Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 23, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > General > Total Mayhem

Old 04-15-2009, 06:14 PM   #1
fourwind
Lord of Blobs

Default According to this data....

Dune was never actually a movie. It was only a 6 hour long backwards hypothesis of an insane thought. Contrary to this was the fallout series. They had absolutely nothing to do with dune, witch brings me back to cupcakes. The frosting is in many colors, but its always the same food, a cupcake. Maby if you reversed the space time continuum to continue the backwardness of this large geographically placed rts game. maby then would the greatness of this thread come into perspective. AND YOUR DATA DOES NOT PROVE OTHERWISE. Unless you had a 3000 dollar debt in BOTTLE CAPS you would never make enough money to get the paper to produce such a feat, COMPLETELY defeating the whole purpose of this Thread.
Any questions?

Last edited by fourwind; 04-15-2009 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Thought so.
fourwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 06:29 AM   #2
Max
Just a FunLoving Turbo Penguin

Send a message via MSN to Max Send a message via Yahoo to Max
Default Re: According to this data....

I lost you after according to this data

Now you don't mess with perfection.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 07:28 AM   #3
Ubernoob
Dumb Person

Rain might hurt the rhubarb growing in the valley beneath the four grey, snow-covered mountains where the wild goats live which provide wool for the goatherd/hunters living in small temporary village communities in the mountains which uproot themselves as necessary to follow the goat herds which migrate according to what vegetation is available, it being much more scarce than the rich foliage in the valley like the rhubarb.
Old 04-16-2009, 07:32 AM   #4
Max

According to my data the universe is made up of five dimensions and it is divided into sectors and the starting point of the universe is the First dimension and then the second and then the third and accordingly we live in the fourth dimension but by crossing out of our galaxy and moving exactly 53.5 billion light years we'll enter the fifth dimension but unfortunately for us my data indicates that no fourth dimension object can survive in the other dimensions and so it ill disintegrate during the cross-over from this dimension to that one

Old 04-16-2009, 07:46 AM   #5
Ubernoob
Dumb Person

I bet it's also really hard to find the portal to the fifth dimension 53+ light years out. A lot of getting lost can happen over such a long distance. And besides, the space will have shifted so much by then that anything visible that far away will be gone by the time we could get there. Note that it is several times the current age of the universe.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:24 AM   #6
Max

Actually there is no portal to the fifth dimension, it is only seperated by our dimension by distance and that distance is so enormous that I used 53.5 billion light years to represent it although it is much larger than that!
And the fact of space shifting is irrelevant, since there is no portal and besides we cannot even make it to the fifth dimension.
Actually all this study isn't a joke, I usually lie on my back in the grass in my backyard and think all about of these kinds of things, my sister thinks I'm mad but oh well