Thread: Life Story
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 11:02 PM   #1
Boneheads
King of the Boneheads

Default Life Story

Here, you can post your Hometown and how you grew up and stuff.

So, Here's mine.

I was Born in Indianapolis, Indiana (Technically part Utahn, but mostly Hoosier) Up until I was 2, when we moved here, to Richfield, Utah. We started out by living across Pahvant Elementary. Up until i was three, we lived there. then we moved across the street from my old friends' grandmas house.
Then, in July of '07, when I was 7 years old, we moved Here, across the street of Nosey neighbors who powerwash their Driveway and Garbage can and are so clean that if you touch their driveway, they (literally) open up their curtains and look at you with the evil eye.
I Joined Hamumu in like May of '08, I think (On the left it says April of '09, I know, but that was the date I made my Halfer/Boneheads1999 account, IIRC)
And at first I was a little knew and was mostly just a total noob and posted that infamous "CHEATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" thread, with fake cheats for Swick (duh)

I've had fun with Hamumu Since, and it has been like Half my entire life. No joke.
Oh and did I note that the neighbors ALSO do the powerwashing and lawn-mowing all on Sunday? And of course (if you haven't noticed yet) since we're all mormons here, they just have to do that.

At the moment, I have 7 Friends, Am Unschooled, I am built up with Hamumu, Minecraft, and Computers. I'm not so social except for my Best friend, Nick (MrBlack), who I've known since I was 2. His birthday is coming up on Thursday.