View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 05:57 PM   #9
Ninja of Frozen Milk
... is proud to be a furry.

Send a message via MSN to Ninja of Frozen Milk
Default Re: New to Hamumu? Introduce yourself!

Hello Current and future members of Hamumu. My nickname is Ninja of Frozen Milk, or NoFM for short, although If you wish, you can call me Dan. My name is Daniel Lampke. If you ever see me calling myself Yukigo or ゆきご, that is my secondary nickname.

Now for some listed stats.

Name: Daniel Lampke
Nickname: Ninja of Frozen Milk or NoFM
Nickname2: Yukigo Kurosaki or ゆきご.
Languages Spoken: English, French, Japanese (Er... kinda)
Interests: Mafia, Video Games, Animes (particuarlay Bleach and Death Note) Ice, Yugioh, Furries, Classic Rock
Nature: Gentle, Good Humored, Friendly, Eccentric (<--- To the 485th degree).
Favorite Type of Music: Classic Rock, Modern Rock with a classic sound, mild Grunge (Ex. Nirvana)
Theme Song: Cult of Personality by Living Color.
Twitter Name: YukigoKurosaki
Person most similar to on this site: Manga Chic.

I found hamumu at my daycare center back when I was 8 ish. Turns out putting a game on Egames is really good advertising because half the people I know on here found it that same way. Anyway, I found this really awesome game about this bald guy that threw hammers. Its name was Spooky Castle, so I decided to go to the website. I bought several of the games (Losing several of them on the old computer too. Sigh.) And in March of 2007 I joined the forums.

I will continue to add things as I think of them, or until I am no longer able to edit my post, in that case, I will Repost this post with updates.

If you ever want to talk to me I'd be more than happy to help.

Last edited by Ninja of Frozen Milk; 06-29-2009 at 10:22 AM. Reason: Update
Ninja of Frozen Milk is offline   Reply With Quote