View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 05:43 PM   #25
chaucer
Chaucertastic!

Default Re: Is anyone still there? (I feel so old)

I haven't checked on Hamumu in a long, long time and just happened to think of it in a nostalgic moment, so it's nice to see that a few of the other way-old-timers are checking in these days too.

I've just finished my first year at a conservatory pursuing a performance degree in classical piano, and spend most of my time these days practicing and trying to get some publicity with concerts and competitions. I more or less quit playing Hamumu games after switching to a Mac, and these days the only games I ever really play are the Dark Souls series. But I still have an old Windows 7 laptop with SWC, Kid Mystic, and both LoonyLand's installed and waiting... I may have to boot it up again for a trip down memory lane. It's hard to believe it's been 13 years since I first played the original Loonyland and got my account on the forums. I owe a lot of thanks to Jamul for creating such remarkable games that fostered a community as rich as the Hamumu forums of my childhood.

I hope you're all doing well!
"I'm really looking forward to that date [12/21/12] so I can laugh at them when the world doesn't end." ~SpiderPumpkin
chaucer is offline   Reply With Quote