View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 08:55 AM   #2
TyTBone
College Boi

Default Re: Happyponygate Monster Mini-Contest!

Good heavens, that was quick!

Smilers - Smiley faces that attack in hordes. They are just round, yellow, and happy!

Candy Clusters - Blobs of cotton candy. They are very fluffy looking (Think of a string-filled cloud),
but the only facial features are eyeballs.

Unicons - Scrawny, pony-like creatures that look like unicorns and act really friendly, but they're "cons", so they actually steal
stuff from you.

Unitons - large and powerful unicorns.

Octoice - Brightly colored octopus + Licorice for the 8 tentacles; come in both black and red

The following are ideas are variations of what I posted in "More Happy Thoughts" thread:

Gumdrips - I was just thinking about those little Schrooms, and how adorable it would be if they had gumdrops for heads
instead of those green tops, but waddle the same.

Happy Wizard - Essentially a Happy Stick Man, but with the Wacky Wizard's cloths. They carry a "Happy Wand."

Dunkers - Enormous tasty donuts covered with sprinkles. They move by rolling around.

Wally - A guy (and maybe some look-alike pals) that looks like Waldo from "Where's Waldo?" He might run around Bouapha, saying things like "Can't see me!" or "Can't catch me!"

Lollipop Loons or Limber Lollipops or Happy Stick Lolli - Lollipop beings who are just feet, hands, stick, and pop.

Last edited by TyTBone; 04-18-2008 at 08:49 AM. Reason: took attacks out
TyTBone is offline   Reply With Quote