View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 06:07 PM   #7
Julian
Is a ninja

Send a message via MSN to Julian
Default Re: Happyponygate Internet Contest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyTBone View Post
I think Mumbly Jim's should be a lot like the SpisMall in SwC; the difference is that the number of things to buy wouldn't be fixed. Players could buy/download songs, pictures (cartoons or better, to make it worthwhile), commentary, short (or long) stories, crossword puzzles, maybe even short movies, etc. using Loonies.

EDIT: Okay, more specific. Bouapha would enter the store and head to the back, where the various aisles would be labeled, according to what you could download. Whenever you bump into a shelf along the aisle, a screen comes up, allowing you to pick what to purchase based upon what aisle you are in. (Aisle = catagory)

Anyways, then Bouapha heads to the checkout to finalize his goodies.

OH, and maybe there could be a ?badge? for getting a certain amount of store items. (What's the term Jamul uses?) *Goes to look it up* I guess I was thinking of skill... a shopping skill? Hmmm...
Oh wow. Oh wow, wow, wow. I just got an idea that at ;east seemed great when I got it. Building on to TyTBone's: User's could submit their own items to the store, and there would be somebody who looked at each item to make sure it was family friendly and legal.
Julian is offline   Reply With Quote