View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 04:15 PM   #1
tyconger191
Badguy

Default Random Discussion #1: Ambition and Activities!

Do you think people have a limited supply of ambition? Why? - OR - do you think people have an unlimited supply of ambition? Why?

If you think people have a limited supply of ambition, how do you spend that ambition when it comes to education and other activities? How do you perfect it so that there is a proper % of your ambition going towards school and other important things, while there is still a proper % of your ambition going towards fun activities, for example: creating a Dr. Lunatic Supreme with Cheese world.

If you think people have an unlimited supply of ambition, do you think the fact that people can have never ending ambition is good, bad or both? Why? How do you go about making sure you have enough time for each activity that you hope to accomplish with that ambition?

On a scale of 1 to 10 how do you rate the importance of getting what you want? 10 being the most important, 1 being the least important.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how do you rate the importance of getting what you need? 10 being the most important, 1 being the least important.

This is a random discussion, feel free to add to it.

My website: http://conger001.wix.com/tyconger192sworlds
tyconger191 is offline   Reply With Quote