Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 19, 2017
Old 02-09-2007, 04:14 PM   #161
drgamer
Lynch: Drgamer

Default Re: medival mafia

Oh yeah... This game is going so slow I guess I forgot stuff...

Vote: AtkinsSJ

I'm getting tired of this particular game...
Old 02-09-2007, 05:08 PM   #162
Wesley
Walks on Lava, Drowns in Water

This game is over. VOTE:AtkinsSJ
20:54:02 [Moltanem2000] Socrates was mortal, cats are mortal, thus socrates is a cat
20:54:12 [SpaceManiac] What sort of game would you want to play that has "Health and Welfare" as its topic
20:54:28 [Redbone] AN FPS PLS
Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 05:15 PM   #163
Coolguy
Couch Potato

Yerfdog Re: medival mafia

That was the longest game in Mafia history. At least our side won. Now, all we have to do is wait for EC to post the end of the game and we get to do Wes's game .

And Atkins, you might as well role-claim, since the game's over.
Old 02-09-2007, 05:19 PM   #164
Wesley

"Our side"? Uh-oh, I'm getting a bad feeling... can turn into so easily...
20:54:02 [Moltanem2000] Socrates was mortal, cats are mortal, thus socrates is a cat
20:54:12 [SpaceManiac] What sort of game would you want to play that has "Health and Welfare" as its topic
Old 02-09-2007, 05:30 PM   #165
Coolguy
Couch Potato

You can still distrust me all you like, but I can tell you truthfully that I was the Thief. (And the town has won- Just wait for EC's post to confirm that)
Old 02-10-2007, 04:35 AM   #166
AtkinsSJ
Legs sold separately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolguy View Post
There's barely any evidence in his favor, and he knows it, so he had to make up some junk.
Lol. Since I'm dead, I might as well point-out that he's exaggerated. I never claimed any of the people he mentioned were definately mafia or town. I merely explained my feelings.

Quote:
You can still distrust me all you like, but I can tell you truthfully that I was the Thief. (And the town has won- Just wait for EC's post to confirm that)
Rofl.
Old 02-10-2007, 08:04 AM   #167
regeneratorizer
I thought I was special!

I just realized something - I havent spent my last gasp yet.

/lastgasp
Old 02-10-2007, 10:42 AM   #168
evil clone

ATKINS IS LYNCHED!!!!!. he was the last thief.

the game is over. mafia win!!!!!
Old 02-10-2007, 10:43 AM   #169
AtkinsSJ
Legs sold separately.

<lastgasp>
I told you so!
</lastgasp>
Old 02-10-2007, 10:45 AM   #170
evil clone

oops. forgot to say it is night.

night is over. dr gamer was killed.

now the game is over.
Old 02-10-2007, 10:52 AM   #171
Wesley

And then I comitted suicide. NOW the game is over. Eh, I thought Coolguy was evil, but... Anyway, I'm going to send out the roles for my game now.
Old 02-10-2007, 10:53 AM   #172
Coolguy
Couch Potato

MWAHAHAH! Victory to EVIL!!! That was a close game, but in the end, nobody cared anymore (which was probably the main reason we won). Unfortunately, Atkins wants me dead, and so does Wes, the next host, so I don't think I'll live very long in the next game.

Anyways, there was a couple problems with this game.

1) Insane Lurking- Yep, the game lasted quite a bit longer because EC doesn't visit the forum very much. However, we can't entirely blame EC, as we lurked quite a bit ourselves.

2) Overly Short Nights- EC ended night before some PMs could be sent in. Atkins didn't get to use his inspection until very late, and I think that might have happened before.

3) Clues- Yes, EC gave cloos in the Chat. He usually said which PMs still weren't in (Although the only thing we Mafia learned was that PK had a power role). Hosts, don't say which PMs are in or not! People can look up who visited the forum to see if people PMed.
Old 02-10-2007, 11:05 AM   #173
AtkinsSJ
Legs sold separately.

Actually, I inspected every night except the starting one - it's just that each person died uin the same night as my inspection.
Old 02-10-2007, 12:05 PM   #174
WackieWatty
The Hard Hat, MWAHAHA!

Location: Doing a groovy dance at the Construction Site, Dumbopolis.
Send a message via MSN to WackieWatty

Phew - the game is over at last.

You townies are so foolish, and gullible - CG says he's the thief and you believe him, why?

