Thread: 'Lo everyone!
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 08:17 PM   #23
Wesley
Walks on Lava, Drowns in Water

Default Re: 'Lo everyone!

I think that's enough of the "Friday" thing... Now we're just being kinda mean... However, I still do not understand what's going on. From what I gather, supersilver did something that was deemed inappropriate, was banned and then brought back. However, someone else did something inappropriate, and they got no punishment. Now, supersilver's mad that he got punished and the other person didn't. He's also worried that because of his making a big deal out of everything, people won't take him seriously, but he can't just stand there because of the unfairness. Supersilver, what's exactly happened to get you punished? Was it on the chat or forum?

P.S. However, I'm going to say Jamul is not perfect, and he can do everything evenly and equally. He is, after all, human, like the rest of us. Still, I'm curious to what happened.
20:54:02 [Moltanem2000] Socrates was mortal, cats are mortal, thus socrates is a cat
20:54:12 [SpaceManiac] What sort of game would you want to play that has "Health and Welfare" as its topic
20:54:28 [Redbone] AN FPS PLS

Last edited by Wesley; 11-17-2008 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Typo
Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote