View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 11:25 PM   #15
.Blue Dwarf.
King of the Shrooms

Default Re: Youtube

I'm no expert on the subject, but I'm going to make some points anyway:
Quote:
Originally Posted by REACTOR View Post
Google started off as one of those companies where people could post what in their opinions may seem like government doing wrong and pictures of political wrong doings. Google at that time was doing the right thing by exposing Political immoral wrong doings.
Google started off as a search engine. People went there to look stuff up and find websties, they didn't go there to discuss, accuse, or anything of the sort. Google didn't expose any wrongdoings.

Quote:
Back then Google was actually being fair with members by not exposing their real identities. But, the government caught on to them and told them that he would give money to them if they expose the real identities of their users.
[citation needed]

This point also seems slightly irrelevant. Google could easily sell the government info about you, Google knows who you are. There is no logical reason for Google to expose your identity publically for the purpose of selling it to the Government. Just sell them the info, and no one would ever notice.

Quote:
Google gladly accepted and all those poor people either got sent to Jail or even worse.
Who went to jail? Did they go to jail for "telling the truth" or because they violated contracts they signed or even broke laws?

Cite your sources please, or at least give a specific example. You say these things happen, but you refuse to give any proof.

Quote:
From there on Google is a government controlled search engine. They do as you said, personal spamming to individuals but deep down inside, they are also looking for people who tell the truth. Telling the truth is a hard thing to do now in days because you could either get Jailed or as I said, even worse for pointing out wrong doings which high officials may be aware of but don't care.
Same issues as before. You say more words, but you don't really add anything.

Quote:
As for the camera, Google can take control of your camera! Google uses the camera to see your expressions when you're looking on a site or at a product for sale. Your expression would tell Google whether this page bores you or it makes you happy. And as I said before the camera is used to take a picture of you.
Sonicchaos explained his views on this. Your response basically completely ignores what he said, and restates your earlier claim. (With the added bogusness that they watch your facial expressions to see what you are thinking.)

All in all, you talk big. You say a lot of stuff. But you don't back ANY of it up. Virtually everything you say is pretty much false, and it's that specificity in being wrong that leads to the accusation of trolling.

Where are you getting your info? They are leading you astray. There are things to be mad about, the government isn't perfect, but this is just ridiculousness (In my opinion, as I said I am no expert. I don't hold all the info. But for the time being, the burden of proof lies on you)

Don't worry about not feeling safe. Well, you should be worried if you don't feel safe. That's some serious paranoia there. Nobody is out to get you, nobody is going to hunt you down for saying these things on the internet. Again, where ever you are getting this info, they are leading you down the wrong path.