Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 22, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > Games > Non-Hamumu Games

Old 09-19-2007, 08:24 PM   #1
Banned

Send a message via MSN to 31337
Default Post your WoW expericences here

I once pulled a Prince Arthas and purged all of Goldshire! >=]

I also remember the first time I got to the blasted lands... I almost got destroyed.

I think another good moment I had was my first step into the ponyfire peninsula where I marveled at the cool stars and the awesome monsters.... yup. WoW is that good.
31337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 08:57 PM   #2
regeneratorizer
I thought I was special!

Default Re: Post your WoW expericences here

I went to Ragefire Chasm at level 40 with my NElf Druid. Soloed it with all me equipment broke from going through Ogrimmar!

I found the end of the world... of Warcraft. As a druid with aqua form, I could jump off Teldrassil(The western end), Rez at the bottom, and SWIM!!!!... To the edge, just before I die from stamina-loss. Its quite boring, actually, but still fun!

Ahh.... Oh, I trained an owl from Teldrassil with my level 10 Troll hunter.. dont use him much, though...

What else...? Oh, I once had a LONG dual with another NElf Druid... Im talking 10-20 minutes... We never ran out of mana, because the other couldnt do much damage(We were both level 16, in bear form, because casting would use too much mana) so we werent forced to heal much, and we could do much damage because we were both in bear form... It would have gone on forever, if I hadnt accidentally targeted a level 19 crab... >.<..

Thats all I can think of right now...

Last edited by regeneratorizer; 09-19-2007 at 08:58 PM.
regeneratorizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 05:46 AM   #3
SpiderPumpkin
Banned

Hmm, let's see...

I created a 'naked' level 1 Gnome and used him to walked into Orgrimmar (though he was level 3 when he got there due to experience points for discovering areas on the map); I walked into Ironforge with him, took the 'train' to Stormwind, walked (or rather died and resurrected) through Stranglethorn Vale and into the Grom'gol camp, died in the zeppelin tower and revived the Gnome on the zeppelin to Orgrimmar. When I arrived in Durotar, I jumped off the zeppelin before it could reach the Durotar zeppelin tower (the Goblins on the towers are loyal to the Horde for some reason) and eventually ended up dead in the Orgrimmar inn :D The Gnome stayed there for several weeks and when the corpse had disappeared and the Gnome was revived automatically, I had him walk into the Barrens and would now and then 'attack' the Crossroads with him (and have him shout random things everytime a guard was about to kill him). Even later, I walked back to Durotar and into the Orc and Troll starting area, where the naked level 3 Gnome would kill low-level mobs and wave at the newbie players :D

Quote:
I once pulled a Prince Arthas and purged all of Goldshire! >=]
I did that once as well with my level 60 Troll Warrior (may he rest in peace), but not without also 'purging' just about every other place near it :D In fact, there's not one (minor) Alliance city that I did not 'purge' at least once :D (Well, in the 'old world', that is; I stopped playing shortly after The Burning Crusade was released, so I never got to attack any of the new cities :P) My favourite target had always been the little Alliance camp in the far north of Stranglethorn Vale, though. I don't remember how many times exactly I killed all the NPCs there; I stopped counting at 50 :D

I did a whole lot of other stuff as well (like repeatedly jumping from the Thunder Bluff naked and dying or creating an Orc named "Peon" who would only talk in Peon quotes from WarCraft II), but I'm not going to mention all of them here (that would probably take years) :O
SpiderPumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 09:42 AM   #4
Banned

Send a message via MSN to 31337

I am going to make a tin foil hat then mumble about government conspiracies! That would be interesting. I just need to get my engineering skill up though!
31337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 06:38 AM   #5
varkarrus
Banned

I don't have WoW (it's really too bad)
But me and my friend found out a glitch where you can use blink to get behind portals!
varkarrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 08:00 AM   #6
SpiderPumpkin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by varkarrus View Post
I don't have WoW (it's really too bad)
But me and my friend found out a glitch where you can use blink to get behind portals!
Yeah, you can use blink to teleport through the invisible wall normally seperating you from the auctioneers in the Orgrimmar auction house as well (at least you could when I last played this game; I cancelled my account months ago, so I can't check if it still works :P) :D
SpiderPumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 08:15 AM   #7
varkarrus
Banned

Yes. The portal you can hide behind is deadmines. You can go their and go all the way to under Ironforge, and fight a boss that didn't make it into the actual game! But you need featherfall A LOT!
varkarrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 04:00 PM   #8
drgamer
Lynch: Drgamer

Apparently they fixed it in Burning Crusade... Google is your friend
Old 12-01-2007, 01:46 PM   #9
TyTBone
College Boi

Cool Re: Post your WoW expericences here

Has anybody seen the South Park episode of Warcraft? It's pretty epic, and I think it actually won SP an Emmy...
Old 12-01-2007, 02:33 PM   #10
regeneratorizer
I thought I was special!

Theres another way to get behind instance portals: Simply enter and exit them a lot. You can only enter an instance portal a certain number of times per hour. I found this out while trying to loot a bunch of Torturing Pokers from that one guy in the SM Graveyard
Old 12-02-2007, 06:42 AM   #11
PlasmaCannonsRule
Exploder of Communist Penguins

Let's see..... my level 28 Orc Hunter (Grokarm) managed to get four or five red quests at once. And I completed one, which gave me two more! Of course, the one I completed was just a delivery quest from Razorfen Kraul to The Undercity.