Hamumu Software Hamumu Software Hamumu Software
Name
Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 17, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > General > Total Mayhem

Old 12-21-2008, 10:51 AM   #101
supersilver
Banned

Default Re: R3 - the full story! Please read!

Back at Dr. J's lab...

Dr. J was walking back and fourth. Blackroo was there next to him. Dr. J was trying to think of another plan. "Hmm... this will not do, i need to think of a plan! Muscular joe failed, Flayroo failed... YOU failed." Dr. J launched Blackroo out of the lab in a capsule that went underground.

I have to eat now...
supersilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 08:57 AM   #102
supersilver
Banned

"There's nothing I can do... but i didnt come here alone..." No, he didn't. He came with his brother and his cousin. his brother was a little loop so he called General Gerald! "Gerald? I need your help." Gerald was on the other side of the world, killing some kangarians in his BouncerBot with missiles. "Ha!" He laughed in his french accent. "You are struggling with zese... zese... PESTS? Hohoho! `you really should be more DANGEROUS! we are transdimensional exterminators, no? I vill be right zere!" Eventually, he arrived. they instantly got to work on there next invention. Roo and the R3 gang went to dr. J's lab. and saw..

To be continued...
Old 12-23-2008, 01:22 PM   #103
supersilver
Banned

"ROBOROO! Our latest creation! It's GENIOUS!" Dr. J said. "Our latest creation? who's this fatso?" Roo asked. "I am General Gerald. And YOU, are a pest. you. DIE." General gerald fired some kind of handheld lazer gun at roo. Roo jumped up into the lab, grabbed one of the roof patches and used it to reflact the lazer at itself... Clever... "I see. you are agile and zerefore hard to destroy.... i need some time to think about zis but now I must introduce you to our latest invention. He is not a robot, he is a shaved kangarian with metal armour. Since they have now skin, just fur and muscle-" "Help me." the roboroo said.

To be continued...