View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 03:50 AM   #4
regeneratorizer
I thought I was special!

Default Re: New to Hamumu? Introduce yourself!

Heya! I'm Regeneratorizer, AKA Sean.

I am 18 years of age and a graduate of Horn Lake High. I just recently moved back in with my parents(After a bad breakup-thing, got kicked out. >.<) They live in sunny Horn Lake, MS. And by parents I mean my dad. My mom lives in Thibodaux, LA with my lil' brother. My two sisters(Younger and older) live by themselves in various parts of LA(New Orleans and some other town nobody knows.)

I go to Calvary Baptist Church, and play guitar every sunday night for youth worship, and every Wednesday night for.. Uh, whatever you call wednesday night service. I also play guitar for a man whom we will refer to as Gabriel. He is a 29 year old guitarist/bassist/awesome and powerful vocalist. We've been tossing around band names for a while, but haven't come up with anything functional. We use "What Lies Ahead" as a working title. Normally we just play at coffee shops and open mics, but we occasionally get paying gigs. We can usually be found in some part of Memphis, at an open mic or kareoke event. (Every Tuesday at Reidmeisters and Thursday at Neils!)

I am currently looking for full-time employement, as I cannot go to college next year(Mess-up on the schools part about my diploma - Have to wait till September to get my real one,) and I need the insurance money so I can finally drive my newly purchased '97 Isuzu Rodeo around and stop bumming rides from people. I still have no clue what I want my degree in, if I do decide to get one. I was thinking maybe teaching or engineering of some sort.

Ahm, That's it. I'm going to bed. -.-