View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 12:01 AM   #2
death
Banned

Default Re: New to Hamumu? Introduce yourself!

Hello, newcomers! I am death... well, that's my user name anyway, my REAL name is Isaac. I joined in 2005 (2006?) and have been a hamumu fan since I was 8 years old, now I am 17... now for a less fragmented intro
__________________________________________________ ______________

I was born in ohio, and lived near Clevland. My uncle was the one who introduced our family to hamumu, along with e-games. He game us an e-games CD (it had an eddie galaxy demo and spooky castle) along with the original dr.l. when I was 9, my family moved to california because my dad got a job there. Now, I live in simi valley, a valley that is, as it's name indicates, VERY windy. (simi means windy)

I play alot of video games, some computer games include defcon, darwinia, multiwinia, mugen, Spring (if you are curious, search for something like TA spring or something), and the occasional flash based game. I am a major fan of Kingdom Hearts games, Final Fantasies X and VII, the Ratchet and Clank games, most of the mario games, earthbound, super smash bros., the soul calibur games, *goes on for days* and no doubt about: HAMUMU GAMES!

Despite how much I type, I do NOT talk all that much in real life... what's that again? anyway, since this intro has kind of turned into a list of games I like, I'll just end it here.

also: I plan on being a game designer when I grow up.

Last edited by death; 06-26-2009 at 02:31 PM. Reason: more stuffs
death is offline   Reply With Quote