View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 08:38 PM   #22
PlasmaCannonsRule
Exploder of Communist Penguins

Default Re: New to Hamumu? Introduce yourself!

Alright, whatever, I'll try this;

I am PlasmaCannonsRule pretty much everywhere online (except I go by various fantasy-themed names on WoW, am A Plasma Blast on Xbox Live, and PlasmaScaper 2.0 on Heroscapers.com), and Joey (don't laugh) in real life. I live in a small town near Indianapolis, Indiana, and am 13 (going into 8th grade). I found Hamumu when my brother downloaded the Dr. Lunatic demo on an unrelated site (Arcade Town, I believe), and I became intrigued. I now own SWC, Loonyland 1 & 2 (LL2 being my favorite Hamumu game, with SWC in a close second), and most freebies. I haven't played any Hamumu games in quite a while, but I'm drawn here by the friendly community. In real life, I play and collect Heroscape (an awesome miniatures game), video games like Rock Band, Halo, Cortex Command, Defense of the Ancients, Left 4 Dead, Gears of War, and Grand Theft Auto, play real drums and am learning guitar, and am trying to gather a group to play airsoft with. Music-wise, I listen to a lot of Dream Theater, Bad Religion, Rise Against, Mastodon, Avenged Sevenfold, System of a Down, Iron Maiden, and other like bands. I have an interest in video game designing, bookwriting, or playing in a band in the future. Oh, also I'd like the world to know that my faith is Christian.

Last edited by PlasmaCannonsRule; 07-06-2009 at 07:37 PM.
PlasmaCannonsRule is offline   Reply With Quote