View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 11:48 AM   #1
Hammered
Nailed It!

Default Halloween Horror 10 - Suggest Names

Hey everybody, it's time to pick some names for Halloween Horror 10!

Well, my turn to take one of these things over because Jamul is too busy, so here goes:

The rules are simple:
  1. Post your name ideas here in this thread.
  2. Any forum member may submit names; you don't have to be a builder or even care about Dr. Lunatic.
  3. 5 names per person maximum.
  4. One post per person. You can update your names later, but edit your post to do it, don't post again.
  5. Deadline is September 20th. Since I have been burned on this one myself, I will include a time. That time is 3:00 p.m. EDT. Names added after that time or even edits made after that time will not be considered. so try not to wait until the last minute. At that time on that day, I'll gather up the all the names and forum members will be able to vote for their favorites!
  6. Any name that ends up chosen earns its original submitter 10 YB.
  7. If two people submit the same name for some reason, it 'belongs' to whoever did it first.
  8. NO POSTS EXCEPT NAME IDEAS IN THIS THREAD!! If you want to discuss the names, do it in another thread, please. This also means that you can't add any extra little comments after the names, like suggestions on what should be built. What is built will be entirely up to the individual builders, and it's more fun if the levels are all different, so we don't want them all building off of the same idea anyway.
  9. Names can't be longer than 30 characters, including spaces.
  10. Remember, people are going to be using these names to build levels. Try to suggest names that will give our builders lots of ideas.
  11. You can't use any names that have ever been used for any previous Halloween Horror pack. We've already seen people's interpretations of those and it isn't reasonable to expect the builders to come up with another idea for the same name.
  12. If you violate any of these rules, none of your name suggestions will be included in the voting.

So suggest away!

Last edited by Hammered; 09-09-2009 at 04:50 AM.