View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 06:20 PM   #12
Wesley
Walks on Lava, Drowns in Water

Default Re: What game are you playing right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderPumpkin View Post
Bookworm Adventures Deluxe. It's [A][W][E][s][O][M][E].
That it is.

Currently Playing:

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles (Gamecube) (8th attempt at finishing. I always get bored halfway through the game, and stop playing...)
Resident Evil: Deadly Silence (Nintendo DS) (17th run through my game. Seriously. It's a short game without the loading scenes... Playing as Jill, currently. Rebirth Mode. I was trying to see a special scene, but I think I blew it )
Fire Emblem (Gameboy Advance) (US Title. Hector Hard Mode is HARD. All my weak units keep dying on me...)

Waiting to Play:

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (Nintendo DS) (I lost my pen thing. I Hope I don't need it too much...)
Silent Hill 3 (Playstation 2) (Heather and Claudia are awesome! Hope it's as good as/better then Silent Hill Origins)
Clock Tower 3 (Playstation 2) (...Will be held back from me for the time being, because I was getting too many new games. Survival Horror - Weapons = Interestingly Annoying)

Might Play:

Haunting Ground (Playstation 2) (Like Clock Tower 3, but better. I'm glad I got it first. Finished it around 4 times. Might have a go at it again. Maybe Hard Mode, but I'm scared of Hewie dying...)
Resident Evil 2 (Playstation 1 Gamecube) (Finished around 6 times. I've done everything there is to do, so I'm not sure)
Digimon World 3 (Playstation 1) (I really hate coming back to this game. Don't get me wrong, I love this game. But if you stop playing for a while, and you go back to it, you have no idea what on earth is going on, and what you were doing with you Digimon. If it were less complex, maybe I would feel more compelled to play it...)

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowserfan View Post
Darn, so it's out where you live.

Anyways, i'am going to play...
MARIO PARTY 1!
The Mario Party series is great! They're some of the best multiplayer games out there.
20:54:02 [Moltanem2000] Socrates was mortal, cats are mortal, thus socrates is a cat
20:54:12 [SpaceManiac] What sort of game would you want to play that has "Health and Welfare" as its topic
20:54:28 [Redbone] AN FPS PLS

Last edited by Wesley; 03-14-2009 at 06:22 PM.
Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote