View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 04:40 PM   #4
TyTBone
College Boi

Default Re: Happyponygate Internet Contest!

I think Mumbly Jim's should be a lot like the SpisMall in SwC; the difference is that the number of things to buy wouldn't be fixed. Players could buy/download songs, pictures (cartoons or better, to make it worthwhile), commentary, short (or long) stories, crossword puzzles, maybe even short movies, etc. using Loonies.

EDIT: Okay, more specific. Bouapha would enter the store and head to the back, where the various aisles would be labeled, according to what you could download. Whenever you bump into a shelf along the aisle, a screen comes up, allowing you to pick what to purchase based upon what aisle you are in. (Aisle = catagory)

Anyways, then Bouapha heads to the checkout to finalize his goodies.

OH, and maybe there could be a ?badge? for getting a certain amount of store items. (What's the term Jamul uses?) *Goes to look it up* I guess I was thinking of skill... a shopping skill? Hmmm...

--------

Another idea has to do with spray painting: what if players could create skins for cars in a London Auto Body Shop, then upload them for other people to buy or use? You know how in some racing games they have an area that contains a layout of each side of the car, and one can use MS Paint-like tools (such as paint brush, bucket, pencil, eraser, etc.) to design a sweet looking ride? That's essentially what I was thinking of. I suppose it could also be more things to buy: enter the shop, select the skin, select the car you want to add it to, and bingo - You've got a vehicle with "The cake is a lie!" written in small text on both sides! Of course, the majority of people would simply create their own to save money, but I think the idea has some Net-potential somewhere.

Last edited by TyTBone; 06-05-2008 at 02:31 PM.
TyTBone is offline   Reply With Quote