View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 05:25 AM   #49
WackieWatty
The Hard Hat, MWAHAHA!

Location: Doing a groovy dance at the Construction Site, Dumbopolis.
Send a message via MSN to WackieWatty
Default Re: New to Hamumu? Introduce yourself!

Hey. I'm WackieWatty, I'm 16 years old, and I've been here at Hamumu for just over 5 years.

For those of you who are unaware, I am AtkinsSJ's brother. Okay, so many of you will be thinking about how much more awesome he is than I, and that I only ever seem to post to complain or be super-serious about stuff.
Well, I'm not all that bad. I used to post a lot more a few years ago, but then the friends I had made moved on and I haven't really been able to fit in since.
Still, I'm a moderator now, as you can see from my not-very-shiny title over to the left. I thought that, even if I didn't post, I could still do some moderating, seeming as I'm here every day anyway.

I used to play mafia when it first started up on the forum, but then the whole thing got a bit obscure for my liking, and everyone decided to kill me at the start of every game I was in, so I sort-of gave up on that.

Anyway, as a moderator I'm always here to serve, so if you need any help with anything, feel free to drop me a line. I (probably) won't bite your head off.

That's pretty much all you need to know about me. Somehow, I've managed quite a long post without actually revealing too much about myself. Hmm...

Last edited by WackieWatty; 11-01-2009 at 10:20 AM.
WackieWatty is offline   Reply With Quote