View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 06:27 PM   #15
444
Dumb Person
 
444's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: From 09-06-2007 to now, in a graveyard...
Posts: 64
Send a message via MSN to 444
Default Re: Happyponygate Skill Contest!

Choco
ChocoFrost Armor
An armor made to frost chocolate. It's so resistant than an explosion from an atomic bomb lets that armor neat with no stains.
At level 1, it reduces damage from 10%. Each level adds 5% damage reduction.

Chocolate Swiftness
You become as swift as chocolate that badguys miss you!
At level 1, you have 5% that evil guys miss you. Each level adds 2.5% to make missed attacks.


Cute
Flower Barrier
Beautiful flowers spit out from everywhere and forms a barrier around you.
At level 1, they can recieve 100 damage before the barrier breaks. Each level
adds another 50 damage before breaking (Level 2: 150. Level 3:200 ...)
Freakish guys flees from a Flower Barrier.

Sweet

Holy Sweet Candies
Candies falls from Heaven and heals the character. At level 1, it heals 1% of total HP/sec. You can only upgrade once by having 100 more life. (You can upgrade this passive only if your life reaches another hundred (Level 2: Need 200 life, 2% life. Level 3:Need 300 life, 3% life...)

Sweet Melting
Armors from evil guys will begin to melt, decreasing their armor points. At level 1, it decreases their armors by 4 points. Each level decreases their armor by 2 additional points.
__________________
Died 09-06-2007.
Reanimated 28-11-2007.
Died again 28-11-2007
Rereanimated 02-06-2008
Now they will die all and for good this time!
444 is offline   Reply With Quote