I was looking through CG's past posts in the topic, and stacked up, what could be classed as evidence against him, from it:

1. Not much, but it could count. CG was the person who originally suggested that the Dragon could be a vigilante. This assumption was later used by Regen as a cover-up.

Quote:
VOTE: Regen

I think I could vote either way (Although if Regen is really the dragon, then the Atkins brothers are probably evil).
He was the 3rd person to vote for Regen. Mayeb he thought it was alreayf too late to save his partner? Anyway, he also made that point at the bottom suggesting that us good ol' Akins brothers were evil if Regen was the dragon. The strange thing was, he knew what Regen's role was..

Quote:
We need 3 more votes to get rid of Regen.
Maybe a little too eager to get rid of Regen after deciding to sacrifice him...

4. He didn't post - on tha day after I died - until the deadline had passed. Maybe thise was because he knew that, if he voted Justin, he would be more suspicious? He then used the fact that he didn't vote for Justin as an excuse to draw the remaining townies to the conclusion that he was the final thief.

Quote:
Meh, I'll VOTE: Hammered.
A bit reluctant to vote for Hammered, but 3 people had already done so. He knew that she was mafia, so not voting her would look suspiscious.

6. On the final day, he waited for the townies to fight amongst themselves and hope that he coukld step in and vote with the others at the last minute when they all voted for a townie. However, Atkins knew CG was a mafia and voted for him, so he stepped in early to protect himself.

Quote:
You are a liar! LIAR! LIAR!!!!!!! VOTE: ATKINS!!! I am the final Thief. You know that if you lynch a townie today, you win the game. Hammered told you to role-claim today, because when we found out about your lies, we would not be able to lynch back. I never stole from you, but you just gave 100% evidence that you are a Mafia. And, looking back, I see that you tried to stop Regen from getting lynched on Day 1 and you posted ''proof'' that Hammered was a townie (because of her stopping DL's modkill). I hope the town isn't tricked by your lies. And when we get rid of you, we win.

All three of us need to vote Atkins, or he can't be lynched, and we'll be doomed.
Wow. If he really was the last thief, then he wouldn't have been so stern with Atkins. He is going a bit OTT in this post. This should have made it clearer who the real mafia was.

Quote:
Well, I can't prove my innocence 100% without cheating, so I went back to collect some evidence.

First of all, the only defense Atkins could make up was that he's bad at lying and that I'm not reliable. There's barely any evidence in his favor, and he knows it, so he had to make up some junk.

Next, over the course of the game, AtkinsSJ kept protecting his buddies. After Regen posted his fake role-claim, Atkins posted several times that Regen was a townie.

And then later, AtkinsSJ posted ''proof'' that Hammered was a townie.

I'm not entirely basing this post off of the fact that he ''coincidentally'' protected all the other Mafia in this game- He also went after Justin, a townie.

And then after Justin was voted off, he started posting tons of suspicious things about Puffazoid to get everybody in an anti-Puffazoid riot. He also posted plenty of things against Wes and Justin in the same post.

And finally, he blatantly used the same logic we used to prove DL's innocence to try and make himself seem completely innocent.

So, that's all that I have to say.

EDIT: Nevermind, that's not all I have to say! I'm only Kingguy in the Chat because it's better than Foolguy. It has nothing to do with my role- I just like theming myself for the Mafia games.
Atkins got one last chance. He didn't prove much, so CG took a turn in dishing out evidence.
However, if you look at the quotes, Atkins is never certifying that his suspects are mafia. He says stuff like "seems" and "I reckon".

9. FOr a cop character, CG didn't reveal much, did he? He never started any band-wagons or took votes against people straight away. He tried to cover himself up too well, in my opinion.

10. In his last few posts, CG ended up saying the same sorts of things that Atkins used, and that were used against Atkins. If the remaining townies had thought carefully and looked through the posts, then they should have come to the conclusion that CG, was in fact, the last mafia.

Last edited by WackieWatty; 02-10-2007 at 12:08 PM.
WackieWatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 03:16 PM   #175
puffazoid
Is an abomination!

And Puffazoid steps out of the hospital:
"Duuuuuuddddeeee... What was all that noise 'n crap?
Dude? DUDE?! DUUUDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!"
I got the whole town to meh self!!11!one W00T!
Old 02-12-2007, 05:53 AM   #176
AtkinsSJ
Legs sold separately.

You might want to play Hotel Mystery Mafia, given that you're on the list.