View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 10:02 PM   #12
regeneratorizer
I thought I was special!

Default Re: Happyponygate Skill Contest!

Sweet:

SWEET & SOUR: Enemies with Tooth Decay have a (15-20%, or something) chance of infecting other nearby enemies

CANDY CAIN or CANDY MCCAIN: Just thought I'd suggest these names for a possible biblical or political reference. I'm not clever enough to come up with effects or anything.

Cute:

THUGS & KISSES: Every time you are damaged, there is a (1-5%) chance that a (Insert thug-but-cute creature here, like that weapon-toting buddy bunny from SWC) will spawn under your control

SHOCK AND AWWW: Every (number) seconds when you are surrounded by enemies, you will emit a lightning-like bolt that will strike an enemy(Like the Zap Wand). This has a (percentage) chance to Awww the enemy.

(Can't think of a name): All Awwwed creatures regenerate (random percentage) of their total health every (random number) seconds(Maybe when out-of-battle only)

Just a suggested name:

CONGRESS IS NO PLACE FOR CUTENESS: THE STORY OF HOW MITO BEAN QUIT BIG GOVERNMENT TO PURSUE HIS DREAMS OF STARTING A BI-YEARLY RABBIT CONVENTION TO WIN THE HEARTS AND MINDS OF THE PUBLIC SO THAT THEY WOULD DONATE TO HIS OTHER CAUSE, HELPING SCHOOLCHILDREN LEARN HOW TO READ BACKWARDS BECAUSE MITO'S BROTHER HAS A RARE DISEASE IN WHICH HE READS THINGS BACKWARDS AND HE WAS ALWAYS TEASED FOR IT SO MITO WANTS OTHER KIDS TO BE TOLERANT TO THOSE WITH THAT RARE DISEASE, BUT IT TURNS OUT HIS BROTHER IS THE ONLY ONE WITH IT AND HE IS A GROWN MAN NOW, SO IT'S KIND OF POINTLESS, BUT MITO IS GOING THROUGH A REALLY HARD TIME RIGHT NOW AND NEEDS A GOAL IN ORDER TO KEEP HIS MIND FOCUSED OR ELSE HE MIGHT GO HAYWIRE AND DO SOMETHING REALLY CRAZY IN A DESPERATE ATTEMPT AT GETTING ATTENTION, LIKE RELEASING ALL RABBITS BEING SHOWCASED AT HIS CONVENTION, OR MAYBE MAKING A REALLY LONG SKILL NAME FOR A SKILL CONTEST THAT HIS FRIEND IN CALIFORNIA IS HAVING.