsSJ 06-08-2005 10:28 AM

Goodbye, Ducky...
May the forgs be with you! :roll:

CatMystic 06-08-2005 01:45 PM

Bye Ducky! I'll miss you!

simibhu 06-08-2005 04:08 PM

Bye, Ducky. Quack! I'll be waiting for the thing for Duckworld when you feel better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtkinsSJ
Yvan eht nioj!
NOT Guild Leader of the Forg.
Mt Eruptus: 61%
I ekil taF !SworC
I ma yllaitrap .enasni m'I ton erus hcihw .trap
Fat Crow Games Website

just you let you know, short down your signature.

Ducky 06-08-2005 08:21 PM

Well...24 hours can make a difference....I am sorry if I made it seem I was going away for a long time...I never said that.
It did only take a day to clear my head, but I will take one more day
to relax.
My problem is I have way too many irons in the fire. Jamul knows about that one, I am sure. But my head was so muddled with 10+ projects (likely more), and no way to do everything at once...I just flipped and
did absolutly nothing today (I took off from work too). I needed that, I really did.

I did the one thing I should have done months ago....I wrote everything down in my head (I dont have a pensive, Harry Potter fans), all my projects. They didnt seem so big anymore. :)

But, yesterday, I realized my bills are taking over so, today I plan on getting a second job or replace the first one. And a letter came yesterday that made me feel I couldnt get an annulment from my first marrage as soon as I'd like, so I can marry Mouse in 2006. So...maybe we will get married outside of our Catholic faith first, and when the annulment comes through, then we will have the marrage blessed in our faith. So...2 weddings, one couple. So...thats what my breakdown, if you can call it that, was all about.

So, I need a day or two more to fully feel better. And I'll be back fully.
And I am submitting a world to the monthly merge, so fear not.

Sorry if any sadness took place. We all need to...take a break sometimes.

- Ducky (Glueing his feathers back on....slowly) [No Hammered, this is not a repeat sig, lol]

PS: Regeneratorizer, I dont have an ego. I just know I have friends :) Glad that you may be one of them, I hope. I didnt fully understand your post :lol: . Buffyworld is good, by the way.

CatWoman 06-09-2005 05:58 AM

Yay! Welcome back, Ducky.

Ducky 06-09-2005 05:32 PM

I guess I've had enough of thinking. I know now what my plan is, and I'll just do it. I cant change the past, but I can shape my future.

So... for the present, I'll be doing my entry into the month-merge
for my "therepy" :lol:

Thank you my friends, and I'm sorry for worrying any of you. (I do not have an ego problem. I was always the small one.)

- Ducky (Not waiting for the glue to dry..)

WackieWatty 06-10-2005 10:28 AM

Welcome back Ducky! :P

P.S. You'd better hurry on your MM,
It has to be in by Wednesday! :wink:

Bearly 06-13-2005 07:46 AM

nice to know that you are getting yourself sorted out Ducky. Goodluck with the annulment, i've heard they can be very long winded, drawn out & intrusive things (I'm catholic too!) Writing all your problems down (or things to do) can be very good - its even better when you get to cross them out to say they are sorted!

So good luck with everything, and stay around because I love reading your posts! they are very entertaining & are some of my favourite posts :)

Take care & God bless x

Ducky 06-13-2005 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WackieWatty
P.S. You'd better hurry on your MM,
It has to be in by Wednesday! :wink:

All most done!

I'll finish the rest tonight and send it in!

-Ducky (Now I got that song in my head! Sheesh)