Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Nov 27, 2017
Old 11-18-2000, 09:00 PM   #1
Anonymous
Dumb Person

To the Jamul software representative:

Remember me, sir? Death Adder? We spoke briefly about how I had a copy of "MUCHO KOMBAT" which I had downloaded from a BBS in 1992? We are not referring to your newer version of the game. We are referring to the old one, where there is only one selectable character (Reggae Boy), who is very small (flea-sized). The version which was uploaded to "The Dream", which was a BBS in my area.

You told me when I e-mailed you that you were working on an updated Mucho Kombat game. This is -not- the one I speak of. You haven't finished your updated version, and that's fine. I would never bother you about code you hadn't even finished yet. What I am trying to do is just get back a very small, 400k game which I really enjoyed playing a few years ago. That's it. It wasn't even copywrited, in case you remember. It was something you were working on for people to enjoy - so why now won't you let us enjoy it?

If you have a problem with abandonware sites having the game, that's understandable. At least, though - if you have a copy, send it my way. I will keep it under wraps if you so desire. I will do whatever. Just please pass it on to me if you have it. I really enjoyed that game, and ever since my copy was lost due to a bad disk, I have been searching for another one ever since.

Thanks for your time. Have an enjoyable day, sir.

Death Adder

[deathadder@superfighter.com]
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2000, 09:00 AM   #2
Jamul
Marshmallow Head
The Boss

I've mentioned this several times before. If I HAD a working copy of that game, I would have it up on my website. But I don't. That's all there is to say. If anyone has one, I'd love to get it. And it IS copyrighted. For it not to be, it would've had to have been expressly placed in the public domain, which it was not.

Mike Hommel

Marshmallow Head, Hamumu Software

http://www.hamumu.com

jamul@hamumu.com
Old 11-20-2000, 01:00 AM   #3
Anonymous
Dumb Person

Ok, Mike. Noted. If you don't have a copy, you can't do much about making it available.

I'll keep up on my search. If I do locate that 1992 version, I will be sure to send you a copy.

Take care.

Death Adder

[deathadder@superfighter.com]
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote