Password Register
Latest Journal update: Oct 22, 2017

Go Back   Hamumu Forum > General > General Blabber

Old 01-31-2009, 11:59 AM   #61
Manga Chic
Here's a penny, buy a clue.

Default Re: THE TRUTH: Who are you

Name: My name

Last edited by Manga Chic; 02-06-2009 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Not YOUR business!!!!!!!!
Manga Chic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 02:11 PM   #62
thingie
Master of all Darkfire

Cool Re: THE TRUTH: Who are you

Name: jake [long name] (jakob)

boy

done

this is not a sig, it is a song.

Last edited by thingie; 01-31-2009 at 02:17 PM. Reason: I got rong!
thingie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:15 PM   #63
Baconstrips
AKA "Pramtrade"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
YES!!! I knew there were other FE fans somewhere! I agree that Fire Emblem is the best series ever. The story, gameplay, characters, there's nothing not to like! I currently own 6, 7, and 8. (All GBA ones. The 6th is in Japanese, so I can't read it. I have the English ROM on my computer, but I don't play it very often. It's just weird playing a GBA game on the computer for me.)

My favourite one is the first one I played, FE7. It's the game that has the most of my favourite characters. (Lyn, Hector, Serra, Dart, Geitz... There's a lot of them. Needless to say, I find it hard to pick my party a lot.) I find FE6 way too tedious for me, but I still like playing it. Not hard, just tedious. Honestly, the RNG in that game is just mean. 30% hits more then 80% most of the time. And there's a harder mode! Have you played it?

I plan on buying FE 9 and 10 when I can raise enough money. Have you played it? How is it?
FE7 is definitely my second favorite (or tied with my favorite). I actually am playing a loosely translated version of FE6 on my computer. It's interesting. I've also heard that the translated version is slightly different than the Japanese version (so maybe that why I think it's more fun than tedious). And no, I haven't played the hard version YET. I never played it before (just now is the first time) so I decided that I wouldn't do hard until I've beaten it at least once. But I know it has one. And I think FE7 has a hard mode too, you just have to beat it once on normal.
No, I have not played FE9 or 10, but my brother has, and I've seen it all. I, personally, don't like it as much. The music gets boring really fast in my opinion, because they make it sound really nice, but not very good for background music. I also don't like the characters as much. Overall, I jst don't like it as much. I can't quite put my finger on why though (besides what I already said). I like FE 10 better, but I still like FE 6 and 7 better. I'm not sure, but I think FE10 is a little better than FE8 (in my opinion again).
Baconstrips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 01:04 PM   #64
happystickman
Back From the Dead

Yeah, FE is a great series, my freind has all the Japanise ones on his computer ala emulators, and there awesome, I like 4 best in my opinion
Old 02-01-2009, 04:23 PM   #65
Wesley
Walks on Lava, Drowns in Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by happystickman View Post
Yeah, FE is a great series, my freind has all the Japanise ones on his computer ala emulators, and there awesome, I like 4 best in my opinion
I've never played anything before FE6, but they sound fun. I watched a few videos of them, but the loading times in-game seem a little long...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconstrips View Post
FE7 is definitely my second favorite (or tied with my favorite). I actually am playing a loosely translated version of FE6 on my computer. It's interesting. I've also heard that the translated version is slightly different than the Japanese version (so maybe that why I think it's more fun than tedious). And no, I haven't played the hard version YET. I never played it before (just now is the first time) so I decided that I wouldn't do hard until I've beaten it at least once. But I know it has one. And I think FE7 has a hard mode too, you just have to beat it once on normal.
No, I have not played FE9 or 10, but my brother has, and I've seen it all. I, personally, don't like it as much. The music gets boring really fast in my opinion, because they make it sound really nice, but not very good for background music. I also don't like the characters as much. Overall, I just don't like it as much. I can't quite put my finger on why though (besides what I already said). I like FE 10 better, but I still like FE 6 and 7 better. I'm not sure, but I think FE10 is a little better than FE8 (in my opinion again).
I don't know why, but I didn't like FE8 despite it was the same as the other GBA installments. I do know that it was far smaller then most of the other games. (I've never played 1-5, so I don't know about them) FE7 has two hard modes. Eliwood hard mode just has smarter enemies, and maybe harder bosses. (I have not played it yet) However, Hector Hard Mode enemies are smarter, stronger, and more vicious. (All of them) However, allies that start out as enemies have higher starting stats, so that's a good bonus. If you're playing FE6 Hard Mode, the enemies that are able to be recruited also have higher stats, anywhere from 2-4 more points in all areas. (Except for Con and Rescue) Good luck! I've heard it's really hard.
20:54:02 [Moltanem2000] Socrates was mortal, cats are mortal, thus socrates is a cat
20:54:12 [SpaceManiac] What sort of game would you want to play that has "Health and Welfare" as its topic
20:54:28 [Redbone] AN FPS PLS
Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 06:48 PM   #66
cyberclone42
I'm not here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thingie View Post
Name: jake [long name] (jakob)

boy

done
Hey, my little cousin is a champion! He rocks!
Old 02-04-2009, 07:20 PM   #67
happystickman
Back From the Dead

More random info about me!

I was obsesed with Kirby for 5 years

I am now obsesed with Pie

I own 4 large boxes full of legos

Ocarina of Time is best game ever!

One of my freinds has orange hair
Old 02-09-2009, 05:34 PM   #68
peter