View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 01:20 AM   #3
Blackduck
Original Kool Kat

Send a message via ICQ to Blackduck Send a message via AIM to Blackduck Send a message via MSN to Blackduck
Default Re: New to Hamumu? Introduce yourself!

Why hello there, I'm Blackduck, but my real name is Sebastien. I live in British-Columbia, Canada.

I've officially been a member of the Hamumu community since Oct 06, 2007. My birthday is Sep 26, 1994. These are not closely followed by coincidence... It's because I read the Terms of Agreement and such to sign up on the forums, and somewhere, it said that you had to be over 13 to be on the forums, so I waited patiently.

I must have first come to this site when I was ~10, after finding a disc with demos of games including Spooky Castle and such that I had forgotten about.

Anyways, with my spare time, I normally talk on Skype/Ventrilo a lot, I also create flash games, play chess and play video games. I play a lot of old school games, and my favorite Hamumu game has to be LoonyLand 2 by far.

I'll stop there, but if you wish to get to know me further, feel free to send me a PM.

Last edited by Blackduck; 06-26-2009 at 01:21 AM.
Blackduck is offline   Reply With Quote